Idea;money "cheat" consoles

canadafarms

Re: Idea;money "cheat" consoles

Post by canadafarms »

IFarmWithDeere wrote:I would also like a money cheat. Loved the multiple selling at store but PS4 auto updated so now I'm screwed.
It was nice on Sosnovka because we didn't have the bonus from the coins. To me they should have just left if be but once again people moaned about it until they took it away. You didn't have to use it if you didn't want to and pc players are just going to edit money in if they want it. I have a busy lifestyle so it made it that I didn't have to spend the first 100 hrs with the starter equipment and could get things going a little sooner. Whatever, I can figure out other ways around it if I want to start with more money. You can always sell everything and buy a windmill or solar panels and just fast forward time until you get what you need. I don't like doing it that way but oh well.
PS4
Barons

Post by Barons »

thumbwiz wrote:
Barons wrote:
crash wrote:That's the site. But there is no sorting there. It would have made it a bit easierif there was...

All 44mods on Consoles atm
Oh wow that really *zensiert*. It's crazy that's all you guys have. No wonder there is so much complaining about it. :frown:

One way to get as much money as you want, although it's painfully slow is with greenhouses and 120x speed. Start a map, sell everything besides your pick up truck, and max your bank loan. Buy the cheapest water trailer and as many greenhouses as you can. Wait until you pay off your loan and have at least 6 greenhouses.

Not really a cheat but letting it run overnight will have you setup pretty nice to start.

As was said before though the game instantly *zensiert* once you don't need money anymore. It becomes pointless really really fast.
Bee hives or solar panels might be a better choice since they don't require any care. if a greenhouse runs out of water (overnight), it will no longer generate an income.
That is a good point, However once you get further into the game and have access to manure the greenhouse pay out really well. I guess it just depends on what you plan on doing on the map. If doesn't have anything to do with manure greenhouses probably wont be the best choice.

The best start I've had in my FS career was on fs17 Sosnovka. I started by buying and refilling greenhouses every few hours while i was working maybe 10 hours give or take. Then I purchased grass cutting gear and a loader wagon, Now at around 60 hours in I have around 400 cows and enough fields and equipment to keep course play busy.
lord_nuker

Post by lord_nuker »

thumbwiz wrote:
lord_nuker wrote:Why just not edit the save file to the required money you need?
Can't do that on a console. Maybe FS17 should have a free mode where everything is free for anyone who just wants to farm without the costs.
Sry, didn't get the consoles as consoles :P Was thinking on pc console. The fastest way is probably to sell everything you start with, max out a loan and then buy some solar collector. after you have placed one of those just speed up your game to 120x and then go do something else for a while :)
Zuggy243

Post by Zuggy243 »

crash wrote:That's the site. But there is no sorting there. It would have made it a bit easierif there was...

All 44mods on Consoles atm

Is the money tool for pc coming to consoles
Zuggy243

Post by Zuggy243 »

Is there a money mod coming to consoles would be great I think
Zuggy243

Post by Zuggy243 »

canadafarms wrote:
IFarmWithDeere wrote:I would also like a money cheat. Loved the multiple selling at store but PS4 auto updated so now I'm screwed.
It was nice on Sosnovka because we didn't have the bonus from the coins. To me they should have just left if be but once again people moaned about it until they took it away. You didn't have to use it if you didn't want to and pc players are just going to edit money in if they want it. I have a busy lifestyle so it made it that I didn't have to spend the first 100 hrs with the starter equipment and could get things going a little sooner. Whatever, I can figure out other ways around it if I want to start with more money. You can always sell everything and buy a windmill or solar panels and just fast forward time until you get what you need. I don't like doing it that way but oh well.

I totally agree the shop glitch was spot it was yea was a choice if you wanted to do it but now it's gone am in your boat screwed lol
Zuggy243

Post by Zuggy243 »

crash wrote:Yeah. The one and only goal of the game is to make money, to expand.. So cheating makes it pointless really

Yea but makes its easier for folks who can't make or don't know how to make money in my opinion *thumbsup*
Zuggy243

Post by Zuggy243 »

Barons wrote:
thumbwiz wrote:
Barons wrote:
Oh wow that really *zensiert*. It's crazy that's all you guys have. No wonder there is so much complaining about it. :frown:

One way to get as much money as you want, although it's painfully slow is with greenhouses and 120x speed. Start a map, sell everything besides your pick up truck, and max your bank loan. Buy the cheapest water trailer and as many greenhouses as you can. Wait until you pay off your loan and have at least 6 greenhouses.

Not really a cheat but letting it run overnight will have you setup pretty nice to start.

As was said before though the game instantly *zensiert* once you don't need money anymore. It becomes pointless really really fast.
Bee hives or solar panels might be a better choice since they don't require any care. if a greenhouse runs out of water (overnight), it will no longer generate an income.
That is a good point, However once you get further into the game and have access to manure the greenhouse pay out really well. I guess it just depends on what you plan on doing on the map. If doesn't have anything to do with manure greenhouses probably wont be the best choice.

The best start I've had in my FS career was on fs17 Sosnovka. I started by buying and refilling greenhouses every few hours while i was working maybe 10 hours give or take. Then I purchased grass cutting gear and a loader wagon, Now at around 60 hours in I have around 400 cows and enough fields and equipment to keep course play busy.

Money mod available on consoles
St1ll A Buster

Post by St1ll A Buster »

Makes me happy, I don't have 20-40hrs a week to play this game like a lot of people do. I might get to play farm sim 4-10 hrs a week, and when I do I don't want to grind making money all of the time to get anywhere. Games are supposed to be fun! Thanks Giants for this mod for us console players, you guys have been good to us with FS17 so early on in the games cycle. Do not listen to all of these people who all they do is complain about free add on's for the game.
Farm Sim 22 Xbox Series S is my version.