John Deere DLC

Erica Von

John Deere DLC

Post by Erica Von »

anyone know if this game is going to get a john Deere DLC?
canadafarms

Re: John Deere DLC

Post by canadafarms »

Never say never but its not likely..... JD has been a highly requested brand for years and they have never come. I would say defiantly not for FS 15, highly unlikely for 17, maybe just maybe for the next FS but nobody knows. Some FS players have even took it upon themselves to contact JD directly to try to get them on board but I don't think any luck so far. JD put out their own game years ago so that might be part of it but no one knows.
PS4
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Think I will ask my John Deere Rep see what he says about it. He might laugh, then again something might get done.
thanks
PigKing

Post by PigKing »

Hi, a short time ago I replied to a thread "John Deere for PS4" reguarding this matter. What I said over there was that my buddy who is a logger called John Deere (His company uses mostly John Deere equipment) and talked to them about it. What he said to them is it would be in their best interest to allow licensing to Giants Software/Farming Simulator to give the younger generation a chance to become familiar with their brand. Here in the U.S. of A., John Deere is widely used. So with that I conclude that he has done pretty much all he can do to help with this. I will ask him to give it another shot, but no guarantees on anything though. Keep your comments positive.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Just my thoughts on what you said PigKing..... even if your friend as well as some others who have attempted to get John Deere on board were to have success and convince JD to come to FS right now, it would likely be at least a year if not longer before we would see them in the game. Giants got a deal with Claas early this year and we aren't going to see them in the game until sometime in 2018. Wether we will see them as a DLC for 17 or a headlining brand for the next FS nobody knows. If they did come on board IMO the earliest we would see them would likely be in the next version of FS. Also in the past Giants haven't released new DLC for the older version of the game so again I'd say the chances for them to come to FS 15 are pretty much zero and unlikely for 17.
PS4
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

We own our farm, now my hubby thinks me playing this game is something funny. I'm a city girl we buy a avocado farm and turn it into a organic certified farm.
I want to help out doing things and he always says if I was a boy or man I could help out but being a woman I don't' have the strength to hook up the tools to tractors and such.
So I get to do all the things he won't let me do in real life in the game. I have put a lot of my free hours into this game bought fs 17 too and have not played that much cause I want to see how fs 15 pans out. But its fun at least for me it is. Maybe fun for guys too it looks like that from reading the boards.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Erica Von wrote: I want to help out doing things and he always says if I was a boy or man I could help out but being a woman I don't' have the strength to hook up the tools to tractors and such.
My wife is pretty much the opposite, she grew up on a farm but doesn't want nothing to do with the farm now :lol:
Erica Von wrote: Maybe fun for guys too it looks like that from reading the boards.
Oh yes lots of guys play and lots of farmers play it as well. I grew up on a farm and still farm with my family and I still play FS! Once you get into it its totally addictive. :lol:
PS4
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I like trying new things in the game, also I noticed that the HP and KW on the different tractors they dont' seem right like it will say you need 220 hp to use this tool. and you get 320 and still pulls it like it can hardly do it. so I have learned in the game you need a lot more hp than it really says. also you do need the smaller tractors for pulling small tippers cause big tractors can't pull the small ones, I like the fliegal tipping when I chaff cause I can pull 2 trailers for 64k instead of a single trailer. bigger tractors won't pull them you need a smaller tractor that will use the Pin and drawbar.
Guil

Post by Guil »

You can put one of the weights on the back then pull the fliegl, I had a quadtrac with 20 fliegl's behind it in fs15.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

tried a F850 put 4 flielgals on it but would only fill just 2 not 4 of them.
Guil

Post by Guil »

It cant reach the back two, you could fill two and then switch the trailers around.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Yes I just split the too off and use em that way thanks.
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

Erica Von wrote:Yes I just split the too off and use em that way thanks.
I used to get a small (32.000 lts) trailler with a higher one and earn some more room, but with silage so cheap in FS 17 i just gave it up and working now on something else lol
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One