Trailers on PS4

Fastfiveo2

Trailers on PS4

Post by Fastfiveo2 »

Hey guys. Are there any trailers on PS4 that have an auto load function. It is really annoying loading 10 or more pallets of seeds/fertilizer. Especially when the straps don't exactly work as they should.
BigC92

Re: Trailers on PS4

Post by BigC92 »

No auto load on console, outside script.
Fastfiveo2

Post by Fastfiveo2 »

Argh ok I wasnt sure if it was or not so I figured I'd ask. Thank you BigC
Catch me on PS4 AND PC
PSN fastfiveo2 *thumbsup*
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

a really good option for consoles is to use auger wagons.. u can hold the pallets over them to empty the contents inside the wagon.. then u can use the pipe to refill your sower/fertilizer directly.. its a good way to store bulk and is a nice alternative to fumbling around with the pallets too much and can be taken to a large field or what have u so u can fill up right on the spot
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Douga1978

Post by Douga1978 »

I use a conveyor to load the auger wagons with at the store. I bought a tractor and put a silage pusher blade on front and just push the pallets over to the sl-80 conveyor and it loads into any trailer.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Fastfiveo2 wrote:Argh ok I wasnt sure if it was or not so I figured I'd ask. Thank you BigC
Your welcome.
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:a really good option for consoles is to use auger wagons.. u can hold the pallets over them to empty the contents inside the wagon.. then u can use the pipe to refill your sower/fertilizer directly.. its a good way to store bulk and is a nice alternative to fumbling around with the pallets too much and can be taken to a large field or what have u so u can fill up right on the spot
That's kinda clever...thanks for the tip.
FS 22 and loving it.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Douga1978 wrote:I use a conveyor to load the auger wagons with at the store. I bought a tractor and put a silage pusher blade on front and just push the pallets over to the sl-80 conveyor and it loads into any trailer.
This one is really a very good tip *thumbsup*
I wouldn't think a conveyor belt can unload a pallet as it stands on the ground.
Filling up auger wagons from pallets with a front loader is a torture.
PS5 / FS22
Fastfiveo2

Post by Fastfiveo2 »

I took Jessi's advice and used an auger. I discovered if you buy the first auger available (can't remember brand or model but the very first one) all you do is pull the auger beside the pallet and press L3 and it automatically fills. No front loader, telehandler, or skidsteer required :)
Catch me on PS4 AND PC
PSN fastfiveo2 *thumbsup*
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Fastfiveo2 wrote:I took Jessi's advice and used an auger. I discovered if you buy the first auger available (can't remember brand or model but the very first one) all you do is pull the auger beside the pallet and press L3 and it automatically fills. No front loader, telehandler, or skidsteer required :)
Wow that's awesome I had no idea! That's a great tip :)
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Fight-Test

Post by Fight-Test »

Fastfiveo2 wrote:I took Jessi's advice and used an auger. I discovered if you buy the first auger available (can't remember brand or model but the very first one) all you do is pull the auger beside the pallet and press L3 and it automatically fills. No front loader, telehandler, or skidsteer required :)
you kidding me? What a great find. I use the augers like crazy for seed and fert. This will make it that much easier. Good stuff.
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

Fastfiveo2 wrote:I discovered if you buy the first auger available (can't remember brand or model but the very first one) all you do is pull the auger beside the pallet and press L3 and it automatically fills. No front loader, telehandler, or skidsteer required :)
Gah! The time I've spent loading pallets in to those with a front loader! Never thought to try L3. Will deffo try this, good shout, thanks.

Whilst it saves having pallets knocking about at the yard I find the augers tricky with the 9M Horsch stuff. Sometimes you can pull up to it and bang, instant loading. Other times you have to fart about for ages finding "the spot".
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
Blademaster

Post by Blademaster »

I buy the seed and fertilizer at the store and bring the sower or fertilizer trailer to the store and it loads in the parking lot. One step eliminated.
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

Would be nice if they had a smaller auger wagon. Just so you don't have this massive thing to be dragging around the map
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
Raspoetin

Post by Raspoetin »

Jagtractor wrote:Would be nice if they had a smaller auger wagon. Just so you don't have this massive thing to be dragging around the map

Pfft.. Would be nice if they would finally add a normal autoloadtrailer in stead of yet another 500+bhp tractor.. Not just for pallets, but also for wood and bales.. (all though I now manage to get 32 square bales loaded on the IRT runner bale container without too much effort... )