Xbox1/ps4 money cheat mod (tweeted by giants)

Frantic Farmer

Xbox1/ps4 money cheat mod (tweeted by giants)

Post by Frantic Farmer »

Xbox One Farmers, you can update your game now! Also on both - Xbox One and PS4: Money Cheat Mod (use at your own discretion)

They take the speed glitch out but give us this..hmmm lol.

I won't be using but thanks.
PS4/ Thornton/ American outback : UK Player :hi:
Soles2023

Re: Xbox1/ps4 money cheat mod (tweeted by giants)

Post by Soles2023 »

I'm just glad it's not available in Hard Mode, should please some people seeing as you can generate a quarter of mill in a days time. Giants looking out for console players and listening to what they want. I say good job on their part.
XB1/PC
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I won't be using either... its the way of the world now though...people just want things given to them...they don't want to have to work for it...

it would have been far better if Giants had allowed increased loans.... at least then you would have to at least pay it back..

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

cr41g_1965 wrote:I won't be using either... its the way of the world now though...people just want things given to them...they don't want to have to work for it...

it would have been far better if Giants had allowed increased loans.... at least then you would have to at least pay it back..
Some people play as usual, get to a certain point where there is no more challenge, then restart. I've done his, and sometimes when I restart I would like to begin with a better "tractor/harvester/something". This will help in that regard. Otherwise I won't use it. It's a players choice, they're not being forced.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Joshj27a

Post by Joshj27a »

I downloaded the update lastnight xb1 and I can no longer sell the same thing over and over. So what is the money cheat you are talking about?
ducktails

Post by ducktails »

why not just put the selling prices up of things and put the maintenance down on things like on farm sim 15 that game is so much better don't get me wrong I love farm sim 17 but I think giants are spoiling it slightly
Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer »

I don't see the point to be honest. I know what would happen, I would download and buy all the best stuff and think whats the the point in harvesting beacuse of have all this money...has anyone put all the cheats in gta and then thought hmmm bored now? This would end up the same. I don't think you should be able to download this as a mod its far too tempting...must resist lol
PS4/ Thornton/ American outback : UK Player :hi:
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Frantic Farmer wrote:I don't see the point to be honest. I know what would happen, I would download and buy all the best stuff and think whats the the point in harvesting beacuse of have all this money...has anyone put all the cheats in gta and then thought hmmm bored now? This would end up the same. I don't think you should be able to download this as a mod its far too tempting...must resist lol
I think Giants has made a big mistake in doing this... people WILL get bored...they should have adjusted pricing, allowed larger loans or instead of having easy, normal and hard maybe they could have added sandbox or toddler as a level... just my opinion... I know many of you won't share.
Last edited by cr41g_1965 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
W1der

Post by W1der »

cr41g_1965 wrote:
Frantic Farmer wrote:I don't see the point to be honest. I know what would happen, I would download and buy all the best stuff and think whats the the point in harvesting beacuse of have all this money...has anyone put all the cheats in gta and then thought hmmm bored now? This would end up the same. I don't think you should be able to download this as a mod its far too tempting...must resist lol
I think Giants has made a big mistake in doing this... people WILL get bored...they should have adjusted pricing, allowed larger loans or instead of having easy, normal and hard maybe they could have added sandbox or toddler as a level... just my opinion... I know many of you won't share.
This is actually one of the major things I miss about playing FS on a console ...
NOT having the option to cheat money in to the game ... made it feel like an actual game with an actual goal ...

As soon as you start cheating money in to your game ... it becomes like a huge sandbox ... without any purpose.

The misstake is not on Giants ... some might like to have this mod ...
But ... think twice, before you decide to implement this "strategy", in to a game where you already spent lots and lots of hours.
It could "ruin it" for you, alot faster than one would expect!
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
jah223

Post by jah223 »

I am really glad for this. People play with different objectives and have different amounts of time available to play. It is an optional download, not something forced upon us. I personally don't enjoy starting fresh on each new map I play, nor is "making money" the reason I play. This greatly enhances my gaming experience. :smileynew:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Everybody plays it how they want to. Have fun everybody!
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
robert101

Post by robert101 »

Hm, where do i get this "money cheat"? I'm not gonna lie. I'm a failed farmer. On 15, started off with a few tractors and a couple pieces of small land, but put in hours, and became a Big Agriculture" oligarch with multi millions.

On this game, i went in over my head with the leases, and loans, and despite hours of work, i can't even afford to buy a cheeseburger. I'll take the cheat, and when this new Rattlesnake map comes out, i'll start anew the right way, and not make the same mistakes. But right now, i need welfare lol.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

robert101 wrote:Hm, where do i get this "money cheat"? I'm not gonna lie. I'm a failed farmer. On 15, started off with a few tractors and a couple pieces of small land, but put in hours, and became a Big Agriculture" oligarch with multi millions.

On this game, i went in over my head with the leases, and loans, and despite hours of work, i can't even afford to buy a cheeseburger. I'll take the cheat, and when this new Rattlesnake map comes out, i'll start anew the right way, and not make the same mistakes.
Feel ya on the first points. My initial Goldcrest save (which I am so bored with I can't go back) I tried my hand at a bit of everything; mostly resulting in net losses all around. :blushnew:

I just started on Chellington and with the amount of ready-to-harvest fields you already have, it shouldn't take long at all to make serious money. I did use a bit of shop-cheat-assistance to get myself a truck and trailer to haul the crops to the silo. I'm looking forward to a UK-style map geared toward animals (think Coldborough Park, Springhill...) that I'm going to go 100% legit. And stick to <200hp tractors.

To be honest, I don't have the amount of time IRL to put into the game right now. It takes a while to upgrade your farm into an efficient operation when you're playing about 1 hour a day. :gamer:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
robert101

Post by robert101 »

I have to say, i had to install the cheat. I'm not proud of it. In fact i'm ashamed, but a man has to do, what a man has to do. On the next map (i think it's Rattlesnake), i'll just start off the right way. I just got too entrenched with leasing, and wanting the the new tractors and the like, and failed.

It's not the games fault, it's mine, but next time around i won't make the same mistakes.
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

Some play for realism, some play for enjoyment, some have hours a day to spare, some dont, i think its good to cover all players and not just the hardcore fans
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen: