Blacksheep modding is at it again. Thanks BsM

lefe1

Blacksheep modding is at it again. Thanks BsM

Post by lefe1 »

Blacksheep modding is making some awesome stuff for consoles. some new semi they are making can't wait. Thanks Blacksheep for all you do for consoles.

Edit don_apple: moved to 'Off-Topic' since this thread is about mods from a modding team and not the game itself.
Null

Re: Blacksheep modding is at it again. Thanks BsM

Post by Null »

lefe1 wrote:Blacksheep modding is making some awesome stuff for consoles. some new semi they are making can't wait. Thanks Blacksheep for all you do for consoles.
Pretty neat. Hoepfully they can make a version or option to remove the sleeper.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I love tripple rears with a drop axle, you see them everywhere in the Americas. Here in the UK hey are starting to make an apperance with cement mixers, skip and garbege trucks
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

Thank you black sheep modding, you do awesome work and us console users appreciate everything you do for us!!!!
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

The images look great, however a day cab would fit better into the FS in my opinion.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
rowdyh51

Post by rowdyh51 »

A non sleeper or day cab will be an option with this truck mod. I asked BSM and that was the response that I received.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

well, now thats a nice statement, thx for the info rowdyh51
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Guil

Post by Guil »

eric21 wrote:I love tripple rears with a drop axle, you see them everywhere in the Americas. Here in the UK hey are starting to make an apperance with cement mixers, skip and garbege trucks
They are horrible to drive and lately they are coming with only 1 drive axle. Dreadful for any sort of off road or icy conditions. They have a smaller turning radius as well so can be harder to get around estates in because they turn on a point in the middle as opposed to a standard 8x4.
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

Now I could see trading my 2 Twinstars for a pair those bad boys in a day cab style. My Twinstars have racked up some serious mileage anyway. A very welcome addition to the farm BsM. Thank you guys!!!

BTW, thanks also for adding the grain door on the big dump trailers. That made a huge difference dumping in pits that are under roof. Awesome works fellas.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Kieran583

Post by Kieran583 »

Guil wrote:
eric21 wrote:I love tripple rears with a drop axle, you see them everywhere in the Americas. Here in the UK hey are starting to make an apperance with cement mixers, skip and garbege trucks
They are horrible to drive and lately they are coming with only 1 drive axle. Dreadful for any sort of off road or icy conditions. They have a smaller turning radius as well so can be harder to get around estates in because they turn on a point in the middle as opposed to a standard 8x4.
You are so right Guil. Give me a 6x4 or 8x4 tractor unit for on/off road work any day. Still think a 6x6 or 8x8 would suit FS better. But still looking forward to seeing this unit from BSM
Trucker and farmer for life *thumbsup*
Just joined the PC fraternity :gamer:
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

In the us the lift axle is usually in the center, which creates a wider turning radius.....when I first got out of college I drove a tandem axle daycab and all those lift axle guys would pay me 20 bucks at a site to back trailers down the path because thier huge wheelbase couldn't do the turns.
FS 22 and loving it.
cpu_m_rossi

Post by cpu_m_rossi »

nice! that will go great with the 70,000 liter trailer and triple axle dolly also the Barrelcore doesn't really have the hp for 2 70k trailers nearly full while going up hill.
OneAmongOthers

Post by OneAmongOthers »

cpu_m_rossi wrote:nice! that will go great with the 70,000 liter trailer and triple axle dolly also the Barrelcore doesn't really have the hp for 2 70k trailers nearly full while going up hill.
That's because it's nonsense to pull two 70k trailers. There's a reason it struggles.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I just love those guys. Whatever they do, they do it the highest quality possible.
Thanks for everything BsM *thumbsup*

Btw, they have also a map on the way, The Valley The Old Farm.
Will be amazing I'm sure.
PS5 / FS22
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Looks cool! That will be a nice addition to the farm *thumbsup*
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10