[FS18] Feedback/Discussions...

jws338

Re: [FS18] Feedback/Discussions...

Post by jws338 »

Did you get the Animal Transporter? when the Transporter is located on the shop loading area use the tool button to pop up the load/uunload menu.The tool button is the one with a check mark over a wrench.
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

Is there actually going to be any updates/fixes for this game?
Also I see that there are going to be no improvements to the AI for FS18 which is disappointing because now we are effectively missing features like helpers being able to sell produce that we had on FS16 since the helpers can not recognise tip triggers and stop at them, and then they won't automatically return home.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
Servinjesus1

Post by Servinjesus1 »

Has anyone tested out all the different tractors? I'm still confused why tractors like the Deutz AgroStar and the Fendt 939 Vario can be more expensive yet have worse stats than other tractors... do these two tractors offer any other kinds of benefits?
jws338

Post by jws338 »

Its HP and speed. The speed and HP the more money you spend. I use the MF 8737. I get 20 mph planting and cultivating. I have a Challenger MT 775E but the MF seems just as good. I have 7 MF8737, 1 MT775E, 7 JCB 3239, and 4 Fetor 150 HD

John
Servinjesus1

Post by Servinjesus1 »

jws338 wrote:Its HP and speed. The speed and HP the more money you spend. I use the MF 8737. I get 20 mph planting and cultivating. I have a Challenger MT 775E but the MF seems just as good. I have 7 MF8737, 1 MT775E, 7 JCB 3239, and 4 Fetor 150 HD

John
Ok,

Yeah, looking at the stats, I don't understand why anyone would get the Fendt 939, have you compared that one at all? I suppose at that tier, all the tools perform at their maximum speed anyway...
jws338

Post by jws338 »

No, I didn't try it because it cost $20,000 more and 10 less HP.
Spudda26

Post by Spudda26 »

Hi There,
Love the game i have both IOS versions of FS 16 & FS 18.
I am using an Ipad.

I would love to be able to make my own maps and design a farm similar to my family farm.
I find the paddocks are way to small for broadacre farming.
I also owned a Windows version i think it was FS15 that had that capability.
I have been thinking of buying a new Windows tablet in order to buy a windows version mainly for that capability.

Surely a map builder within the app would not be hard to add. ??

Other than that i find the game is much nicer to play that FS16 other than the paddocks arn't really close enough to each other so you'll need large machinery lists in order to farm most of the current map.

Regards
Spudda
hasab

Post by hasab »

Hi Farmers and Giants,

I love the new FS18!! It is a real fun to play it! The new map is great too!

I have to say that the AutoHelper works really great, good job Giants! The new Go To option is very useful, and it also works great!
I play the FS18 for about 5 hours, im working on the 2 small starter field and on 1 meadow near the cow shed, and I can say I have never ever experienced to get the vehicles stuck on anything! I dont have any experience about the other fields since I just dont have enough money yet to buy new fields, and I dont have the biggest accessories for the tractors, but until now it's really fun to play, I really hope it wont change in the future. ;-)

The only two missing features are:
- a GARAGE to put the unneeded vehicles in there, so you dont have to cicle through them when they are not needed.
- the ability of CHANGING the ORDER of the VEHICLES, because it would be great to make the order of the vehicles for my needs, like when I'm on a field, firstly should come 3 tractors (plower, sower, sprayer), then a harvester, then a tipper. But now the sequence of buying a vehicle makes the order like in FS16.

But except that 2 misses, the FS18 is an awesome game to play! Great work, just go on like that! :-)

Best regards,
Hasab
hasab

Re: [FS18] Spraying the meadow has any effect on grass?

Post by hasab »

Hi all,

Is there any effect of spraying/fertilizing the meadow? Like more grass, or faster grow time?
Bobbych

Post by Bobbych »

So I sorted my animal question thanks to everyone here. Now I have another. I am no longer to purchase any more vehicles. It says I must sell some first. Why is this
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Bobbych wrote:So I sorted my animal question thanks to everyone here. Now I have another. I am no longer to purchase any more vehicles. It says I must sell some first. Why is this
Hi!

This is probably due to you having reached the limit we set for mobile hardware. If we would allow more, then there would be significant hardware and performance issues ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Bobbych

Post by Bobbych »

Ah ok struggling now to see the point. I have lots of money in my bank but cannot now purchase anything and expand my experience
gerbiepiep

Post by gerbiepiep »

Anyone could tell me if the krone big x1100 comes with the header already attached?
I cant find the krone header under the headers tab in the shop.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

gerbiepiep wrote:Anyone could tell me if the krone big x1100 comes with the header already attached?
I cant find the krone header under the headers tab in the shop.
Yes, it does. That's why the store picture also features the header already ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
gerbiepiep

Post by gerbiepiep »

Might be the heat here, but im not seeing the header on the picture on my game.
Just seeing the harvester overhere, but it does show the 10m wide icon on the right.

Thank you.

Happy farming from 35celcius here in italy in the shadow on vacation with the 3ds. *thumbsup*