International tractor

Christopher73

International tractor

Post by Christopher73 »

Too bad there isn't any 2+2 series International Harvester tractors. It seems it would be easy since they have permission from Case.

~C.C.~
Playing on PS4
Christopher73

Re: International tractor

Post by Christopher73 »

Am I the only one with love for this tractor?

https://goo.gl/images/3lZf2n
Playing on PS4
garyst

Post by garyst »

It's a cool tractor, but I would really like to see a first generation magnum.
Christopher73

Post by Christopher73 »

That would be cool if it were 2wd with the small wheels on the front and duals on the back. That's what I grew up seeing in the fields here in Georgia.

C.C.
Playing on PS4
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

garyst wrote:It's a cool tractor, but I would really like to see a first generation magnum.
+1 from me. I especially love the 7130 and 7230 MFWD w/ duals on the rear. *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Christopher73 wrote:Am I the only one with love for this tractor?

https://goo.gl/images/3lZf2n
That brings back a lot of memories, my uncle had one of these when I was a kid. That would be a cool mod but don't know if it would make it to console with the licensing though
PS4
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

Anteaters were neat to look at, but I wouldn't want to have to use one in real life.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

PaulDuPouy wrote:Anteaters were neat to look at, but I wouldn't want to have to use one in real life.
Yes they were a clumsy thing in tight places, not bad in the open fields but they weren't overly powerful either so not really good for heavy tillage work and in game I don't think the helpers would cope well :lol: Just brings back old memories
PS4
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

PaulDuPouy wrote:Anteaters were neat to look at, but I wouldn't want to have to use one in real life.
I have read that people said they are more the "look at" tractor, more of a "looks" tractor. I have read that these tractors had problems and didn't have enough power. I could be wrong, that's just what I have read online about these tractors and other people's experiences with them.

How to post your log.txt
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
I have read that people said they are more the "look at" tractor, more of a "looks" tractor. I have read that these tractors had problems and didn't have enough power. I could be wrong, that's just what I have read online about these tractors and other people's experiences with them.
They were more an interesting idea that was tried, initially they were similar power ratings to normal 2wd/mfwd tractors of the time and eventually did get some power to be considered small 4wd tractors. Competitors would have been the 155-180hp range MFWD tractors and eventually the small 4wd's that White & versatile were making.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

All i got to say is, tractors have came a loooooonnnnnngggggg way from the begin, steam power to gas/diesel, metal wheels to rubber tires, old school carb tractors to fuel injection, you get what im saying? No i was not there to buy the first tractor, im not that old...
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

I wish I could double all the tractors, especially the rear wheels.
Playing PS5 in Brazil, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19, FS 22,
eric21

Post by eric21 »

RFERIGOLO wrote:I wish I could double all the tractors, especially the rear wheels.
What? IH?
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

I wanted to say that it would be great to have these tractors as well as the optional ones ....
Playing PS5 in Brazil, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19, FS 22,
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

BigC92 wrote:All i got to say is, tractors have came a loooooonnnnnngggggg way from the begin, steam power to gas/diesel, metal wheels to rubber tires, old school carb tractors to fuel injection, you get what im saying? No i was not there to buy the first tractor, im not that old...
I have to agree with that, tractors have come a long way. It's neat to see those old tractors, like the John Deere Model B and the old 4020's and 3010's. Some of those 3010's and 3020's were gas, and some were diesel. We have the diesel 3010, which runs really good compared to our Model B.

How to post your log.txt