mods and install issue

D filthy sloth

mods and install issue

Post by D filthy sloth »

hi all just looking for a bit of help here, was trying to add new mods to my fs15 (haven't played it in a while) specifically the map south dakota and it didnt work, tried checking if there was any conflicts with existing mods and there didnt appear to be any so i tried downloading some mods off the modhub to see if they would work and they didnt so decided to uninstall the game and re-install, i bought the game from this website but for the life of me cant find the link i had to install it the first time, anyone able to help??
JohnDeere318

Re: mods and install issue

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I would contact a GIANTS Official with your problem: memberlist.php?mode=contactadmin

Also, do you still have the email GIANTS sent you with this information?
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
D filthy sloth

Post by D filthy sloth »

no dont have the email it was ages ago it was got
D filthy sloth

Post by D filthy sloth »

got sorted thank god, thanks JohnDeere318 for the link it was extremely helpful and also thanks to the admin staff that sorted me out.

happy days :-D
philchenevert

Post by philchenevert »

What happened? How did they solve your problem? I have one similar to yours and would love to know. I did send them a message but hope it is something simple, like the Black Plague has gotten into my computer or my game is cursed and I need an exorcism. Anyway, thanks for the link.