Post by Goose66 »

Ah good news Davo. No update for me either
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Scuba steve

Re: Westbridge hills

Post by Scuba steve »

Don't know why it wouldn't let me load my tipper on my old save game but too late now, updated and not liking it, c'mon giants, bring back letting us dump anything into the silo!!!!
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

Well I will miss the 10 mil silo capacity :sadnew: but I can deal with not storing everything in the silos... I wasn't really all that keen on it anyway... I like a little more realism so I use root crop storages and hay lofts. Thank you Giants for fixing the bugs and glitches in this map. *thumbsup* I for one greatly appreciate that you brought this map back and then fixed the bugs very quickly. Many Thanks. :hi:
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
Davo79

Post by Davo79 »

CattleMan wrote:Well I will miss the 10 mil silo capacity :sadnew: but I can deal with not storing everything in the silos... I wasn't really all that keen on it anyway... I like a little more realism so I use root crop storages and hay lofts. Thank you Giants for fixing the bugs and glitches in this map. *thumbsup* I for one greatly appreciate that you brought this map back and then fixed the bugs very quickly. Many Thanks. :hi:
I'm all for the bug fixes don't get me wrong but I am not a fan of all the placeables you need for everything. They clutter a nice map and cause lag on consoles that ruins the fun.
"I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

wew I still have the 10 mill cap I was worried cause Ive got over 100k on nearly everything straw is at 895k now that would have been a big hit for me to take it poofed.
Ok I found the update in the mod hub, I do not think I will update it though as I don't play multi player and would loose a lot of my work on the current map.
Finally got the big bud 747 with its plow, boy is that awesome been plowing everything with it. Its the cats Meow!
cpu_m_rossi

Post by cpu_m_rossi »

Erica Von wrote:actually the 360 brick is bigger than the xbox 1 brick.
first it was the I turned off cloud saves (something that can't be done on a Xbox One only option would be to set the whole Xbox as offline) now this :hmm: :confusednew:
(pictures are in the spoiler)

they are the same size :this: only diffrence is the 360 has rounded corners.
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

So I thought I'd out smart the update and go into existing save and add some silos before downloading the update, save and then update. Thereby saving all my grain crops in my silos... I WAS WRONG! :blushnew: Anything over 100,000 of each crop went POOF! :frown: So I lost nearly 200,000 of all grain crops, bye bye! So if you are wanting to update and have over 100,000 of grains in silos either sell them or put them in trailers first. Oh well that's life I suppose. Of course all other crops besides grain would go too, but I didn't have any of them in silos. On the plus side, all the tree removal I had done stayed in effect, as well as the field mergers and modifications.
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

we have a new xbox 360 and I looked at the brick and its bigger not by much but it is. I wish I knew how to upload a picture but I dont'.
that looks like the old xbox 360 and we have a old one too and its the same size as xbox 1 our original one died is why we bought a new one before the S was released.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

that's good to know if I decided to update i'll have to move every thing over 100k in silos thanks saved me a Poof. Meow....
LukeSpidey

Post by LukeSpidey »

Well, I downloaded the update and started the map once again. Didn't hurt much because I was only 2 hours in the game. No big deal.
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

Rbk_3 wrote:If anyone is interested, I made some edits to the main farm and added some actual silos/bins to the sell points. I find it pretty unrealistic you dump your crops but the sell points don't really have anywhere to store them. I also fixed the sheep trough area. Also added a shed to store bales at the cow area and cleaned up the grass that was growing in the middle of the dirt roads.

I have completed my edit.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vs0j55ak41o7xl/WBH.zip?dl=0

Spent another 5 hours or so on it. I completely smoothed out the pig area, smoothed out the roads, deleted/moved some trees that were right along the edge of the road that interfered with the tractor cameras. Added some more sheds to the main farm.
Last edited by Rbk_3 on Sat May 20, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

Nice edit Rbk_3. Since I have no clue how to edit anything, I will use your edit for my westbridge, Thanks
Chainsawcrazy

Post by Chainsawcrazy »

I think that in order for a update to work you have to loose everything you worked for is becoming a huge royal pain in the ass. I already have 60+ hours on westbridge and I be damned if I'm gonna loose all of that. Giants. Please use you head when you create stupid ass updates that can ruin someone's work. I refuse to download the update. I got burned on this twice before. Why not stop messing around with westbridge which is just fine the way it was and get Bornholm ramped up for consoles. Oh BTW figure out your glitches before you release the map so you don't ruin progress and pi** people off.
Infrastructure contractor tasty beef farmer
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

Chainsawcrazy wrote:I think that in order for a update to work you have to loose everything you worked for is becoming a huge royal pain in the ass. I already have 60+ hours on westbridge and I be damned if I'm gonna loose all of that. Giants. Please use you head when you create stupid ass updates that can ruin someone's work. I refuse to download the update. I got burned on this twice before. Why not stop messing around with westbridge which is just fine the way it was and get Bornholm ramped up for consoles. Oh BTW figure out your glitches before you release the map so you don't ruin progress and pi** people off.
If your playing normal mode you can just use the money cheat to get back everything you lost. Annoying but still a solution. Playing on hard mode is the worst cause you can't just replace lost things. I understand making the money cheat not functional for hard mode. But like you said. I would hate to miss out on a map update just cause I can't transfer my money or equipment over.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
twism38@gmail.com

Post by twism38@gmail.com »

The sheep are still frozen near the feeding area. They walk up to eat and they freeze for the entirety of the current game session