sticking with 15

husher

sticking with 15

Post by husher »

Well i've had a look at FS17 on you tube watched Landykid et all playing it and ... i'm actually quite disapointed with it, most of the farming game play has become secondary to the supporting game and now it seems much harder to make a profit and really enjoy the game.
So i'm sticking with FS15, now that i've got really into it i find it 'the best of the bunch'
theres two maps you really should try: 'manor farm' by chris7710 if you want a real small farm experience and 'forest island' norway which is on the FS website its wall to wall forestry and a great challenge (prices for logs are a bit naff but it really makes you work to make progress)
for me FS 17 is a bit meh so i sticking with 15 how about you?
JohnDeere318

Re: sticking with 15

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I would have to say FS17 runs much smoother and the graphics are so much better than FS15. Ditched FS15 a long time ago. With my GPU, I can FS17 on Very High settings, but in FS15, I have to run it on High.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

IF FS15 had conveyer belts,more machinery brands and British maps I would have been in two minds. Fs17 is FS15 with bells and whistles on
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Well for fs15 people wont be playing mp, fs17 came out, im keeping fs15, but i wont be playing it for a long long time, unless a friend wants to do a throwback. I cant remember who on the forum, but he said he got use to playing fs17, he went to play fs15, and it was weird, he was missing soo much, yes fs15 and previous fs's had tip anywhere and all that, but its new to us console people, ill be damned if i wont take advantage of the new features, especially mods, dude its a big mistake you made going back to fs15, there wont ever be updates available, just the same maps over and over, do you think im bored? Yes i am, but fs15 is all i got for now, till the price goes down on 17, i make due with what i got.
SenSeo

Post by SenSeo »

I hate the way the chaff bunkers work and how the exhaust sound of the tractors cut out at max speed and yet i still play fs17,don't ask me why :/
When i'm really tired of it i just play another game or watch tractor vids on yt and dream of how fs could be one day in the far future.
I love watching tractor videos i'm subscribed to a couple of good channels,Tractorspotter,nagd2010,Jan van den Hardenberg,Hans van het Goor etc.
[Windows 10 Pro running from Kingston ssd,Asus Maximus IX Hero,I7 7700K,Crucial 16gb RAM,MSI GTX 960 4gb,PS4 controller via usb]
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

SenSeo wrote: I love watching tractor videos i'm subscribed to a couple of good channels,Tractorspotter
Ah I love Tractorspotter!!! :mrgreen:

How to post your log.txt
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Wait you wanna stick with fs15 because fs17 is harder ro make money, even though you can change the price settingw?
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

I reinstalled FS15 for FS17 mod conversion and FS15 is absolutely horrible! FS17, sticking with it...
MC, aka Master of Cereals
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

husher wrote:Well i've had a look at FS17 on you tube watched Landykid et all playing it and ... i'm actually quite disapointed with it, most of the farming game play has become secondary to the supporting game and now it seems much harder to make a profit and really enjoy the game.
So i'm sticking with FS15, now that i've got really into it i find it 'the best of the bunch'
theres two maps you really should try: 'manor farm' by chris7710 if you want a real small farm experience and 'forest island' norway which is on the FS website its wall to wall forestry and a great challenge (prices for logs are a bit naff but it really makes you work to make progress)
for me FS 17 is a bit meh so i sticking with 15 how about you?
have fun...enjoy

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

FS17 has just enough going for it to be viable. I still have 15 installed, but haven't touched it since 17 was released, even though it's fully decked out with mods and everything is set up to my liking.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

wildberry wrote:I reinstalled FS15 for FS17 mod conversion and FS15 is absolutely horrible! FS17, sticking with it...
Yeah once FS17 came out, FS15 looked so horrible.

I still have FS2013 and FS15 installed on my system and never planned to get rid of them. Never.

How to post your log.txt
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
wildberry wrote:I reinstalled FS15 for FS17 mod conversion and FS15 is absolutely horrible! FS17, sticking with it...

I still have FS2013 and FS15 installed on my system and never planned to get rid of them. Never.
You get a newer version of the game you play the old one, it dont feel the same, you know?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

BigC92 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:

You get a newer version of the game you play the old one, it dont feel the same, you know?
I totally get what your saying. I remember when I got FS2013 and I felt like the game had the most awesome graphics and it was the most awesome game I had ever owned, until I got FS15, never felt like same again playing FS2013 after playing FS15 for about a year. Now, it is the same thing with FS17 and FS15, kind of pattern... :wink3:

How to post your log.txt
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote: Yeah once FS17 came out, FS15 looked so horrible.

I totally get what your saying. I remember when I got FS2013 and I felt like the game had the most awesome graphics and it was the most awesome game I had ever owned, until I got FS15, never felt like same again playing FS2013 after playing FS15 for about a year. Now, it is the same thing with FS17 and FS15, kind of pattern... :wink3:
There are certain games you can go to, for instance GTA san andreas and gta lcs, gta san andreas was and still is the best gta for ps2, you know, mod vehicles, put make-shift lift kits on the rancher ect, awesome graphics for its time, then you got gta lcs lousy graphics box cars, not a damn thing to do, your thinking "oh hell nah, not gonna happen".
REBELLIOUSSNESS

Post by REBELLIOUSSNESS »

FS17 is fun . Making money as iv seen is not impossible. While your machines plow /cultivate/seed the field you can do a mission or 2 to pass time and make cash . Not just that you drop the price of the field so you can buy it for cheaper later on. What I found what sort of worked for me was to sell all given equipment as it has many hours them and cost a lot to run. Once you sell everything take out the loan so you have a big amount of money and buy new half decent equipment.