[FS17] Bug Collection Thread (Version 1.4 and up)

bdh

Re: [FS17] Bug Collection Thread (Version 1.4 and up)

Post by bdh »

Lemken Solitair 12 can no longer hire a worker tried different fields tractors and seed settings
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

ErwinR55 wrote:
BigC92 wrote: He means when backing up with the trailer.
I know what he means, and I know that I am correct....
If the wheels were to turn when backing up, it would be impossible to back it up.
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

BigC92 wrote:
ErwinR55 wrote:
BigC92 wrote: He means when backing up with the trailer.
If the wheels were to turn when backing up, it would be impossible to back it up.
I don't think you understand the difference between forced steering and trailed steering
Forced steering will always steer, whether going forward or backward. You can't overrule it by locking as you would need to do with trailed steering when going in reverse.

We had a demonstration once and some school kids found if funny to close the valve on the axle on the forced steering system. Our guy drove away and broke off the ballhitch connection of the steeringrod while making a turn, cause it wouldn't steer. The steering rod then dove into the ground, breaking more stuff on the drawbar.
PS4 player
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

Not sure if this is related to the 1.4 update cause I just noticed it the JCB 4355 wheel loader when towed on a trailer will sound back up beeper the entire trip if it has been backed on a trailer this may be more wide spread to all mod but thought it was weird being towed in reverse on a trailer and beeper still sounds its a little bit of a pain
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

ErwinR55 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
ErwinR55 wrote:
I don't think you understand the difference between forced steering and trailed steering
Forced steering will always steer, whether going forward or backward. You can't overrule it by locking as you would need to do with trailed steering when going in reverse.

We had a demonstration once and some school kids found if funny to close the valve on the axle on the forced steering system. Our guy drove away and broke off the ballhitch connection of the steeringrod while making a turn, cause it wouldn't steer. The steering rod then dove into the ground, breaking more stuff on the drawbar.
I do know the difference, but what are you trying to say exactly?
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

BigC92 wrote:
ErwinR55 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:

I tried before posting to verify the correct backing behavior but was unable too after researching Lely's site. They did mention forced steering, but did not describe how it acts. This is why I prefaced the post with "Possible Bug". After watching this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6wVu-45IVM) on forced steering, I believe that it is intended with the Lely and not a bug.
Playing on PC
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Phantoms wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
ErwinR55 wrote:

I tried before posting to verify the correct backing behavior but was unable too after researching Lely's site. They did mention forced steering, but did not describe how it acts. This is why I prefaced the post with "Possible Bug". After watching this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6wVu-45IVM) on forced steering, I believe that it is intended with the Lely and not a bug.
Does it have them 2 bars? When he was backing up, it seemed the trailer wheels didnt turn as sharp.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

masseyharris wrote:Bug report
PC
Grimme SE206 Potao harvester AND Haulm topper KS75-4.
I'm not sure if these are designed to be used both at the same time by a hired worker, but if I put them both on a tractor, switch them on and set a hired worker to work, the worker gets confused at the end of each run when turning round; it seems as if they are trying to turn in the wrong direction or something, but anyway they end up stopping & saying 'Helper has completed task'.
BUT, if I remove one of the implements i.e use either implement on it's own, then the hired worker completes the task correctly.
Was like that before the patch. Not sure but tractors now longer get dirty, maybe someone can confirm this
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Phantoms wrote:
BigC92 wrote: I do know the difference, but what are you trying to say exactly?
It is intended, the first reaction I had when I backed the Lely Tigo (and others) with forced steering, was that it had straighten the wheels before patch 1.4) Didn't like that.

You know when a trailer has forced steering when it has 1 or 2 additional drawbar attachment steering rods next to the main drawbarcoupling point.
The Lely Tigo has only one on this machine, as it has only a 2 axle carriage, only the rear axle turns (in your Scharmuller vid it uses 2, as both front and rear are steered).
Lely Tigo's with tridem axles have on both side a steering rod for the front and rear axle.
So has the Veenhuis tridem manure tank, it has both steering rods.
The Strautmann tridem manure spreader however, only has one, because I think that system is electronically steered, it just needs a position signal from one point to calculate the rest (Lely Tigo also offers electronic on tridem axles since 2 years).
The mod Peecon Biga feedmixer does also have triaxle steering now, but there are no attachement points for the drawbar, so I guess the modder forgot about those. (actually looking at a pictures, it only has one in real life, must be electronically or a different mechanical steering angle translation underneath somewhere, space enough for it)
PS4 player
BlueShadow125

Post by BlueShadow125 »

we need an update on the release.
Snejk1986

Post by Snejk1986 »

shynung wrote:- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Einböck Pneumaticstar weeder, Helper AI
- Issue: Helper AI will sow on first pass, but will not sow after it gets to the field's edge and starts another pass
- Single- or Multiplayer: single, on Goldcrest map
- Steps to reproduce: Get a tractor with Pneumaticstar attached, unfold weeder, turn on sower, hire helper. Wait until helper finishes first pass and turns around for another pass - weeder would not sow.
I got the exact same problem.
Also, when you got Pneumaticstar attached you can't hire a helper unless the sower is manually turn on.
It also doesn't fertilize the field like it use to, but I don't know if this is a bug or it is intentional.
farmerthinking

Post by farmerthinking »

PC
Helper with sprayer
Helper equipped with Caruelle-Nicolas Stilla 460 does not recognize the already sprayed part of the field and goes over it again.
Single player
Hire a helper to spray a field which is partially sprayed, like a filed with a fertilized headland.
farmerthinking

Post by farmerthinking »

PC
Köckerling Allrounder
The blades/knives on this cultivator are paper thin. Looked form the side they're almost invisible. Compared to the rest present in FS17, they're appalling.
Single player
Karlox

Post by Karlox »

Growth stages are still desynced in dedicated servers. Some players may see that crops are 1 step ahead in growth, and when they drive to the field, and ie. start spraying, big squares (~20m x 20m) will change growth stage backwards to the actual stage that they are at server. Quitting server and resyncing fixes the visual but it is frustrating.
I doesn't happen always, I cant reproduce it at will to tell what causes it. But my guess it has something to do how long players have been in the server for that session.

In the fixes in 1.4 is this, what does it mean if not the problem above:
"Dedi, when fields are injected in growth stage 2 (with fruit destruction mod), the growth stage changes back to 1"
shynung

Post by shynung »

Snejk1986 wrote:
shynung wrote:- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Einböck Pneumaticstar weeder, Helper AI
- Issue: Helper AI will sow on first pass, but will not sow after it gets to the field's edge and starts another pass
- Single- or Multiplayer: single, on Goldcrest map
- Steps to reproduce: Get a tractor with Pneumaticstar attached, unfold weeder, turn on sower, hire helper. Wait until helper finishes first pass and turns around for another pass - weeder would not sow.
I got the exact same problem.
Also, when you got Pneumaticstar attached you can't hire a helper unless the sower is manually turn on.
It also doesn't fertilize the field like it use to, but I don't know if this is a bug or it is intentional.
The pneumaticstar still works as a regular weeder, the helper will attempt passes around the field. Turning on the sower before hiring a helper sets the helper to sowing mode, though the bug is the helper reverting to weeder mode after a single pass.

Also, weeders only work at first growth stage now, as advertised in the shop description.