ground modification tool not showing up in store

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
bluediamond85

ground modification tool not showing up in store

Post by bluediamond85 »

hello to all:

I have dl the ground modification v1.0.0.6 the same as the built in. but this one has what I needed a list of grass on/off; stone on/off and I think dirt on/off. this mod is showing up in the mods list and checked for active but notshowing up in the store list. can I just delete the built in game version of ground modification v1.0.0.6 and replace it with the mod one? if so how would I pull out the built in one with out causing issues with the game?

bluediamond85
PrincessJessi84

Re: ground modification tool not showing up in store

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

the mod roller replaces the in game roller.. just buy the in game roller as normal.. when u hook up to it with your tractor u will notice u have extra options like if it should delete grass and a choice of ground texture with the default being original which is how u undo anything u don't like.. ive been using it with great success to breath some new life into my sosnovka playthrough
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
bluediamond85

Re: ground modification tool not showing up in store

Post by bluediamond85 »

to those reply: I got the ground modification working.

drmattymd: what I meant was the ground modification was in the game when I got it so its built into the game. just like the tractors and all the other items in the shop are built in meaning if the player did not download from a web site then it must be built in. sorry about that, thats the terminology we use in trains simulator auran (built in; something that came with the game that the player did not download that specific item or piece).

bluediamond85