Sleep?????

Toolman123

Sleep?????

Post by Toolman123 »

What do I do after it gets dark outside????I was flashing the flashlight against the windows but nobody let me in lol....Do I just speed time up??
eric21

Re: Sleep?????

Post by eric21 »

Yes
Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer »

I usually do the animal run, clean out, feed etc or maybe a quick tidy up around the yard. If the cash is running low or i need something for my farm I'll do a few missions. I'll speed up time around 1am.
PS4/ Thornton/ American outback : UK Player :hi:
BigPapaMax68

Post by BigPapaMax68 »

Toolman123 wrote:What do I do after it gets dark outside????I was flashing the flashlight against the windows but nobody let me in lol....Do I just speed time up??

You perv.. :lol: you mean the cops didnt show up?
Last edited by BigPapaMax68 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FS 13, 15, 17 & 19
XBOX 1
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

Just like real life, I work until the job is done, then I speed up time.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
Beastofwar

Post by Beastofwar »

BullFarmer wrote:Just like real life, I work until the job is done, then I speed up time.
Often it seems that way....you close your eyes to go to sleep and when you open them it's 6-8 hours later, but it feels like you closed your eyes only a moment, or a few minutes. Speed up time indeed. Even faster then 120x :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
Intel i5 3570K 3.40 GHZ (Quad Core)
8 GB Memory DDR3
R9 280 GFX card 3GB DDR5
1x 64GB SDD 1x 128 GB SDD 1x 1TB HDD
Win 10 Professional 64 bit
M&M

Post by M&M »

Sleep ? ,,, whats that !!??

Chores After Dark
chores after dark, which will become more of a commonplace with the time change.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89di2sew_Ko
TopSoil

Post by TopSoil »

I speed up time usually also, I find I can barely function after 11pm, especially if clouds are out.

That said, a couple days ago the nighttime was a clear sky, and the moonlight was enough to do a whole harvest cycle on 4 fields the way I'm farming these days. The hired worker runs the harvester just fine once you get him in the right place on the field, and I can find it well enough driving a tipper to unload it. I manually spread slurry and it's cheap enough I don't mind minor mistakes (and GPS mod works a TREAT for keeping straight), then the hired guy does a good job sowing.

I couldn't do my grass field that - got totally lost and trying to use the windrower was a Benny Hill skit, so I waited until dawn to do that :P
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

I work my farm during the daylight hours and my neighbors farms (missions) during dark hours.

I am sure farmers working at night is not an uncommon thing. Especially during harvest season. A lot of combines run day and night.

And in-game, all the tractors have enough lights to make most jobs possible. The only hard job is fertilizing, because you have to see the mark on the ground made by your last pass.
Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer »

Dogface wrote:I work my farm during the daylight hours and my neighbors farms (missions) during dark hours.

I am sure farmers working at night is not an uncommon thing. Especially during harvest season. A lot of combines run day and night.

And in-game, all the tractors have enough lights to make most jobs possible. The only hard job is fertilizing, because you have to see the mark on the ground made by your last pass.
Funnily enough if you turn your lights off you can see the mark better.
PS4/ Thornton/ American outback : UK Player :hi:
TrevElvis

Post by TrevElvis »

I wish you could go to farmhouse and sleep through the night, would be good if you only could work a 12 hour day as would be more real.
krol85

Post by krol85 »

I work at night and speed up time during the day because this game ruined my plasma screen. The colors are f*cked up when it's to bright.
xboxone
gt: krol85
Belgium (dutch)
xbox club: Vlaamse boerkes
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

TrevElvis wrote:I wish you could go to farmhouse and sleep through the night, would be good if you only could work a 12 hour day as would be more real.

I got news for you, us real farmers during spring and fall work longer than 12 hour days, typically between 14 and 16 hours a day, and if rain is coming, some of us run around the clock. Ive went 38 hours straight before during harvest and planting season before. Off season 12 hour days is more common and even then sometime longer, especially if you have livestock. Now if your just a grain farmer, then the offseason your not overly busy, and can slack off :biggrin2:
aklein

Post by aklein »

last game night I spent a while sawing down trees and de limbing them around some fields to open things up more for my larger implements. Using a chainsaw in one hand with the flashlight in another hand.
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

Oh it was you with the flash light :shock:
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen: