A poll on Trailers (For Console too)

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
bcbuhler

A poll on Trailers (For Console too)

Post by bcbuhler »

I'm planning on building a belly dump grain trailer to be released for PC and Console.

I'd like some input on what type to build: Aluminium or Steel, Open or Closed or Sloped End, Length? I may do multiple lengths to depending on how ambitious I feel.

What would you like to see and why or if you have a favorite brand let me know. I won't be building a specific brand since it wouldn't go on consoles then but it will be a company I make up for the trailer and possibly future projects.
Last edited by bcbuhler on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farm-war

Re: A poll on Trailers (For Console too)

Post by Farm-war »

*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Same as there individual but the truth I do not know what the exact measurements but it would be good some trailers of these with download down for the places where you can not raise the trailer so that would be good three good idea and you agradesco ,, regularly I have watched of aluminum
High Cotton

Post by High Cotton »

Steel straight closed end 42'x96" is the common trailer in my area. Most people who just haul their own commodities run a trailer as described by CPS which was bought out by manac.
https://www.manac.us/grain-hoppers.php

Trailers for sale with pics and dimensions. https://www.truckpaper.com/listings/tra ... cturer/cps

A friend of mine has 2 of them. I could probably swing by the farm shop and get you some other measurement if need be.
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

What would be realy great was a semi trailer with a fifth wheel in its rear side. That would be extremely usefull to atach two trailers togheter in a semi truck like a road train!
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Not a bad idea :hmm: what other mods have you released?
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
bcbuhler

Post by bcbuhler »

Smith Modding wrote:Not a bad idea :hmm: what other mods have you released?
http://farming-simulator.com/mods.php?l ... 914&page=0

And I have a Meyer Silage trailer in testing. I released quite a few mods back in 15 but I'm ramping up for more releases in 17.
bcbuhler

Post by bcbuhler »

High Cotton wrote:Steel straight closed end 42'x96" is the common trailer in my area. Most people who just haul their own commodities run a trailer as described by CPS which was bought out by manac.
https://www.manac.us/grain-hoppers.php

Trailers for sale with pics and dimensions. https://www.truckpaper.com/listings/tra ... cturer/cps

A friend of mine has 2 of them. I could probably swing by the farm shop and get you some other measurement if need be.
I saw those the other day on a quick search for trailers. They're different for sure. I'll keep them in mind but they don't have a Super B in the line up so that might put them out, of course I could always make a Super B of them since the trailer will be made up in the end.
Carter345

Post by Carter345 »

Aluminum is a little better and is a lot more forgiving when you overload it. We use Merrit and they seem to work better then their old steel ones but this is just in my opinion.
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

http://timpte.com/new-trailers.html

SL series would be nice :)
PS4 player
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

ErwinR55 wrote:http://timpte.com/new-trailers.html

SL series would be nice :)
Um... ^^This. This. So much this!^^ All of the above please. That Super Tender is awesome. I think that line up would make a lot of folks happy.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Yes a tender would be so nice
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Lode King and Doepker are what I see the most in my area. They both make steel or aluminum, tandem, tridem or super b configurations. Lode King makes both open ended or closed while Doepker only makes open end. The sites are easy to find with a search and both have good websites with lots of pictures for reference. My pick for models would be the Lode King Phantom model (aluminum) or the Doepker Legacy model (aluminum) both are the top of the line models and are really nice looking. Thanks for the effort to bring this to consoles, I have been wanting a super b bottom dump since FS 13. I like the BsM trailers too but I haven't seen an end dump grain trailer for years in these parts and super b's would be better on tight maps so thanks again and I really look forward to these.
PS4
Waynethetech1

Post by Waynethetech1 »

K two make some good trailers also nc and Richard western I know there is a mod but it's not for consoles a lot of the trailers wouldn't be acceptable on British roads where the weight limit is just over 18 tonnes it would be nice to have a better selection of trailers we see in the uk