Farming music

mdoss

Re: Farming music

Post by mdoss »

markare wrote:Can't believe that this post exists and no one has said they listen to this :shock:
I mean you do need one of these for farming after all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btEpF334Rtc
Wow, that video has just under 3,000,000 views!
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

markare wrote:Can't believe that this post exists and no one has said they listen to this :shock:
I mean you do need one of these for farming after all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btEpF334Rtc
OH MY GOD!!! :mrgreen: Simulator Radio played the hell out of that song! It got to me... Big time... :lol: I don't listen to the station anymore, just not my taste.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

masterplan wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:Like to my own music while playing Farming Sim.
Here is a few songs that are my mind right now:

^^^If you know 5FDP, then the singer sings this Ivan Moody, just the slower and nu metal version of 5FDP. :wink3: ^^^
Just some of the songs, there are plenty more that I like then those. :blushnew:

@masterplan: Couldn't agree more about the new Metallica new album, I got the 3CD Deluxe at Best Buy and haven't stopped listening to it.
Gonna have to try Suffocate when I get home, I like 5FDP, especially Wrong side................ :-)
Got the same edition, though I don't get why is the album on 2 CDs, when it fits 1. So I made a copy on 1 CD. :-)
You listen to Suffocate yet? :mrgreen: Tell me what you think. :mrgreen:

So wait, on the PS4 you can play FLAC's? AWESOME!!! When I rip a CD to my computer, I have Windows Media Player set to FLAC when ripping. :chinese:

How to post your log.txt
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

Yep, I did. They sound really good. For my current taste in rock and AOR a bit too harsh, but I'm gonna keep then for when the mood comes. ;-)

You can. There's an app called Media player and it let's you browse your thumb drive and play any music. Though I have to say I liked the previous version better. In the previous one you had to have you music in a MUSIC folder in the root of the thumb drive, but it browsed ID3 tags and gave you more options, like playing all from one artist etc. In the new version you can have your music files anywhere on the thumbdrive, but you can only play one folder at a time.
And I think you can't copy your music into PS4, it has to be on the thumbdrive.
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

Both in game and when out on the fields I always have music on. I mostly stick with my favorite band, Sabaton. Here is a little sample.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZNeastYxEc
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

masterplan wrote: You can. There's an app called Media player and it let's you browse your thumb drive and play any music. Though I have to say I liked the previous version better. In the previous one you had to have you music in a MUSIC folder in the root of the thumb drive, but it browsed ID3 tags and gave you more options, like playing all from one artist etc. In the new version you can have your music files anywhere on the thumbdrive, but you can only play one folder at a time.
Oh wow! Cool! Is the app built-in or would have to download it? I think I have heard of that app before.

How to post your log.txt
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
masterplan wrote: You can. There's an app called Media player and it let's you browse your thumb drive and play any music. Though I have to say I liked the previous version better. In the previous one you had to have you music in a MUSIC folder in the root of the thumb drive, but it browsed ID3 tags and gave you more options, like playing all from one artist etc. In the new version you can have your music files anywhere on the thumbdrive, but you can only play one folder at a time.
Oh wow! Cool! Is the app built-in or would have to download it? I think I have heard of that app before.
I think you can't miss it. You have to download it, imho, but IFRC as soon as you connect your thumb drive, Media player will appear among other apps / games, even when you haven't downloaded it yet and it'll give you the option do download and run it.
Oh and more thing: Media player only appears when a thumb drive is connected. ;-)
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

masterplan wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
I think you can't miss it. You have to download it, imho, but IFRC as soon as you connect your thumb drive, Media player will appear among other apps / games, even when you haven't downloaded it yet and it'll give you the option do download and run it.
Oh and more thing: Media player only appears when a thumb drive is connected. ;-)
Oh ok, thanks! :mrgreen:

How to post your log.txt
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

jenna_q wrote:Both in game and when out on the fields I always have music on. I mostly stick with my favorite band, Sabaton. Here is a little sample.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZNeastYxEc

Dad and I put Sirius radios in all the tractors & combine to get away from political ads......he is always on 60's on 6 and I'm always on BPM for my EDM needs.

That said, the in game EDM station is actually pretty darn good. Mad props to whatever intern they had select those songs. I'm already annoying BPM to introduce "Drown" to a US wide audience.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:
SenSeo

Post by SenSeo »

I run Spotify on the same pc as i run the game.Can't come out of my game screen or i have artifacts when i come back but with Spotify Connect i don't have to i can browse my playlists on my smartphone.I'm a musical centipede,80' up to now,just no farm or country music.I'm even down for some jazz :)
What i can't stand is barok music and the only bagpipe i can tolerate is the one from Eminem (bagpipes from Bagdad)
Most of the time i listen to electronic,synth/indie pop;Machineheart,Broods,Odesza,MNDR etc.
My most played Spotify track for 2014 was Kito & Reija Lee - Starting Line,wish they still made music :(
For 2015 is was Glass Animals - Black Mambo,remains one of my all time favourites!
2016,FRENSHIP ft. Emily Warren - Capsize,such a feel good song :)
[Windows 10 Pro running from Kingston ssd,Asus Maximus IX Hero,I7 7700K,Crucial 16gb RAM,MSI GTX 960 4gb,PS4 controller via usb]
sekihan

Post by sekihan »

"Hard Work" sung by Danny Davis

"Royals" - Lordes cover song sung by Puddles "Sad Clown with the Golden Voice" - Scott Bradlee's Post Modern Jukebox

Craig Morgan "Corn Star"

Moon Hooch "Tubes" performing for cows

High Valley "On the Combine"

Lucky Chops "Hello" Adele cover song

Craig Morgan "International Harvester"

Too Many Zooz "Spocktopus"

SisterGold "Russische Polka"
OnlyMe

Post by OnlyMe »

During the season I usually got the Cards game on in the background. During the off-season it's music (mostly country :zunge: ), but these last couple of weeks, I was missing baseball (no baseball-related TV shows here in Europe), so now I'm running old episodes of the Intentional Talk Pod cast while farming :)
Playing on PS4
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Can't stop listening to Flaw's "Divided We Fall" album. They haven't released an album in 12 years! Can you believe that? Ever since they released their "Endangered Species" they broke up and finally got reunited and release an awesome album.

Just a taste:

Fed Up (;C4USE22):
Do You Remember:
I just recognized these guys last year when I listened to my dad's CD "Through the Eyes" and was hooked on it. My brother hates this band, but I super disagree.

Also, I am listening to Chris Volz's side band "Five.Bolt.Main" and their "Venting" album is pretty good.

Just a taste:

Pathetic:
Check out their "Wait in Line" song, pretty good.

Both of these bands are great. Can't wait for Flaw to release another album!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How to post your log.txt