Seeds to planter on console

Johndeereman4250

Seeds to planter on console

Post by Johndeereman4250 »

Is there a better way to get weeds to the planter verses driving back to the farm and loading up or buying pallets loading on a flatbed and filling that way...big pain to do that with the bigger seeders any tips will be greatly appreciated
All Deere All day
FS19 addict. Ravenport XBONE
🚜🚜🚜🚜
redglasses

Re: Seeds to planter on console

Post by redglasses »

I've tried to use an auger wagon, but couldn't get it to work, but have seen a video where he (farmer frithgar) gets it to work.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

I got the placeable refill tanks mod. And put them near the fields that are far away from the yard.
PS4
PS5
Johndeereman4250

Really could benefit from a seed tender.
All Deere All day
🚜🚜🚜🚜
Johndeereman4250

Can you fill a trailer from the silos at the farm and too anywhere by the field and scoop it into seeder
All Deere All day
🚜🚜🚜🚜
garyst

Post by garyst »

I use the metaltech Auger wagon for my seed tender. I put the placeable seed tank by my farm and just pull up to it with the metaltech, click the analog stick and it fills it up. It is a bit tricky to fill the planters with it you have to be in a certain spot under the auger for it to work. It is a bit ridiculous to use as a tender and is very big but until something better comes I guess I will use it. There are a couple tippers with an small Auger on the back in beta on the modhub, hoping those get to console someday. They look a lot more like a seed tender than the Auger wagons that are currently available.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

I've used the Metaltech auger wagon, the Holmer and the Bergmann. The Holmer has a nice reach but is slow in transport. I now have 2 Bergmanns, one for fertilizer and one for seed. I have a conveyor set up at the shop that will automatically load the pallets to the cart.

It saves a lot of time with a large cart and I don't have to pay the exuberant premium for the placeable fill tanks.
Soles2023

Post by Soles2023 »

DeereJason wrote:I've used the Metaltech auger wagon, the Holmer and the Bergmann. The Holmer has a nice reach but is slow in transport. I now have 2 Bergmanns, one for fertilizer and one for seed. I have a conveyor set up at the shop that will automatically load the pallets to the cart.

It saves a lot of time with a large cart and I don't have to pay the exuberant premium for the placeable fill tanks.
You can actually just pull up beside the pallets on the ground with an auger and click down on the left stick and fill it without useing the conveyor sysytem, unless that is your preferred method.
XB1/PC
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Soles2023 wrote:
DeereJason wrote:I've used the Metaltech auger wagon, the Holmer and the Bergmann. The Holmer has a nice reach but is slow in transport. I now have 2 Bergmanns, one for fertilizer and one for seed. I have a conveyor set up at the shop that will automatically load the pallets to the cart.

You can actually just pull up beside the pallets on the ground with an auger and click down on the left stick and fill it without useing the conveyor sysytem, unless that is your preferred method.
I've done that but I like the conveyor. It will load automatically if the pallet is in the range of the conveyor. One less button I have to press...especially on the PS4 because it's the L3 button.