Vehicle shaking/stuttering

The Odd Gamer

Vehicle shaking/stuttering

Post by The Odd Gamer »

Hello.
Since tha last update (or update before that) all the vehicles and equipment starts to stutter while driving, this starts between 12 and 20 mph and is verry irritating.
Is this due to a bug with a update or could it be with some of the settings in the game that can cause that to happen?
tom42728

Re: Vehicle shaking/stuttering

Post by tom42728 »

I had this issue with the 1.3 patch .. only fix for mine was start a new save game .. which the game runs alot smoother and faster on mine anyway

I am leaning toward the video settings that were saved to be the cause as the patch reset everything .. can try a new save game see if the problem resolves itself .. if it does then most likely yes settings is probably the culprit
Platform: PC
Specs: ASUS ROG Strix x570 MB, Ryzen 9 x5950 CPU, 128gig DDR4 Ram and GTX 1660 SC Ultra Graphics Card
odell

Post by odell »

i have the same problem an i have 1.3, mines been doing it since i bout the game not sure on whats causing it but since i updated it its not as bad, but before patch it was constant an my graphics are the same as before 1.3.
Agricola57

Post by Agricola57 »

Yep here too on Version 1.3.1.0
It takes some minutes gaming but after that vehicles are stuttering.
Did some adjustments on graphics-card with no effect.
Switching off V-Sync stops the stuttering but then glitches start.

EDIT: i figured out that a mod was giving lots of errors and filling the log.txt file
After removing this mod, the stuttering was gone.
ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, Intel i9-10850K CPU@ 3.60GHz, ASUS Z490-Gaming, 32GB RAM 2133MHz, Win10/64, Resolution: 3840x2160
Doughboy111902

Post by Doughboy111902 »

Agricola57 wrote:Yep here too on Version 1.3.1.0
It takes some minutes gaming but after that vehicles are stuttering.
Did some adjustments on graphics-card with no effect.
Switching off V-Sync stops the stuttering but then glitches start.

EDIT: i figured out that a mod was giving lots of errors and filling the log.txt file
After removing this mod, the stuttering was gone.

what mod was it?
B Wald

Post by B Wald »

I have the same problem but on Xbox One. I've just abandoned a save with 300+ hours because of it. Any word on a patch?
cve312

Post by cve312 »

Yeah, I'm having the same issues, but it only happens if I hire more then 3 helpers and only when they are cultivating/planting with my equipment that can do both at the same time.( i use the same planter ). I've tried deleting the game data and redownload everything but its still happening, not as bad though. I too have over 300 hours into the game and I don't want to start over. Any help would be appreciated. I'm on ps4.