New Alienware 17 signature edition

Erica Von

New Alienware 17 signature edition

Post by Erica Von »

Well my hubby surprised me with a brand new Alienware 17 Signature Edition VR Ready laptop today.
Boy what a surprise too I literally had zero clue he was buying this. its fully loaded with the new 7th gen i7 core extreme edition unlocked processor.
4.0 Ghz, 6GB DDR5 Nvidia GTX 1070, 32GB of DDR4 2600MHz memory, 6TB internal HD with 6.0 GBPS transfer so the works I am really lucky today.
Guil

Re: New Alienware 17 signature edition

Post by Guil »

Wow that's a nice present. We can take it that his mother's plan for you to convert are definitely out the window with that puppy lol. I suppose you already have fs17 spa loading from steam too.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

no have fs 17 console not going to duplicate games.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Ah let's see how long that lasts haha
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I did download a ms 10 game tonight that I have on console and I dug out my old Xbox 360 controller for windows 10 so I guess your right. gee I'm waiting for that creative update I had on my m15x I upgraded to the pro version of 10. and I get bit locker too I thought that was only on the ultimate edition but its on windows 10 pro now meow..... Also I found out I can upgrade my nvida card anytime by buying a Alienware Graphics Amplifier I can upgrade the card externally up to the maximum gtx 1090 if I want to this is for VR mostly.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Hey that's Awesome! Get a good mod map, courseplay, and some production placeables and I assure you it won't feel like a duplicate game.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Garion

Post by Garion »

^^^^^ I agree 100% I decided to get the game for pc also and just with the sheer amount you can do on pc it makes it a completely different game. Plus you can get giants editor and play with it then you can customize any map or tool to suit your needs. Or build one yourself. The possibilities are endless. :mrgreen:
Farming on PC *thumbsup* and PS4 :biggrin2:
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

well I just might do that I know Walmart has fs 17 for pc only this unit did not come with a dvd or blue ray player. can I copy the dvd from my m15x to a 64gb stick and install it that way?
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Erica Von wrote:well I just might do that I know Walmart has fs 17 for pc only this unit did not come with a dvd or blue ray player. can I copy the dvd from my m15x to a 64gb stick and install it that way?
If your going to be gaming on a PC I would recommend a steam account. The account and the steam download are free, the payment for games is secure, and you will be amazed at the good deals you will get on games. You will occasionally get as much as 75% off. With steam, your games are always in your library and available for download on any PC your on so no worrying about losing a disc. It will keep your games up to date if you so choose. I cant think of any negatives unless your a person who has to have a hard copy. But the fact that Pc's are regularly being made without a DVD drive should tell a person how obsolete that's becoming.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

we quit buying games from steam when we found out that Valve is owned by Russian hackers.
and they steal accounts and identities. Trouble is we have a limited download 22gb max download so it makes it really hard to download all we want.
Guil

Post by Guil »

If you do get it you need to factor in the updates that you will have to download plus all the mods you will want to try. I think the update is 1.4gb alone.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

meow that's a lot
Guil

Post by Guil »

Meow meow
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Erica Von wrote:we quit buying games from steam when we found out that Valve is owned by Russian hackers.
and they steal accounts and identities.
With respect, how did you "find that out"? Valve is based out of Washington State in the US as far as I can tell and was found by a couple of guys with very un Russian sounding names. One of them is still the owner I believe. Some one correct me if I'm wrong. I hate to sound like a jack wagon but I've been buying from them for close to 10 years as near as I can figure and have never heard this. If their gonna hack me and steal my identity I'd like to know.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Daaammmmnnn! I would never be able to afford that laptop. Cherish it!!! Hug it, pet it, squeeze it, and call it George. :lol:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt