Idea for Dually trucks if made

JohnDeere318

Re: Idea for Dually trucks if made

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Man! That truck looks clean! It's even my favorite color ( :blushnew: ). *thumbsup* Most of those Dodge's in Iowa are very rusty, just like my Chevy used to be until I fixed the rust on it.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Aj1053

Post by Aj1053 »

In order for it to ever make it to console it would have to be like lizard brand
Dodgeboy_98

Post by Dodgeboy_98 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
Man! That truck looks clean! It's even my favorite color ( :blushnew: ). *thumbsup* Most of those Dodge's in Iowa are very rusty, just like my Chevy used to be until I fixed the rust on it.
Thanks man. Mines got some surface rust, and a hole in the driver side fender, but all the body work is getting fixed sometime this spring, and I'm going for a job interview tomorrow, and I'm gonna get new rims and wheels for it! So I'll be happy soon!
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Dodgeboy_98 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
Thanks man. Mines got some surface rust, and a hole in the driver side fender, but all the body work is getting fixed sometime this spring, and I'm going for a job interview tomorrow, and I'm gonna get new rims and wheels for it! So I'll be happy soon!
Awesome! *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt