1.4 patch and dlc

olhund1

Re: 1.4 patch and dlc

Post by olhund1 »

JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I just installed the new patch and loving it! I love that most of the vehicles are the same distance with camera, prices are increased finally, and makes it much easier! I wish they left the Fendt 939 alone. But other than that, this patch isn't as bad as I thought, nothing happening so far. :) I guess I shouldn't judge a book by its cover until I read it. *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

JohnDeere318 wrote:I wish they left the Fendt 939 alone
Oh no what did they do to my 939? So your saying I should take the chance and DL the patch then? If you mess up my game I am going to come and find you..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
PS4
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

@olhund1, GIANTS doesn't support these mods; therefore, the mod creator is held responsible for the bugs, it is not GIANTS' fault.

How to post your log.txt
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

canadafarms wrote:Oh no what did they do to my 939? So your saying I should take the chance and DL the patch then? If you mess up my game I am going to come and find you..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: No I mean, I wish they had left alone the Fendt 939's camera distance. I liked how far it was previous, but they made it more close to the tractor.

How to post your log.txt
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

So I am on xbox one. Mine is working perfectly. Love that they fixed the tire sizes on the fliegl and krampe trailers. Also fixed the tire size on the 1455. And best of all the tension belts in the puck ups.
FS 22 and loving it.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

JohnDeere318 wrote: :lol: No I mean, I wish they had left alone the Fendt 939's camera distance. I liked how far it was previous, but they made it more close to the tractor.
Whew :lol: ok as long as my 939 is ok. So ok I am going to hold my breath and DL the patch and see what happens..... I will take your word for it that it won't blow my game up :lol:
PS4
Farmer John 16

Post by Farmer John 16 »

Pensarethebest wrote:And best of all the tension belts in the puck ups.
Sounds like this update is full of puck ups. I guess I'll get to experience it for myself in a few days once I'm able to get it downloaded.
Playing on PS4
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Farmer John 16 wrote:
Sounds like this update is full of puck ups. I guess I'll get to experience it for myself in a few days once I'm able to get it downloaded.
If you can avoid downloading I would! The workers no longer recognise headlands and just stop or drive into the hedge and addding grass borders doesn't help. Speaking of which has anyone tried using the roller to add larger field borders?
Farmer John 16

Post by Farmer John 16 »

Patrick73 wrote: If you can avoid downloading I would! The workers no longer recognise headlands and just stop or drive into the hedge and addding grass borders doesn't help. Speaking of which has anyone tried using the roller to add larger field borders?
For some reason I was thinking that I couldn't use my mods without an update. After checking, it seems that I just cant get new ones. Since they have been kinda slow latey, I think I'll take your advice and put off that update for awhile.
Last edited by Farmer John 16 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playing on PS4
Amboss
GIANTS Software | Head of Marketing & PR

Post by Amboss »

danielhawkins wrote: So will the transfer from bale making to the wrapping process be automatic or do you manually have to tell it to do this?
It's automatic. You DO have to press a button to unload the bale after the wrapping process though.
richardsiegers

Post by richardsiegers »

Patrick73 wrote:
Farmer John 16 wrote:
If you can avoid downloading I would! The workers no longer recognise headlands and just stop or drive into the hedge and addding grass borders doesn't help. Speaking of which has anyone tried using the roller to add larger field borders?
I just tested the helpers on the standard map and there is no problem.
Helper recognizes headlands and recognizes trees so they turn earlier

only on mod maps the helpers run into trees
but than again they also did that before this update
Terrier930

Post by Terrier930 »

What an absolute shambles this update has turned into. Can't seed now on PS4 workers not got a clue. Harvester stop half way through doing a harvest. My question is how the hell did this ever pass testing. Hope for a quick fix on this from Giants but I have my doubts. What's point of buying dlc next Tuesday if we can't even use the seeding equipment. Wish I had never downloaded update now. Looks like won't be playing now until the fix.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Terrier930 wrote:What an absolute shambles this update has turned into. Can't seed now on PS4 workers not got a clue. Harvester stop half way through doing a harvest. My question is how the hell did this ever pass testing. Hope for a quick fix on this from Giants but I have my doubts. What's point of buying dlc next Tuesday if we can't even use the seeding equipment. Wish I had never downloaded update now. Looks like won't be playing now until the fix.
It'll be a long wait...how long was it since the last patch? They should re release the previous patch straight away, at least the lelpers recognised headlands
Farmer John 16

Post by Farmer John 16 »

richardsiegers wrote:
I just tested the helpers on the standard map and there is no problem.
Helper recognizes headlands and recognizes trees so they turn earlier

only on mod maps the helpers run into trees
but than again they also did that before this update
I've been playing Old Stream exclusively since I downloaded it awhile ago. I dont use helpers very often, but I still think I might wait a bit on that update. I didn't see anything in it that I had to have right away.
Playing on PS4