Questions about console mods? Ask here:

RaV23

Re: Questions about console mods? Ask here:

Post by RaV23 »

The only thing I was missing on the console is follow me and vehicle group switcher.
I'm sure they can do it. If not as a mod, then like as patch.
FS 17 Gold Crest Valley 360h/ Sosnovka 300h/ The Valley The Old Farm 440h :mrgreen:
FS 19 Fellsburn 160h / currently The Old Farm Countryside 100h+ / waiting for seasons...
PS4 Player
eric21

Post by eric21 »

RaV23 wrote:The only thing I was missing on the console is follow me and vehicle group switcher.
I'm sure they can do it. If not as a mod, then like as patch.
However giants didnt make them
JmsWtsn

Post by JmsWtsn »

by cr41g_1965 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:53 am

I wouldn't count on a trucks DLC... it is afterall a "farming" simulator. You will have to hope that a mod will make a truck that YOU find interesting over and above the 4 trucks we currently already have... which all do the same thing.

Why not? Doesn't a truck mod have more to do with farming than logging, driving trains, running all over the map looking for gold nuggets, and someone even mentioned mining?
PS4
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Which brand though, cant justbsay "trucks"
JmsWtsn

Post by JmsWtsn »

Me, myself, wouldn't care. Call them Lizard.
PS4
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

JmsWtsn wrote: Why not? Doesn't a truck mod have more to do with farming than logging, driving trains, running all over the map looking for gold nuggets, and someone even mentioned mining?

I agree trucks do have more to do with "farming" than the other things mentioned...

I just don't understand what more trucks will give you...that the ones already in game do not. I have asked that question repeatedly and everyone skirts around it and never answers it.. because the honest answer is "nothing" The pick-ups are all but useless.. they have a bed and a hitch.. The cheapest tractor in the game the great little Hürlimann has a ball hitch, a pin hitch, three point hitches front and back and PTO's.

There are 4 large trucks in the game.. the MAN, the Tatra and 2 Lizards... what would new trucks bring to the game that these trucks CAN'T already do...?

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
JmsWtsn

Post by JmsWtsn »

cr41g_1965 wrote:
JmsWtsn wrote: Why not? Doesn't a truck mod have more to do with farming than logging, driving trains, running all over the map looking for gold nuggets, and someone even mentioned mining?

I agree trucks do have more to do with "farming" than the other things mentioned...

I just don't understand what more trucks will give you...that the ones already in game do not. I have asked that question repeatedly and everyone skirts around it and never answers it.. because the honest answer is "nothing" The pick-ups are all but useless.. they have a bed and a hitch.. The cheapest tractor in the game the great little Hürlimann has a ball hitch, a pin hitch, three point hitches front and back and PTO's.

There are 4 large trucks in the game.. the MAN, the Tatra and 2 Lizards... what would new trucks bring to the game that these trucks CAN'T already do...?

Personally, I don't care for any of the "in game" trucks. The barrelcore is to big. The Man is to unfriendly. The Tatra is, um ok, I suppose. The little lizard is as useless as the pickups. I'm not necessarily advocating more trucks, how about more useful trucks?
PS4
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

JmsWtsn wrote: I'm not necessarily advocating more trucks, how about more useful trucks?
now THAT I could get behind... like a water truck, a tilting flatbed, a dump truck... THAT I would be all over

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Yes, a water truck would be super useful, other than that puny Joskin water tank we got. :-?
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
JmsWtsn

Post by JmsWtsn »

I saw a mod for a Tatra, and lizard (I think) hook trucks. I guess they may go along with the IT Runner(s). That maybe an interesting concept. Along with those you mentioned would be great.
PS4
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

JmsWtsn wrote:I saw a mod for a Tatra, and lizard (I think) hook trucks. I guess they may go along with the IT Runner(s). That maybe an interesting concept. Along with those you mentioned would be great.
I saw these on the modhub as well and would love to have them...but in both cases the modder used ITRunner in the name... negating its possibility of making it to console

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
JmsWtsn

Post by JmsWtsn »

Dang, well there's another one of my balloons busted.
PS4