Pronto 9 D.C.

Farmer694

Pronto 9 D.C.

Post by Farmer694 »

This sower is not cultivating and sowing unplowed sections after plowing. This was not a problem prior to a new update. Next issue worker plowing leaves large sections of field unplowed.
cve312

Re: Pronto 9 D.C.

Post by cve312 »

I'm on ps4 and now having the same issue, it won't do anything after the update. I got this one so I don't have to plow or cultivate any of my fields. It worked find before the update but now it won't. Only will work on previously cultivated field. I own 5 and this is only sower I own/use for all my planting of the main crops that plant what the pronto plants. I hope the fix this issue soon.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I'm on PS4 and it worked on an uncultivated field, I did read you have to plant a different crop type in the field though
SenSeo

Post by SenSeo »

Patrick73 im on pc same thing here,otherwise pronto works as before.Plowing also normal big plows leave sections unplowed,small red one does not.
[Windows 10 Pro running from Kingston ssd,Asus Maximus IX Hero,I7 7700K,Crucial 16gb RAM,MSI GTX 960 4gb,PS4 controller via usb]
noleafclovr

Post by noleafclovr »

Having the same issue on ps4 and pc. Pronto worked well as always until the update. Everything else works ok. Haven't noticed any lag but i don't have the real mods added that other players have been having issues with. Hope they fix the pronto issue, well......pronto. (couldn't help myself.)
peanutmsn

Post by peanutmsn »

I'm having a similar issue with Pronto. At first I thought it wasn't cultivating but for me it's not fertilizing either. I purchased a different sower that has both seed and fertilizer to see if was just pronto. Nope, I can't even get that to fill the fertilizer but it did fill the seed. And as with all the other complaints, only since the 1.4 update.
Wizard_Nor

Post by Wizard_Nor »

Pronto is messed up for me as well. I am on PS4. Ground does not change colour when using pronto so its impossible to use at night now. Worked like a charn before the patch
Jay911

Post by Jay911 »

As I said in another thread, I used a small fleet of Pronto 9s last night on several fields, some of which were freshly cultivated with the Allrounder, and some which had had oilseed radishes planted and grown to fruition on them. Neither state of field had problems except where I sowed part of the field myself with the Pronto and then had the bot (AI) take over - the bot sowed over my already-sowed area, getting into a place where it could find no unsowed land to move to, and declared its job complete.

Come to think of it, I think that last part happened with the Amazone Condor as well - and this behavior is new as of the 1.4 patch.
cve312

Post by cve312 »

The only way I got the pronto to work correctly is to either cultivate the field or change the crop type. If u change to another crop it will work.
pheromone

Post by pheromone »

I have the same issue since updating to 1.4. The Pronto 9 D.C will fertilize and seed but only if I cultivate first.

Windows 10
FS17 Steam version 1.4
garyst

Post by garyst »

Jay911 wrote:As I said in another thread, I used a small fleet of Pronto 9s last night on several fields, some of which were freshly cultivated with the Allrounder, and some which had had oilseed radishes planted and grown to fruition on them. Neither state of field had problems except where I sowed part of the field myself with the Pronto and then had the bot (AI) take over - the bot sowed over my already-sowed area, getting into a place where it could find no unsowed land to move to, and declared its job complete.

Come to think of it, I think that last part happened with the Amazone Condor as well - and this behavior is new as of the 1.4 patch.

I was having this same exact problem before the first update with the pronto, but after 1.3 it worked, guess the problem has returned with 1.4 update.
nmanifol

Post by nmanifol »

Having the same issue on PS4. Every since last update Cultivating and seeding combo won't work unless you change the seed type or cultivate the field separately first. Also workers no longer regonize the fields properly. For oddly shaped fields or fields with little room to turn around I would cultivate / sow / harvest one side of the field in order to give enough room to turn around etc....this used to work fine, but since the update now the workers just stop when they get to the already worked portion of the field.

Looks like there may have been a PC update to correct some of this, when will similar update be available for Consoles?