[PC] Grin-N-Barrett Acres for 2-3 partners

whoneedsroads

[PC] Grin-N-Barrett Acres for 2-3 partners

Post by whoneedsroads »

There's a plethora of virtual farms to choose from. What sets GNB apart from the others? Nothing at all really. We just started last week and have a dedicated server up. I'm looking for a few partners or a coop as we all know how hard it is when harvest comes due.

Currently playing on goldcrest valley plus plus. Our equipment inventory is smallet but each indivisual will get their own company vehicle (lizard pickup for now managed by group switcher mod) and I were currently work the main farm and silage until we have enough money to buy individual fields and tractors.

I'm not near as strict on the rules. I don't like tabing to vehicles, or just driving through fields but I do want things to be fun and casual.

We've got dedicated server and teamspeak. And I play from 9 to 12 CST and one other player is in the uk usually around 1 to 4 CST and I'll be streaming a lot of it on twitch. Feel free to join for a couple of sessions or long term. Its more important to have fun together while we're on than be super dedicated.

We're using a few mods which I will pm a download link. Any ideas you have for mods or things to make gameplay more fun reach out.

Currently we have 9 field. Running corn forage harvester for silage and mostly soy and canola on our other fields. We haven't moved into forestry yet but if you want to follow logging rather than traditional farming we'll prioritize that.

Reply to this or pm with your name, general play times and whether you want to come on as seasonal help (a couple sessions) or a long term partner
vecchiomcv

Re: [PC] Grin-N-Barrett Acres for 2-3 partners

Post by vecchiomcv »

I'd be interested in joining your farm for a few sessions and maybe even long term if you are still looking for players. I really enjoy forestry and wouldn't mind starting up forestry for you. Could run it solo or if others wanted to help, more the merrier. Usually play EST 6PM-9/10PM on weekdays and more on weekends. Steam name is vecchiomcv.