RODHA

Re: Blacksheep modding is at it again. Thanks BsM

Post by RODHA »

Transporting combines on this will be great
PS5 / FS22
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'm loving the 850! Looking forward to that flatbed. I posted this in the other topic about it, but I figured I'd put it here for your enjoyment/information.

This is a bug I'm experiencing with it. Some IT Runner units have an elastic attachment to the hookilift platform. It's usually fine if you detach the hooklift platform before off loading the container. You can see in the first clip that's what I had to do.

However, in the Coldborough Park Farm clip, I could see the container was "wiggling" around on there. I tried a quick detach/attach and well... you'll see... :lol:

Last edited by fenixguy on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Kieran583

Post by Kieran583 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: hahaha that's totally unexpected
but still hilarious
Trucker and farmer for life *thumbsup*
Just joined the PC fraternity :gamer:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

I'm on here most days, but between all the requests I may have missed it...... are we (console) players able to tie machinery down on these flat beds?? Or is it part of a script?? Fanks
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

I think there is some sort of "magnetic" functionality also for consoles. It works with some headers and header trailers. (atleast I tried to get the Krone Big X mower disc off the Massey Ferguson flat header trailer, but it seems to stick to it no matter what or I am doing something wrong?, the large cornheaders don't stick the the trailer unfortunately).
Dunno if somehow they can implement this in more machinery/trailers.
But I suspect that it would only work with the mods that will get that then.
PS4 player
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Bungle wrote:I'm on here most days, but between all the requests I may have missed it...... are we (console) players able to tie machinery down on these flat beds?? Or is it part of a script?? Fanks
Well, I don't know if BSM has put it on there (I'm assuming they did) but both PC and Consoles have what is called dynamicMountAttacher. It basically automatically attaches vehicles and implements to a trailer/truck/platform that has that feature added. You add it in GE and then put a reference to it in the vehicle.xml
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

That's interesting, Smith. I wondered what kind of locking script was in the base game for low-loaders and header trailers. I knew it had something going on because sometimes headers can be "sticky" to get off of trailers.

I remember in FS2011 (and probably others), there was a great lowboy trailer mod with detachable gooseneck, kinda like the one in FS17. It had a locking script that would hold down any wheeled vehicle and they would not move off the trailer no matter what. It didn't work for headers, tools, or attachments though. I wish Giants would have added a locking script to their low-loaders. They can do it with pallets, bales, and logs; why not vehicles and tools?

Anyways, I'm very much looking forward to the flatbed.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Thank you. It does make my wonder...... lost faith in using the scorpion - spent more time putting it back in the low loader than I did using it!!
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.
JCByellowguy

Post by JCByellowguy »

Just want to say thank you to BSM for all the mods. I really enjoy the majority of mods the BSM team puts out and appreciate everything for us console players.
Xbox One Farmer
Yellow Farmer with some Red mixed in
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

fenixguy wrote:I'm loving the 850! Looking forward to that flatbed. I posted this in the other topic about it, but I figured I'd put it here for your enjoyment/information.

This is a bug I'm experiencing with it. Some IT Runner units have an elastic attachment to the hookilift platform. It's usually fine if you detach the hooklift platform before off loading the container. You can see in the first clip that's what I had to do.

However, in the Coldborough Park Farm clip, I could see the container was "wiggling" around on there. I tried a quick detach/attach and well... you'll see... :lol:

OMG I almost pi** myself!! This is awesome!!!- BSM ups the game again with simulated tornadoes!!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I'm assuming that your not supposed to use that tipper with the trailer combo
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

fenixguy wrote:However, in the Coldborough Park Farm clip, I could see the container was "wiggling" around on there. I tried a quick detach/attach and well... you'll see... :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: At first I thought it is going to a sell point on it's own to sell the grain. We all know helper AI is extremely advanced in FS17 :lol:

Anyways, I think that happened because there was not enough room for the ITR trailer to turn while attached to the truck. I mean the space between the back of the truck and the front of the ITR trailer. Trailer's hook is a bit too short for that setup I guess.

I use a similar setup but instead of ITR trailer at the back I've a penta trailer. And as it's hook is way longer than ITR trailer's I can make very tight turns without having any problems.
PS5 / FS22
Blacksheep-Modding

Post by Blacksheep-Modding »

an update that fixes this problem is coming soon ^^
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

RODHA wrote:
fenixguy wrote:However, in the Coldborough Park Farm clip, I could see the container was "wiggling" around on there. I tried a quick detach/attach and well... you'll see... :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: At first I thought it is going to a sell point on it's own to sell the grain. We all know helper AI is extremely advanced in FS17 :lol:

Anyways, I think that happened because there was not enough room for the ITR trailer to turn while attached to the truck. I mean the space between the back of the truck and the front of the ITR trailer. Trailer's hook is a bit too short for that setup I guess.

I use a similar setup but instead of ITR trailer at the back I've a penta trailer. And as it's hook is way longer than ITR trailer's I can make very tight turns without having any problems.
But Bergman in the front + Penta in the back is simply ugly. :-P It's much more beautiful having two Bergmans. ;-) :-)
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2: