FS16 Bug Collection

Navan

Re: FS16 Bug Collection

Post by Navan »

Yeah they do weird turns if you start them too far from a road, or leave implements too close but not on a road. For implements, I had one positioned in the bend in the road up to the blue tank fertilizer and found out that while not on the road, it was too close and it completely messed up all hired workers going through that location.
hasab

Post by hasab »

@Geo: Which source of fertilizing do you use exclusively? It nor clear for me. If you mean the simple water sprayer, not the slurry tank, which tractor do use use it with? I use the new yellow one the JBC which is the fastest one with its 60 kph speed. Maybe other tractors wont get stuck into the filling house?

@Willard: I dont find the either the Carex and the Terra in the shop you suggested. What are those machines? And when I grow wheat and harvest it, there will be only straw, no chaff. Chaff can be made from corn with the Big X harvester then it needs to be stored in one of the three big concrete container in the Biogas plant to create slurry. This is the way of ferilizing what you meant before? The Zunhammer slurry tank matches with the picture. Or did you mean you transport the whole harvested wheat to the biogas plant to make slurry?
hasab

Re: FS16 Bug Collection: tractors get stuck at the fertilizer filling point

Post by hasab »

I made some research in the subject of the tractors getting stuck at the fertilizer filling station by testing ALL of the tractors attached with the Amazone fertilizer spreader and find out that although multiple variables influence the results, the only problem that causes the tractors to get stuck to the filling house is the way they turn back to stand into the filling "square" instead of driving straightforward into the "square".

The variables are
1) the direction of reaching the filling point,
2) the distance,
3) maybe the size of the tractors.

1)
When I send the tractors from anywhere south of the filling point, they always use the road leading from west to the filling point. Depending on the distance, the tractors use two ways of reaching the filling "square" near the blue tank, described in point 2).

When I send the tractors from the north-eastern field to the filling point, they reach it from north on the road leading near the five silos and the tractors NEVER get stuck because they drive straightforward into the filling "square".

EDIT: I just found out that when I send the tractors from the north-western field close to the sawmill, ALL of the tractors get stuck into the water filling house but in the opposite way as the tractors come from south, so in this case they reaches the filling station from north but instead of drive straight into the filling square, pass it by left side then try to turn back rightward to stand into the square but ALWAYS collide with the bottom left corner of the house.

2)
When I send the tractors from anywhere south or west and from a close distance like from the fields near the sheep or cow pasture, NONE of the tractors get stuck because when they reach the filling point on the road leading from west they always drive straightforward into the filling "square" and when the tank is full they turn back rightward to the road.

When I send the tractors from anywhere south and from a long distance like from the buying point near the gas station at south-east or from the fields at south, ALL of the tractors get stuck (except the first and cheapest one sometimes), because when the tractors reach the filling station on the road leading from west, they drive over the filling "square" and then want to turn back leftward to stand into the "square" and this turn ALWAYS end up getting stuck in the bottom right corner of the filling house instead of driving straightforward into the "square".

3) Sometimes the cheapest tractor could do the left back turn into the filling square which leads to getting stuck with all the other tractors, maybe because of its smaller size compared to the others. But I am not sure of that.

:!: SUMMARY: This problem can be solved by modifying (straighten) the route of the tractors when driving into the fertilizer filling square. :!:
Willard123

Post by Willard123 »

Hasab:
I am using the IOS app of FS16. If you are, then Carex and Terra are listed in the "Loading Wagons" section of the shop. They are the big, green wagons designed to collect fresh cut grass delivered to the cow or sheep drop off points. But in the game, this equipment can also be used to collect the strips of bi-product (definition below) left on the ground after a wheat harvest. Once delivered to the bio-gas centre, each Terra trailer pays the farmer about $20k as well as producing bio-gas, in time.

I think I may be using different terms than those presented in FS16. Apologies... For me "chaff" is a bi-product of a harvested cereal crop. For example, with wheat, oats, and rice, we eat the inner "seed" and the outer, usually discarded jacket is known as "chaff". Technically, then, the product that the Big X harvester produces is not "chaff". A better Term may be "silage" or "fodder" (i.e. crops cut while they are green and stored without drying; usually feed for cows and other animals).

For wheat harvest, I am using the New Holland CR10.90 and, since in real life this equipment separates the grain seed from its outer jacket, the bi-product left on the field contains a high content of chaff, not just straw.

I doubt, however, that this attempt at clarification helps the discussion much. :)
Last edited by Willard123 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willard123

Post by Willard123 »

Back to the topic, I have found that the new JCB tractor has the widest turning radius. Because of this, when using hired help, it collides with more buildings and road railings during cultivating, spraying, and harvesting. I like the tractor--especially its speed--but I have to pay a lot more attention to it.
Ggorman

Post by Ggorman »

Hassan, I don't know what you mean by the water fill point. The fertilizer I use is the slurry produced in the blue tanks at the most northern location. I fill the Zunhammer slurry spreader there usually with the big red Magnum 380 tractor. It not as fast as the yellow JCB tractor, but hired workers cannot be trusted with the JCB on the road. They are find on the fields. I've been filling the concrete bunkers from the residue of harvesting wheat. Not the wheat itself, but what is left on the ground. I have thought of that as straw, but then I'm not a real life farmer. I like Willard's insight on that. I'll think of it as chaff now.

When sending a hired worker with that load of chaff or with the Zunhammer to refill with slurry, I'm always careful about where I start from, mainly near a road as I mentioned. Once it finds its way to the biogas area, I seldom see a problem with it lining up to the fill point or drop off point. Of course, it gets stuck waiting when the first bunker gets full, but that's not so bad. I don't mind driving it back to its work site now and then.

When all three bunkers are full, I make one more trip to fill up the Terra Vitesse loader with wheat chaff and bring it back to park next to the bunkers for later use. The tractor returns to its work site then.

Geo
Ggorman

Post by Ggorman »

Willard, I don't have much trouble with the yellow JCB tractor for working the fields. Just can't use it on the road with hired workers. I tried one to pick up the grass in the farm area, but it gets stuck on the shed sometimes. That's not unusual for any of the big tractors though. I'm back to using the white Lamborghini for that work.

Geo
hasab

Post by hasab »

Willard123 wrote:Back to the topic, I have found that the new JCB tractor has the widest turning radius. Because of this, when using hired help, it collides with more buildings and road railings during cultivating, spraying, and harvesting. I like the tractor--especially its speed--but I have to pay a lot more attention to it.
You are right, I see now that the problem is not with the size of the tractor when they turn onto the water filling square but with the turning radius. That is the main cause of getting stuck into the building when turning.
But I still dont understand why the tractors have been programmed to turn there instead of just drive straight into the square. Its very odd but the only answer is in the hand of the devs.
hasab

Post by hasab »

@Geo: thanks for the usable advices.
Ggorman

Post by Ggorman »

Latest update improves the yellow JCB tractor. It can now get through the twisty roads with guardrails. Thanks for that fix. I've started using it for delivery tasks as it is faster than other tractors.

Geo
litlbigbro

Post by litlbigbro »

i am playing the mobile on my pc with windows ten on microsoft store. when going into the menu the statistics just flashes wont let me do anything please fix
jbushko

Post by jbushko »

Did not read through all posts but thought I would give my feedback on FS16 mobile. Playing on a iPhone 6S with latest 9.3 iOS software.

1) Multiple times the AI has filled fuel, seeds, fertilizers etc and continued on the field and roam off through the map.
2) I had purchased the logger and log carrier. After a few trips to the mill the log-hauler no longer gave me the ability to control it manually, restart of game did not bring controls back. (had to sell the equipment and have yet to re-purchase to see if issue persists).
3) Semi and Trailer get stuck on the curved section of road in the middle of the map, gets stuck and unable to drive in AI mode.
4) multiple times when you call the tipper or semi to collect from a harvester the tipper/semi will drive in front of the harvester and will cause both to get stuck.
5) Move placement of the objects near fields -
a) shack near field north of original grass field causes multiple equipment types to get stuck
b) field to the West of main fields, the cabin/shed that is there is too close to the field, cutting down trees helps but causes you to use short side of the field for plowing and sewing.

That is all I have for now, but will keep additional notes and see if I can't get screen shots in the future
hasab

Post by hasab »

jbushko wrote:Did not read through all posts but thought I would give my feedback on FS16 mobile. Playing on a iPhone 6S with latest 9.3 iOS software.

1) Multiple times the AI has filled fuel, seeds, fertilizers etc and continued on the field and roam off through the map.
2) I had purchased the logger and log carrier. After a few trips to the mill the log-hauler no longer gave me the ability to control it manually, restart of game did not bring controls back. (had to sell the equipment and have yet to re-purchase to see if issue persists).
3) Semi and Trailer get stuck on the curved section of road in the middle of the map, gets stuck and unable to drive in AI mode.
4) multiple times when you call the tipper or semi to collect from a harvester the tipper/semi will drive in front of the harvester and will cause both to get stuck.
5) Move placement of the objects near fields -
a) shack near field north of original grass field causes multiple equipment types to get stuck
b) field to the West of main fields, the cabin/shed that is there is too close to the field, cutting down trees helps but causes you to use short side of the field for plowing and sewing.

That is all I have for now, but will keep additional notes and see if I can't get screen shots in the future
Hi.

These bugs are here from the beginning of the game, now I learned to live with them.
5.a, On the smaller field north of the HQ you have to use the short side direction to not get stuck, like on the field near the Mill.
Every field has a good, stuckless direction, you will find it.

On the meadow near the sheep pasture you have to use the small loading wagon to not get stuck in the shack. Some tractors have a bigger turning circle they will get stuck into the shack and some have smaller they wont.
I hope it will help you.
Magoo9981

Post by Magoo9981 »

Low loader issue with Harvesters

All of a sudden I am having issues loading the low loader. I have lowered the ramps and go to drive the harvester in any fashion with header on, trailing it, or without and all it is doing is pushing the low loader and the MAN truck away. This just recent started along with a spinning previously when I would load the harvester. I've spent a lot of "real" money in this game to get my farm setup. The low loader is very important. Can you please check this out. I'm using an iPad with IOS 10.1.1. Just started this weekend.
katrusea

Post by katrusea »

galvanized pail http://apromera.com/