Demands

OrcaAmity

Demands

Post by OrcaAmity »

GIANTS next time you allow demands on crops, ALLOW us to get the CHANCE BACK if our game crashes after we have to reload. My god I finally got a demands on Canola, the moment I've been waiting for and the game crashed and when I loaded up again after harvesting four big fields (and it was bad enough having to harvest them again) the demand I've been waiting for was no longer available when it should have been as part of the GAME as part of the LOAD. Why is there so many demand on crops I DON'T have and when I finally get one this BS happens. TROLLERS.
JohnDeere318

Re: Demands

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Did you save the game after there was a great demand? If not, then it will not come back, you will have to advance time to get the demand back. Let's say you saved the game at 17:00 in game hours, later you got a demand at 7:00, game crashes at 8:49. Your game will be back at 17:00 the previous day, so the demand will be gone. I could be wrong though.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Did you save the game after there was a great demand? If not, then it will not come back, you will have to advance time to get the demand back. Let's say you saved the game at 17:00 in game hours, later you got a demand at 7:00, game crashes at 8:49. Your game will be back at 17:00 the previous day, so the demand will be gone. I could be wrong though.
My game did as what I said. I hope I get my entitlement back to this demand. The game is being unfair.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Yes I know, but did you save the game as I asked? If you didn't, the demand won't be there.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Did you save the game after there was a great demand? If not, then it will not come back, you will have to advance time to get the demand back. Let's say you saved the game at 17:00 in game hours, later you got a demand at 7:00, game crashes at 8:49. Your game will be back at 17:00 the previous day, so the demand will be gone. I could be wrong though.
I don't understand why when it saves missions and it should save demands as well. I noticed it saved the stuff in the store on discount but not the demand that I had waited weeks for. I find it typical it doesn't save the most wanted thing and it was bad enough my game crashed at a time like that to make matters worse. Now I wonder when I'll get another demand on Canola. Probably late November. Another thing, the demands are mostly for crops I don't have and most of all I keep getting a demand coming up for wood chips.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Yes I know, but did you save the game as I asked? If you didn't, the demand won't be there.
I saved after the demand came out.
Bootdancer47

Post by Bootdancer47 »

I may be wrong, but great demands might be based on what you have stockpiled in storage.