Questions about console mods? Ask here:

Rebeldodge94

Re: Questions about console mods? Ask here:

Post by Rebeldodge94 »

Yes I agree I also play the Xbox one farming simulator and there needs to be more mods that the people want to keep more people playing and new ones coming!! Like flat bed truck gooseneck trailers, etc. it would be nice to see giants software help us console players out more by adding more!!
Aj1053

Post by Aj1053 »

I agree because for the time being I have stopped playi g well see what happens down the road but I do t have high hope at all anymore but never know that could change
garyst

Post by garyst »

I really hope the vila rollers that are in beta come to consoles. Would be alot more useful than those concrete rollers we got a while back.
alsfarm98

Post by alsfarm98 »

Hear anything about trailer type forage harvesters? Make a 3 row corn head and a comb pick for wind rowed grass/hay. Folks could start filling bunkers w/o needing a pile of coin to get the equipment.
Xbox1
T1NK

Post by T1NK »

Bradleyson wrote:
T1NK wrote:Hi

Just wondering if the consoles will get the following Mods...
- Toyota Hilux
- Repair Script
- a Larger Auto collector for round bales/pallets etc..
- auto unload for the round baler
- Follow me script

Thank you
Hi t1nk :) we don't really know what mods us console users will get so it's just a case of waiting to see what we get. In regards to the follow me script and the repair script, we can't have those as consoles can't have any outside scripts through mods (unless giants does so with an update) hope this clears it up for you. Happy farming :biggrin2:
Thanks very much
Cameraguy

Post by Cameraguy »

Why don't w have more tractor mods on console i like the tractor mods In pc& beta section
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

@Cameraguy, console users cannot get BETA mods, because they cannot be diagnosed, or edited on console, so it that's why the PC users get BETA mods, because PC's have the power to edit and fix mods.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Kj252017

Post by Kj252017 »

I know it wouldnt probly ever happen but would be nice to have gooseneck trailers, gooseneck lowboys and a few diesal cummins trucks to pull them for consoles. Just an idea for if anyone wants to try and make them to get approved for concoles.
Kj252017

Post by Kj252017 »

And would also be nice if the made more music stations
Farmer BeAn

Post by Farmer BeAn »

Now that the Kuhn dlc has dropped for all of us, amazing job giants. I'd like to see the ursus bale wrapper be modded so it can get the coloured wrap pink, black, n green I think that would be a nice easy mod for them to for us n maybe just speed it up by a few seconds. Even tho we now have the baler/ wrapper from Kuhn but still.
Cameraguy

Post by Cameraguy »

JohnDeere318 wrote:@Cameraguy, console users cannot get BETA mods, because they cannot be diagnosed, or edited on console, so it that's why the PC users get BETA mods, because PC's have the power to edit and fix mods.
Ok thnx for the info @jonhdeere318
eric21

Post by eric21 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:@Cameraguy, console users cannot get BETA mods, because they cannot be diagnosed, or edited on console, so it that's why the PC users get BETA mods, because PC's have the power to edit and fix mods.
The holmer harvester is beta and on consoles
FarmerGamer

Post by FarmerGamer »

What abt tjat map, fichtelberg or what the h.. it was going out to consoles to ? And as allways, hooe we will see more trucks as mods or dlc, i would love to buy for a dlc. We need this, pc next time maybe but for now i want theese mods
FarmerGamer

Post by FarmerGamer »

A little bit shame, me and my friends of console will soon stop playing it unless a dlc or mods of trucks etc shows up, new things, maps and wehicles. This is the stuff who make this game great, lots of mods like cultivators or weights but no trucks. A lizard would doo at least ... and thank god for the biobeltz trailer with crane
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I wouldn't count on a trucks DLC... it is afterall a "farming" simulator. You will have to hope that a mod will make a truck that YOU find interesting over and above the 4 trucks we currently already have... which all do the same thing.

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2