MOD ideas and why

rbcsoftware

MOD ideas and why

Post by rbcsoftware »

Ok, im sat here playing FS and I thought what unusual MODS would be cool for a lighthearted bit of enjoyment.
1) a drone. Have a little user controlled drone to do fly overs of your land maybe take snap shots. Just thought itd be nice to see you farm etc from a height.
And 2nd one, how about the feature whereby you can create your own roads or sculpt the land, make ponds etc.
Like I say , just a bit of fun nothing serious
eric21

Re: MOD ideas and why

Post by eric21 »

You can already do that, daggerwin has already done a flyby drone type experiance on Sandy Bay i think.
Guil

Post by Guil »

That's developer mode and not available on console.
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

And the second one is called giants editor :P
chaseydog

Post by chaseydog »

Terain editing is not dynamic and can only be done in GE. I don't believe there's any way to mod it in.
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

I'd like a milk mod. I know previous PC versions have this (FS17 might as well, I don't know).

But rather than milk magically selling at midnight, I'd like to have to collect the milk in a tank, then drive it to the dairy (or sellpoint).

Maybe a vet mod where animals can get sick, and you have to take animals to the vet lest they die!

I like working with the animals, just wish there was more we could do with them. :)
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

X2 on the roads, I doubt you will ever be able to alter the lay of the land in FS17 unless you use GE, but maybe in FS19. I would like it if the roller could be set to different textures tho, so you could use the roller to put gravel or rock in your farmyard, or make a dirt road.
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

mdoss wrote:I'd like a milk mod. I know previous PC versions have this (FS17 might as well, I don't know).

But rather than milk magically selling at midnight, I'd like to have to collect the milk in a tank, then drive it to the dairy (or sellpoint).

Maybe a vet mod where animals can get sick, and you have to take animals to the vet lest they die!

I like working with the animals, just wish there was more we could do with them. :)
I would like this as well
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
Forseti

Post by Forseti »

@mdoss, Jagtractor: The milk mod is already there for FS17. It is implemented in some mod maps, e.g. "Irgendwo in Thüringen" (a maps based on a german landscape) and the proper trailers to transport the milk are e.g in the "Kotte universal pack" mod.

On modhoster you can download the "milk trigger" mod, to implement it in your own map.

https://www.modhoster.de/mods/milchtrig ... nd-verkauf
(I just found it in german, maybe, you can find an english descripton somewhere.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

lexiontech wrote:I would like it if the roller could be set to different textures tho, so you could use the roller to put gravel or rock in your farmyard, or make a dirt road.
^^This^^ And it doesn't seem like it would be all that hard to do. Choose grass (that grows), gravel, dirt, concrete, or pavement. Maybe some others.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Timbob

Post by Timbob »

A mod for semi trains would be nice on console so we wouldnt have to make so many tripps to markets
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

I would like the use of augers, and grain bins (maybe hopper bottom bins) that you would have to purchase. And use the augers to load and onload the bins. I know many farmers here in Canada and only one family ever had a pit to dump in. And it only filled a couple small bins.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

fenixguy wrote:
lexiontech wrote:I would like it if the roller could be set to different textures tho, so you could use the roller to put gravel or rock in your farmyard, or make a dirt road.
^^This^^ And it doesn't seem like it would be all that hard to do. Choose grass (that grows), gravel, dirt, concrete, or pavement. Maybe some others.
love this idea... double row dirt tire track...wheel width...with grass between

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

Jagtractor wrote:I would like the use of augers, and grain bins (maybe hopper bottom bins) that you would have to purchase. And use the augers to load and onload the bins. I know many farmers here in Canada and only one family ever had a pit to dump in. And it only filled a couple small bins.
Yeah I would like that too, in North Dakota we have tons of grain bins, none of which have a pit, we have a 13 and a 16 inch farm king and Brandt conveyor that do all of the loading, then a smaller farm king and two small Brandt conveyors for unloading. Also would like to see that the bins have individual storage limits instead of just 100,000 for every crop, so if you want to do only wheat and soybeans, you can use all your bin space instead of reserving a bin for corn when you don't even have a header for corn
SteanMarx

Post by SteanMarx »

I would like the maps to be more real. Like if you take your wheeloader and make a ramp with ground. If it rains fields get really muddy and if it does not rain for a while the ground becomes dry and hard.