BallyMoon Castle - FS17 Best Map Winner - Console

MappersParadise

BallyMoon Castle - FS17 Best Map Winner - Console

Post by MappersParadise »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyZSVCf8a7E

Hello Consoler's

We first would like to Apologize for the delay in getting BallyMoon Castle over to Consoles but due to certain circumstances it has been a lot slower in doing so.

We are now at a stage where we can go for our Final Testing for your Version before sending it off to the ModHub..... So what's different with the Console Version. Obviously custom scripts have been removed so this has left some blank spots in places. So this means quiet a few adjustments which we can gladly say are nearly completed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traffic

At the moment we are trying to add in new Traffic but so far we have found it a bit difficult as driving down the smaller road things get a bit tight. This is OK for a smaller vehicles but i soon found myself along with a combine chucked into a hedge when you thump into passing traffic. So for now Traffic is on the main roads but we will try this once more and see if we can work something out.

Fields

All the Fields have Missions if you need to earn some money at the start of your game and you also can collect all the Gold Nuggets. We also have added some Extra Fields which will be Your Choice whether to keep them as Grass Fields or if you prefer you can Create the Field yourself and use it for crops etc. You may need to Remove Old Stumps and Other Objects in order to have a nice Empty Field. The Entrances will vary so don't think that you can use that great big harvester in every field so you will need to Manage what Fields are Best to tackle First.

Equipment

Well you may have this lovely big Farm without it Costing You as it was left to you to take over and get it back to running 100% but you are low on Equipment and You will need to work hard to build up your fleet. It will be worth having a check at the Farm across the road as there may be some Equipment there you can use also.

Forests

A complete New Forest has been Added for those that like Forestry Work. Some Area's in the New Forest maybe a bit tougher to deal with but you will also have some decent room in the New Forest for Planting. The New Forest is the Largest Area for Forestry so managing it well can lead to some good profits. You can Sell your logs and wood chips etc at the Local Timber Yard. Load up well as it's a bit of a Drive......

Placeables

We are in the process of Adding some Flat Area's where you can Add Placeable Mods if you wish to do so. These Area's are or won't be huge but You will have enough room for what is available from the ModHub.

Contractors Yard

We have placed a New Contractors Yard on the Map. This is in case you wish to have multiple players join your Game but would like to keep your Equipment separate from your Farm.

Storage

As mentioned above as no custom scripts are permitted we have removed some items so in there place we have given you some extra Storage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by MappersParadise on Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mobias

Re: BallyMoon Castle Console

Post by Mobias »

Typical! You wait ages for a great map to come to console and two come along at once :lol: . Really looking forward to playing this and West Coast. As ever, thanks for all you guys effort in bringing these maps to console.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Mobias wrote:Typical! You wait ages for a great map to come to console and two come along at once :lol: . Really looking forward to playing this and West Coast. As ever, thanks for all you guys effort in bringing these maps to console.
3.This 1,BBs,and SOMS2.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Man I can't wait! I've heard good stuff about this map!
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FordFarmer97 wrote:Man I can't wait! I've heard good stuff about this map!
I didnt see anything about a taco stand on it so Im passing.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Of course. Lol
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I cant wait to teat this map out, might be a good logging map, should give me enough till bsm's the valley comes out, maybe even past that map
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

MappersParadise wrote:So what's different with the Console Version. Obviously custom scripts have been removed so this has left some blank spots in places. So this means quiet a few adjustments which we can gladly say are nearly completed.
First of all thank you for making this great map available for us :hi:

I just want to ask if your above comment means that we are loosing seed making, fertilizer making, etc..?
Those were great features in your map and I always thought if they were embeded in the map may be we can get them.
PS5 / FS22
RaV23

Post by RaV23 »

I'm waiting for this map and for THE VALLEY THE OLD FARM, The West Coast in my opinion is have to "wavy fields" and it difficult to play with stupid AI.
Maybe if Giants add to the update courseplay :blushnew:

Moders can't add scripts,but if Giants add some scripts in some update?
FS 17 Gold Crest Valley 360h/ Sosnovka 300h/ The Valley The Old Farm 440h :mrgreen:
FS 19 Fellsburn 160h / currently The Old Farm Countryside 100h+ / waiting for seasons...
PS4 Player
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

RaV23 wrote:difficult to play with stupid AI.
Maybe if Giants add to the update courseplay
Agreed, the AI are as dumb as a bag of spanners on these games
eric21

Post by eric21 »

RaV23 wrote:I'm waiting for this map and for THE VALLEY THE OLD FARM, The West Coast in my opinion is have to "wavy fields" and it difficult to play with stupid AI.
Maybe if Giants add to the update courseplay :blushnew:

Moders can't add scripts,but if Giants add some scripts in some update?
Course play is still 3rd party
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

Buy a PC and you can use courseplay, on console it`s more "do it yourself..." :mrgreen:
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

RODHA wrote:
MappersParadise wrote:So what's different with the Console Version. Obviously custom scripts have been removed so this has left some blank spots in places. So this means quiet a few adjustments which we can gladly say are nearly completed.
First of all thank you for making this great map available for us :hi:

I just want to ask if your above comment means that we are loosing seed making, fertilizer making, etc..?
Those were great features in your map and I always thought if they were embeded in the map may be we can get them.
no we cant have scripts, not even in a map
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I don't know. May be an existing script can be used.
Like the one for the mixer wagons. You put 3 ingredients you get 1 different product.
Fertilizer and seed is not that much different.

BsM did this for their Quadro Pac V. Used the already existing in game script of the ARCUSIN FORSTACK 8.12
PS5 / FS22
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

RODHA wrote:I don't know. May be an existing script can be used.
Like the one for the mixer wagons. You put 3 ingredients you get 1 different product.
Fertilizer and seed is not that much different.

BsM did this for their Quadro Pac V. Used the already existing in game script of the ARCUSIN FORSTACK 8.12
So in theory somebody could mod a placeable mixer tank that could hold a shitpot full of tmr
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.