Ideas for Mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Jagtractor

Re: Ideas for Mods

Post by Jagtractor »

JCreech15 wrote:On Xbox one I think they should add zero turn lawnmowers, more pickup trucks, and more trailers to haul my skid steers, that I could pull with my truck.
everything you said
More pickup trucks would be awesome. The ones on consoles now are both fords (slightly modified) that have been renamed lizard. Don't see why the same can't be done for dodge and Chevy also.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
Straw-Walker

Post by Straw-Walker »

I'd like a 'Time to next growth stage' indicator. It's so annoying when a new stage occurs when I'm halfway through sowing a field. Perhaps a countdown clock or bar graph in the crop info box when you walk a field. Like RL farmer walks his fields to plan the next operation.
Disk version, Update 1.4.4 on Win10 PC with Xbox controller.
http://www.g4mix.co.uk
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Just turn growth crop option off
Shogyn

Post by Shogyn »

Working helpers!
I'd love a mod that adds, that could actually be hired for small tasks, such as picking up eggs and loading them onto a skid. Or cleaning machinery, small maintenance,etc. On the Modified Hagenstedt map there is a farmer character that just walks around in a small area. Is it not possible that a simple script be written that has him walk around in the chicken coop area, and the eggs he walks over are picked up or transported to another area(skid?) perhaps? That could be one of a multitude of menial tasks that are needed on a farm. Perhaps even more complicated jobs. I'd love a small crew that during certain hours (after being hired) you could have them actually working on your farm!
Straw-Walker

Post by Straw-Walker »

eric21 wrote:Just turn growth crop option off
That works but I want something more 'real'.
Disk version, Update 1.4.4 on Win10 PC with Xbox controller.
http://www.g4mix.co.uk
Bullymom04

Post by Bullymom04 »

Forgive me, for any of my ideas, as I know nothing about making anything for the game.
But just for the heck of it, anyone like old cars? I love them, the older the better, any from the 50's back to the Model A's and T's. Would love to have them on my farm.

And a quick question, for the people who made the map, Black Mountain Montana. I love it, and was wondering about some of the buildings/shelters in the map. Especially, the metal-domed one with the open door. That is my favorite. No rafters and large enough to turn around in. Is it possible to have it as a mod to use in my other maps?
Thanks so much
Lori
Homerthehulk

Post by Homerthehulk »

Oxygendavid will Thornton map be on PS4 ? Your mods are great thanks
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Homerthehulk wrote:Oxygendavid will Thornton map be on PS4 ? Your mods are great thanks
I've never seen him on these forums before but yesterday someone posted that the console version should be up early in April
PS4
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

in the mod disc it lists all the features and has some listed that will be specific to pc so i think its fair to assume that it will in fact be coming to console at some point in the nearish future.. if in doubt your best bet would be to skip over to the fs.uk forum as that's his stomping ground
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
King_royle21

Post by King_royle21 »

What about a logging trailer with a crane that u can control from in the tractor? Seen lots of YouTube videos with valtras doing this with reverse drive. I find the small 1 in game is a real pain having to get in and out of tractor to use it.
AussieFarmer88

Post by AussieFarmer88 »

it would be brilliant if there where more spraying equipment and spreaders like beverly hydroboom and sonic
PCBANKS421@GMAIL.COM

Post by PCBANKS421@GMAIL.COM »

PS4 I would like to see a map with a fire station and also for there to be emergency vehicles on ps4
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

https://youtu.be/u70Yg4_dKUA

I'm thinking this would be great!
Playing in Pacific Northwest (NE Oregon) on Xbox One and PC.
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

I live about 5 miles from where the Spudnik plant is located I used to work there as a welder. They make some of the best potatoe equipment in the world. And I believe this could be something we could get in-game as they are owned by Grimme.
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

It would be nice, it takes a long time doing a medium sized field with the in game one we currently have.
Playing in Pacific Northwest (NE Oregon) on Xbox One and PC.