[FS17] Feedback

BigYveske

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by BigYveske »

It bothers me that you can't put the little weeder in hired worker for only to weed. He will always wanted to sow. To bad if you want to use the little one for both purposes
I'm living for my farm, I'm farming for life!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Because that one is a seeder.
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

eric21 wrote:Because that one is a seeder.
I know it can seed as well but it's also a weeder
So actually you should've been given the choice to seed: gras, radishes or to weed
Quakerboy74

Post by Quakerboy74 »

Not sure if this is where this goes or not, Lossberg map PS4, I have been finding it rather difficult to find a place to set new shelters. Yes there are plenty of storage buildings but they all have some sort of decorations in them. I play as real as possible, and I don't want to be burying things. My subconscious wouldn't let me live with it.

Has anybody else had this issue?

I tried placing a hay/straw barn at the cow area and the only spot it would go is clear down at the edge of field 40 inside the fence. Way to far for me to have ease and closeness to the bunkers for mixing TMR.

Thanks
crash

Post by crash »

Would like to get the front loader sensitive/speed adjustment from fs15 back on consoles. I'm find my self waiting for it to go up and down..

And for front loader/forestry etc, it would be nice with a lock camera in position key. It would be nice to be able to adjust the camera at any angle, then press a key to lock it(L3 aren't occupied:p) When using a gamepad, and getting into it and doing things quickly it's hopeless to keep the camera at a set angle due to how the key bindings works.. if you are a bit to slow on pressing the R1/L1 you move the camera instead of the functions on the loader.. Frustrating
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
W1der

Post by W1der »

crash wrote:Would like to get the front loader sensitive/speed adjustment from fs15 back on consoles. I'm find my self waiting for it to go up and down..

And for front loader/forestry etc, it would be nice with a lock camera in position key. It would be nice to be able to adjust the camera at any angle, then press a key to lock it(L3 aren't occupied:p) When using a gamepad, and getting into it and doing things quickly it's hopeless to keep the camera at a set angle due to how the key bindings works.. if you are a bit to slow on pressing the R1/L1 you move the camera instead of the functions on the loader.. Frustrating
You guys do not have this menu, for consoles!?

[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

W1der wrote:
crash wrote:Would like to get the front loader sensitive/speed adjustment from fs15 back on consoles. I'm find my self waiting for it to go up and down..

You guys do not have this menu, for consoles!?

From the videos i seen on YT, i havent seen that.
crash

Post by crash »

No, in fs15 we had a adjustment bar simular to the look sensitivity bar.
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Well I got to say it. I did hoped for some surprise DLC on 24-25/12/2016 as Christmas and all... Sadly that didn't happen. Any plans for some release on 31/12/16 at midnight???

regarding feedback on game.
You as Giants Team doing good job. How ever there is still few bugs.
AI when working:
-turning circle is ridiculous
-object collision have issues driving in to fence/ditch/trees other vehicle
-can't use helper with baler on field

- silage bunkers should't be filled over wall level ( my personal opinion)
We need Bigger Water trailer/truck

Why we pay for water from water tower for which we already had to pay? really...? It could be filled by rain in rainy weather and have it's own capacity plus seperate object placeable water storage tanks would be great

please read my post on other thread which might include few other issues and suggestions for their solutions.
viewtopic.php?f=895&t=105066#p810021
viewtopic.php?f=895&t=105066&start=15#p810055
Thanks and Happy Holiday
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Zuggy243

Post by Zuggy243 »

Xboxfarmsim wrote:
Clive31087 wrote:Any news on what mod maps are on the way for consoles? Sandy bay? Coldbrough park farm?

Will any be in the 25 day 1 mods?

Very excited for this abd a british map *thumbsup*
Bulletbill83 has confirmed he is currently working on a British map for console release but hasn't given away any more details yet. I shall be asking Oxygendavid if he map (Portland Bill) will be coming to consoles and if I get a response I will post it up here. Alternatively check out the forums on FS-UK where you will find loads of info/screenshots about upcoming mods

I know coldbrough Park is available and there is rumours of portland bill will be on console but we will have to wait for the man is self oxygendavid also would like to thank all the map mod creators for Chellington coldbrough park and lossberg also all the other mods for the tools/tractors ect thanks
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Colin_TJ wrote:Well I got to say it. I did hoped for some surprise DLC on 24-25/12/2016 as Christmas and all... Sadly that didn't happen. Any plans for some release on 31/12/16 at midnight???
Well we did get a Valtra T234 Winter Edition which is pretty cool. Mod, but still a nice little treat. *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
Colin_TJ wrote:Well I got to say it. I did hoped for some surprise DLC on 24-25/12/2016 as Christmas and all... Sadly that didn't happen. Any plans for some release on 31/12/16 at midnight???
Well we did get a Valtra T234 Winter Edition which is pretty cool. Mod, but still a nice little treat. *thumbsup*
Large Water trailer/truck will be more practical... :this: Just saying.. :biggrin2:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Colin_TJ wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
Large Water trailer/truck will be more practical... :this: Just saying.. :biggrin2:
Yeah I do agree, we need a bigger water tank, the one we have know is just not cutting it, especially if you have a large animal operation.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Any news on any upcoming DLC ? Just wondering tho... There is some nice mods in Mod section on Giants website hope the become available on consoles as well :)
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
Colin_TJ wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
Yeah I do agree, we need a bigger water tank, the one we have know is just not cutting it, especially if you have a large animal operation.
Actually we should be able to use the slurry tanks as well to fill up with water. Maybe after a quick flush so they would be clean and than be able to use them as water tankers