[FS17] Feedback

Colin_TJ

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by Colin_TJ »

BigYveske wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote: Actually we should be able to use the slurry tanks as well to fill up with water. Maybe after a quick flush so they would be clean and than be able to use them as water tankers
Good Thinking. Something like universal large tanker. You mean that large tanker for transporting slurry (not for spreading) right? spot on idea. There are mods like that already but unofficial and on PC. Hope that they will make something like that *thumbsup*
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Ok.
I fought that I will share with you my thoughts about maps. :search:
Sosnovka - is a great map to play on your own and with friends. I has nice situated fields with decent size and if you think a bit there is a nice way to join up few of them in some massive fields making it awesome. Having Cow's at farm and extra storage just cross of road is good as well. But it's a bit flat like for my liking...
Goldcrest Valley is good over-all. It has nice scenario and theme to it. Lovely size of fields and space to create new ones or use them to create extra forest. I do lie Derivable Train option however train line has been split in to short lines which make is a bit ineffective as it takes longer to load one train then reload to second, then just drive to sell point yourself in vehicle. My opinion there should be one train line with more carts on train and to go through whole map around. would be more fun.
Chellington 17 V2 - is a nice created map with great opportunity for larger equipment usage due to nice and large fields. Unique shape of fields demands a bit more attention form player to work on them. But there is not many interest points to go and visit on map. And Farm... Hmm definitely like a feature to have all animals at farm but it gets a bit tight when you get all equipment which you need to work animals and those big fields.
Coldborough Park Farm - so far I'm quite liking that one most due to its geographical situation (variation in elevation of ground level) and displacement of farms and animal points. Quite challenging to work those fields due to its very unique shapes and working angles. I love those random islands of green in fields with random trees and electric lines. It could be bigger in overall size and feature more interest points (sell points, maybe a small village etc.) Loving it anyway...
Lossberg - so far this is my main farm on which I'm playing. So much is going on there. No derivable train tho, but still there is a life on its own. And there is a but as well.. I would like to see top left corner of map converted in one massive forest ( right now I'm doing that manually, buying fields and planting saplings) and fields... well a bit to square could be a bit bigger, but hey there is few ways of joining few of them which is nice. Oh and it features Gold Nuggets which help to replace basic equipment on a bit more decent.
All maps are great on their own way. And I'm grateful for their creators making them available to us. *thumbsup*
It's up to personal preference and play-style which You want to play. I do recommend to try them all and find your own home (farm). :hi:
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

BigYveske wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
Colin_TJ wrote:
Large Water trailer/truck will be more practical... :this: Just saying.. :biggrin2:
Yeah I do agree, we need a bigger water tank, the one we have know is just not cutting it, especially if you have a large animal operation.
Actually we should be able to use the slurry tanks as well to fill up with water. Maybe after a quick flush so they would be clean and than be able to use them as water tankers
I totally agree with this.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

My main feedback is to say THANK YOU to Giants for an awesome simulator! I am hooked on this game and will be a Giants customer for a long time!

And thanks for fixing the console silage bunker issue in the 1.3 patch!

If I had one wish to include in the next version of FS, it would be to have some sort of Employee Management system as part of the game. For instance, I could hire farmhands (similar to the helpers) but they would be on a payroll, and not necessarily tick away money every time they do a job. And there should be a way to assign them other tasks besides just working the field. For example, they could take a tipper to the SellPoint and sell it, or drive to the Shop and pick up the new plow I just bought and bring it back to the farm, or go clean out the cow pen and water the pigs, etc...

Or perhaps hire one helper to do multiple tasks, like run the tipper along the harvester, and when the tipper is full, take it to the sell point, repeat until field is done, then take the tipper back to the farm!
Or mow a grass field, then windrow it, then bale it, then use the bale wrapper...

Perhaps Make it like a contract job (like we do for other farmers). They use their own equipment, and as long as they get it done, they get paid a set price of $xxx....

Anyway, thanks a bunch for a great game!!
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
leonebianco24

Post by leonebianco24 »

Hello everyone, I'm back here with my bad English!
Today I would like to tell you about an idea for FS19.
I know that just came FS17, and I love it, but there's one thing missing in the feeding of our animals: the "mash" of corn.
This is a very important lemento for power.
I'd like to see the possibility of doing precisely IL Mash with a new brand: Goweil with his car "LT-MASTER" a beast.
Finally, a significant improvement in graphics, I know, but it's hard to believe you can do.
I wish that this conversation read the "GIANTS" in order to get ideas for FS19.

Forgive me AGAIN FOR BAD ENGLISH.
Octopuss

Post by Octopuss »

1) I'd like to have an option to turn menu music off. Basically, give us more than just one volume slider please.
2) Windowed borderless mode. Not everyone plays in fullscreen and switches in and out of the game a lot (to look for information or whatever), but windowed mode is totally not suitable for gaming. Borderless mode solves all of that, and lots of games have it.
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

I would like the modd tatra 8x8 or man that gave to engage another trailer tipper together!
Playing PS5 in Brazil, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19, FS 22,
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

a few small scale script mods would be nice just to let sony/micosoft know hey we can have nice stuff and it not break the game or alter it to the point of being unrecognizable from its base.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

They could put a truck roadtrain like it has in Brazil, basically it would just make the two backs. I saw yesterday in the forum someone posting images of a tank so, could transform into bulk for soybeans, wheat, barley, corn, ......
Playing PS5 in Brazil, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19, FS 22,
Dougyhowzer

Post by Dougyhowzer »

Was just wondering what will be included in terms of DLC . Will their be new features added or mainly equipment ?
brentagade

Post by brentagade »

Hello. New to the game by about two weeks now. I love it. I'd like to make 2 suggestions for possible updates.

1) I recently just moved to Mississippi. I noticed they do a lot of cotton farming in this area. The addition of cotton as a crop and the ol' cotton gin would be cool. After harvest there is basically a giant rectangle bundle of cotton they load in a truck and go.

2) My second suggestion is a little outside farming but I think would fit well. It came to me after watching Disney movie Cars, when Lightening McQueen had to pull "Bessie" to pave the road. Since we can already plow for new fields and roll them down, why not make a pull behind paving machine to lay asphalt say for a new building area or parking lot for your "business". Like the water tower to get fresh water, you could have a building to pull into and refill asphalt. Then if you decide you want to tear up the asphalt and replant a field, you'd also have the choice of one of those "asphalt eaters" with the conveyer to chew up the asphalt and load a truck.

I'm not a designer and don't know what this would take but it doesn't seem too far of a stretch.

Any thoughts or opinions are welcome.

Thanks again
Andysacagawea

Selling and buying

Post by Andysacagawea »

I think you should be able to sell the buildings you have started with on most maps and build your own. Look at sosnavaka I would love to sell some of the buildings you get on that map and build new sheds.
Crazyboytrav

Post by Crazyboytrav »

livesea72 wrote:a few small scale script mods would be nice just to let sony/micosoft know hey we can have nice stuff and it not break the game or alter it to the point of being unrecognizable from its base.

This should be possible look at no mans sky a base game with features added
leonebianco24

Post by leonebianco24 »

Hello everyone, I do not know if you realized, but with FS19 farming simulator will turn 10 years !!
why not make things a little bit big for FS19?
do not you remember the E3 trailer FS17, well the graphics were stunning, I would like to see a similar graphics; I know I ask too much and is very diffilcile, but if implemented in the first SRO will buy the game.
I'd like to see an Italian map, since I am an Italian player, I would also like the fruit.
Finally I would like the climate ò a more realistic maybe puddles when it rains or when it snows the snow that accumulates and for this you have to remove the snow thrower cn.

Let me know what you think.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

leonebianco24 wrote:Hello everyone, I do not know if you realized, but with FS19 farming simulator will turn 10 years !!
why not make things a little bit big for FS19?
I agree with this, 10th anniversaries are huge, especially on music CD's. Farming Simulator should something special for FS19. *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt