I know this isnt related in any way to FS17, but please hear me out. its important for me

Vykann

I know this isnt related in any way to FS17, but please hear me out. its important for me

Post by Vykann »

So my dad bought me landwirtschafts simulator 2011 platinum edition back in 2012 i think, and it was really fun, now since about 2 weeks ago i moved from macedonia (where i lived) to the usa my mom rejected to let me take the game, but luckily i had the save files and the game on my pc, so i decided to play it and it asked me for a serial key, i remembered that a serial key only made the documents/my games/farmingsimulator2011 folder so luckily i had it, so i put it there but then it asks me for the compact disc, and i realized it i had it home in macedonia, but even if i had it there my laptop doesnt have the disc thing u call to put in discs and it reads them, so ive spent 30 minutes searching for no dvd cracks but none work, but please trust me i really want to play this game and the story is fully true, someone please help me? and also i had no forum to post it anywhere since there isnt FS11 forum, but even if i posted it in the landwirtschafts forum i dont know german, my dad bought my the game when he worked in germany but my family lived in macedonia, i didnt want to learn german.

and i really want to bring the old memories and nostalgia back.
tom5051
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Re: I know this isnt related in any way to FS17, but please hear me out. its important for me

Post by tom5051 »

buy the latest version, it manures and slurries all over 2011 version
Smith Modding

Re: I know this isnt related in any way to FS17, but please hear me out. its important for me

Post by Smith Modding »

If the PC has a usb port, get an external USB disk reader. Though I do recommend FS17, get it through Steam and you'll likely pay less for Fs17 then a disk reader
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Vykann

Post by Vykann »

thank u guys for replying, but that doesnt change the fact i still want to play the game, i think it has a far better GUI than fs17, can i get fs11 on steam?
polytrauma

Post by polytrauma »

Yes,you can buy it on steam.In europe it costs about 11€.

Have fun!