Truck mod.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
rowdyh51

Re: Truck mod.

Post by rowdyh51 »

Tycoonspaceman wrote:came up with better simpler solution will keep the textures seperate from the main body of the truck!

Engine sound modification might screw up this trucks console chances so *thumbsdown*
Ahhhhhhhhh! I didn't know if it were even possible to change it or not..The truck kinda sounds like a diesel already,maybe if possible adding a stack or stacks in the bed would give it more the look?
TSM

Post by TSM »

manosaurus wrote:Take a break from this and work on the trailers. Lol. Let your truck making brain parts recharge. Then all the solutions will come to you. And us console users will have real water trailers
Aye I keep fleeting from mod to mod :P
Dodgeboy_98

Post by Dodgeboy_98 »

Hey TSM, can I make a request!? I know you have a lot on your plate, but when you get the chance google 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 or 2500 or 3500 they y'all are the same body style. I own a 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 and literally my favorite truck. And would to see if you or someone could make it. Make it a straight axle or a dually axle. Doesn't matter. Just would love to see a second gen dodge mod. If it's possible with lizard branding. Thank you!
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

manosaurus wrote:Take a break from this and work on the trailers. Lol. Let your truck making brain parts recharge. Then all the solutions will come to you. And us console users will have real water trailers
He ain't giving up guys lol give him his water tanker. Have any of you seen Jurassic park :shock: :lol: on a serious note, black sheep modding have a joskin trailer coming soon... I'm sure they said around the 30,000 litre mark. Will have a look :)
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Bradleyson wrote:
He ain't giving up guys lol give him his water tanker. Have any of you seen Jurassic park :shock: :lol: on a serious note, black sheep modding have a joskin trailer coming soon... I'm sure they said around the 30,000 litre mark. Will have a look :)
One thing about making something is NOT to get overwhelmed.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

I saw blacksheep modding joskin trailer. I appreciate the effort and work they are putting into it. Still got my hopes up for the semi truck trailers. They need more use in the game. Just a humble dinosaur opinion.
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

Gah don't give up on consoles!!!!
TSM

Post by TSM »

I have no intention of :P The Water Trailer is also intended for consoles, kind of got burnt out doing it last time, so working on whichever mod takes my fancy on any given day.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

Tycoonspaceman wrote:I have no intention of :P The Water Trailer is also intended for consoles, kind of got burnt out doing it last time, so working on whichever mod takes my fancy on any given day.
It's good to hear you're still working on these mods, thanks for all your hard work. Do you sleep? :lol:
TSM

Post by TSM »

Bradleyson wrote:
Tycoonspaceman wrote:I have no intention of :P The Water Trailer is also intended for consoles, kind of got burnt out doing it last time, so working on whichever mod takes my fancy on any given day.
It's good to hear you're still working on these mods, thanks for all your hard work. Do you sleep? :lol:
Its annoyting but yes I sleep :P
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Just do what you orginally want to do. I think these requests should be forms of updates
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

It's good to hear you're still working on these mods, thanks for all your hard work. Do you sleep? :lol:[/quote]

Its annoyting but yes I sleep :P[/quote]

Beast mode!!
Null

Post by Null »

eric21 wrote:Just do what you orginally want to do. I think these requests should be forms of updates
Who's saying they need to be implemented right-away?
TSM

Post by TSM »

Image final version I think tried various looks but to me this looks about right, sort of a mix of older looking dually with new look aswell ? what do you guys and gals think.
farmer9192

Post by farmer9192 »

looks fabilous tsm im looking forward to use the mods u make on my farm