Chieftain trailer

Beanbrother

Chieftain trailer

Post by Beanbrother »

Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with the chieftain trailer crossing the railroad tracks on American outback? Had a combine on the back of it pulling it with the new semi and the hitch makes contact with their tracks. PS4
redglasses

Re: Chieftain trailer

Post by redglasses »

The tracks on that map are raised to much lots of stuff gets caught on those tracks
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Hit the tracks with the semi goin about 100kph. DEAD STOP
TomXP411

Post by TomXP411 »

Yeah, I really wish they'd fix (i.e. remove the bump on) the railroad tracks. Lots of stuff gets caught there.
PC | XBox One | American Outback, Westbridge
novass

Post by novass »

It use to before its last update..but for me it was the extendable lowboy hauling combines.and it would dead stop...another map doing that was Chellington on the bridge.it would catch many trailers..so I went the back way..but not having problems using the Chiefton..its a great trailer..one thing I wished the trailer wouldn't had was a little longer..love it though..take care all..Chris
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I have been waiting for a trailer that can haul a combine for sometime now. A little longer it would be great but I'm trying not to complain.
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

I found reversing the combine on to the trailer there was plenty of room. I like the fact you can link multiples together, top mod.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
novass

Post by novass »

CombineBert wrote:I found reversing the combine on to the trailer there was plenty of room. I like the fact you can link multiples together, top mod.
Sorry..but link multiples together..what does that mean?..please explain..thank you..Chris
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Multiple trailers. I'm guessing
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

You can hook up one trailer to another - road train style, map size making it plausible of course. Get all that gear there in one go.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
novass

Post by novass »

CombineBert wrote:You can hook up one trailer to another - road train style, map size making it plausible of course. Get all that gear there in one go.
Been doing that..its a great trailer..still wishin and hoping..it will get longer and keep the option for width extensions and yes..you can hook other trailer/dollys and the same trailer together for a longer pull..thanks to the modder for this one
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Beanbrother wrote:Hit the tracks with the semi goin about 100kph. DEAD STOP
Is that with these trailers, or the lowloader trailers, cause i have to go the scenic route for animal attending.
Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer »

I bought 2 of them last night. I'm playing on Thornton though so I'm not sure if I'll get around easy with 2 I'll give it a go. Just need the 32 ft version now ;)
PS4/ Thornton/ American outback : UK Player :hi:
novass

Post by novass »

Frantic Farmer wrote:I bought 2 of them last night. I'm playing on Thornton though so I'm not sure if I'll get around easy with 2 I'll give it a go. Just need the 32 ft version now ;)
Absolutely! .I hope the modder makes a pack out of a 32 ft and the current one out now.the ramps are slow to respond. .which is more realistic. .I like that to..how long is the Chieftain thats out now?..this is a great trailer..maybe the modder could make a update that allows you when you buy it ,to choose a length you want..like the lenght it is now and a 32ft..just a suggestion. .take care all..Chris