(SOLVED)Error: Running LUA method 'draw'

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
thunderhawk

(SOLVED)Error: Running LUA method 'draw'

Post by thunderhawk »

Im getting this error Iv had it before on other mods but it wound up changing the mask fixed it but the trailer im working on I have striped this thing down to just a shell and everytime I hook it up to a vehicle it throws this error I have changed everything there is to change that I know of and every change made its still throwing this error im at a loss or this as well 3 days fighting the same dang thing Never had(2851) I don't think

Code: Select all

Error: Running LUA method 'draw'.
dataS/scripts/vehicles/Vehicle.lua(2851) : attempt to compare number with nil
Last edited by thunderhawk on Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
TSM

Re: Error: Running LUA method 'draw'

Post by TSM »

thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

Tycoonspaceman wrote:have a read of this http://fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic= ... msg1245496
Yeah I Have seen this thread no help nothing Helps there are no hidden collision box's as stated to make it easier to the only thing left in this trailer are the attacher joint to hook to truck and the support to keep it up t get under trailer to hook up wheels everything else is gone
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

Omg This stuff is going to make me old quick tried everything I could think changing this and that stripped it down to bare trailer nothing worked the other day so I gave up for a few days went and worked on some other stuff I really wanted this mod to work people would love to have this one converted so today I decided to try it again note I have not tried anything that I had not already tried loaded it game today no errors no warnings just this one thing I have not seen before this mod in log text in the middle of loading everything there is this
Index:
thats all it says is Index: not sure if its a concern or not but still odd after fighting this mod for 2 days with same error and now its working and not done anything different just wonder if the Index: is going to cause issues when I start rebuilding it
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Nordvarg

Post by Nordvarg »

I ran into the same problem as you a couple of weeks ago… I don’t recall 100 %, but I believe as soon as I had put all the pieces together in XML, the error message went away automatically.

My guess: if you put a trailer in the “tipper” category, it seems that stuff like <volumes>, <unloadInfo> and <heights> needs to be in place for the Lua method error to disappear…

But as I said, I don’t remember 100 % exactly what I did… :hmm:
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

Nordvarg wrote:I ran into the same problem as you a couple of weeks ago… I don’t recall 100 %, but I believe as soon as I had put all the pieces together in XML, the error message went away automatically.

My guess: if you put a trailer in the “tipper” category, it seems that stuff like <volumes>, <unloadInfo> and <heights> needs to be in place for the Lua method error to disappear…

But as I said, I don’t remember 100 % exactly what I did… :hmm:
thats just it with me the xml file had been taken down to the bare min during testing trying to get rid of the error I had supports, attacher joints was all that was in file after I started having that problem I stripped it the min and no change to anything I done and I never changed nothing this morning I guess it was just ment to be too do this mod conversion cause I was done after today funny but not I 3days waisted and I dont Have the first clue what caused it LOL
Nvidia GTX 660ti