Why the new slot system - explained

Erica Von

Re: Why the new slot system - explained

Post by Erica Von »

you can buy a new one for about 500 GPS a used one for about 350 GPS but trust me buy the new one.
Also my husband increased the memory on our xbox1 to 16Gigs of DDR3 from 8Gigs.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Ram isn't upgradeable in an Xbox one and anything I've looked at says that the firmware will only recognise 8gb even if you were to solder in a new stick.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

in FS 15 I have a lot of equipment almost every kind with some duplicates in trailers trucks and harvesters, plows ect. I have no performance issues either.
now in 17 I was seeing 650 slots I sold 3 pieces of equipment and cut some trees then the slot indicator went away on all displayed equipment.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

we also have a 5 tb external usb 3.0 hard drive for our games. bet you will say this does no good either.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I was looking at the spec on the Scorpio and its upgradable to 32 Gig I asked my husband about the memory upgrade on our xbox1 he says there is a second slot in the xbox 1 for a memory upgrade to 16 gig he did not solder anything just added a compatible stick of memory.
Guil

Post by Guil »

I don't have an Xbox so no idea but anything I've read says it isn't upgradeable and even if you install more ram, that the operating system doesn't recognise it.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

We have a limited edition xbox1. We bought from the ms sstore and it was like 799.00.
Guil

Post by Guil »

They are all the same though and Scorpio isn't released yet. Xbox one and ps4 dont have conventional ram sticks like you see in a pc. They are just small chips soldered onto the board.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Well i personally have never opened or have not ever seen the inside of the one that was upgraded. Just going on what my husband told me.
GruttePier

Post by GruttePier »

Erica Von wrote:Well i personally have never opened or have not ever seen the inside of the one that was upgraded. Just going on what my husband told me.
I'm sorry but your husband is just telling nonsense.
CPU: 4690k @ 4.3ghz Cooling: Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3
MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5
GPU: MSI GTX 970 oc'd
RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3-1600MHz
Storage: Crucial MX300 275GB | Kingston V300 120GB
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

GruttePier wrote:
Erica Von wrote:Well i personally have never opened or have not ever seen the inside of the one that was upgraded. Just going on what my husband told me.
I'm sorry but your husband is just telling nonsense.
Have a little respect for her and her husband. Negative comments are not needed.
Playing in Pacific Northwest (NE Oregon) on Xbox One and PC.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

With the money you have spent over the last three years, you could have easily have afforded a PC that could span five years before you need to upgrade, and the benefits of owning a PC would be a massive difference from a console, and this game would be 100% better to play with just the seasons mod alone.
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

Slots are the reason I went to PC used to play fs15 on x360 100 slots 100 bales you can't even do animals and all crops root crop equipment was really bad on slots
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

j_maybury wrote:With the money you have spent over the last three years, you could have easily have afforded a PC that could span five years before you need to upgrade, and the benefits of owning a PC would be a massive difference from a console, and this game would be 100% better to play with just the seasons mod alone.
I have a choice of playing FS17 on PC or the PS4. I'm perfectly happy with the console version to be honest.

It's called personal preference
the big print giveth the small print taketh
ChiefScotty420
1. Verwarnung

Post by ChiefScotty420 »

BreadedVirus wrote:
j_maybury wrote:With the money you have spent over the last three years, you could have easily have afforded a PC that could span five years before you need to upgrade, and the benefits of owning a PC would be a massive difference from a console, and this game would be 100% better to play with just the seasons mod alone.
I have a choice of playing FS17 on PC or the PS4. I'm perfectly happy with the console version to be honest.

It's called personal preference

Sure, you have a choice of driving a Honda Civic, or a BMW. Personal preference. If you're "perfectly happy" with the console version, then you're not using the pc version to it's full potential.
PC. Modded. Still holding my breath for soilmod....