Dually trucks for consoles

Dodgeboy_98

Dually trucks for consoles

Post by Dodgeboy_98 »

With the new mod that was released today by Black-Sheep Modding, I love the trailer. But can someone make a " Lizard " form of a chevy,ford, or dodge dually. Something that would a great addition to any farm. I found the older Ford truck struggles pulling it and causing the front wheels to come off the ground, tried the newer ford and it's better at pulling the trailer. Squats alil but has a slight problem with pulling the trailer up a hill. Like the hitch drug the ground I couldn't go forward. So could some make a Dually truck and label it lizard that way it can come to console? And hope that it doesn't invole any " outside scripts " to make the truck. I don't see this being a problem? Anyone else agree???
cervidae

Re: Dually trucks for consoles

Post by cervidae »

I would love to see new trucks on console. I find the two vanilla trucks underpowered and think it would be really cool to have a larger variety of trucks to choose from. I think a flatbed dually would be awesome to haul pallets, bails, JCBs, ect. A tanker dually would also be usefull. I would be happy to see any new vehicles honestly. Even drivable versions of the NPC vehicles would be cool.
Aj1053

Post by Aj1053 »

I agree more trucks would be better the current ones sent that great pulling anything really
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Dodgeboy_98 wrote:With the new mod that was released today by Black-Sheep Modding, I love the trailer. But can someone make a " Lizard " form of a chevy,ford, or dodge dually. Something that would a great addition to any farm. I found the older Ford truck struggles pulling it and causing the front wheels to come off the ground, tried the newer ford and it's better at pulling the trailer. Squats alil but has a slight problem with pulling the trailer up a hill. Like the hitch drug the ground I couldn't go forward. So could some make a Dually truck and label it lizard that way it can come to console? And hope that it doesn't invole any " outside scripts " to make the truck. I don't see this being a problem? Anyone else agree???
Wth is a duelly truck?
REBELLIOUSSNESS

Post by REBELLIOUSSNESS »

Dodgeboy_98 wrote:With the new mod that was released today by Black-Sheep Modding, I love the trailer. But can someone make a " Lizard " form of a chevy,ford, or dodge dually. Something that would a great addition to any farm. I found the older Ford truck struggles pulling it and causing the front wheels to come off the ground, tried the newer ford and it's better at pulling the trailer. Squats alil but has a slight problem with pulling the trailer up a hill. Like the hitch drug the ground I couldn't go forward. So could some make a Dually truck and label it lizard that way it can come to console? And hope that it doesn't invole any " outside scripts " to make the truck. I don't see this being a problem? Anyone else agree???
Is it possible for you or someone to post a pick of this new trailer ? And yes I agree a Dually would be a great addition to the game.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

eric21 wrote:
Wth is a duelly truck?
Single axel pickup with twin wheels in the back. It's a setup for pulling heavy loads.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Ohh u mean super off duty trucks?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Super dutys they are called well Ford calls them i think
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

Dodgeboy_98 wrote: But can someone make a " Lizard " form of a chevy,ford, or dodge dually. ? Anyone else agree???
Yes, that would be nice! Most of the farms that I see (in the Mississippi delta) have some form of dually pickup.

Would be nice to have one with some gooseneck trailers for animals, haybales, etc...

FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
Swampy1993

Post by Swampy1993 »

Would be awesome if a modder took this on!
Maybe an 80's or 90's model branded as a lizard... Very cool.
Y'all get ya some Swampy. :coolnew:
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

Been waiting for new vehicles since the launch
Aj1053

Post by Aj1053 »

Hopefully a modded can do this and bring it to us console farmers
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

eric21 wrote:Super dutys they are called well Ford calls them i think
Yes super dutys, they use to be called heavy duty in the early to mid 90's.
Farmer John 16

Post by Farmer John 16 »

Ford has made the Super Duty since the mid 90s I think, and it's available in 3/4 ton single wheel or 1 ton dual wheel. It might be available in 1 ton, single wheel too. Not all 1 ton trucks have duals, although it seems to be much more common. Chevy made a 3/4 and 1 ton HD at one time, maybe still do. I'm sure Dodge probably has a version of it too.
Playing on PS4