?Best Way To Make Money?

LS09God

Re: ?Best Way To Make Money?

Post by LS09God »

Go buy some (50 or so) sheep. Feed them grass and give them water. Wait a few days and sell the wool pallet. Ten's of thousands of bucks. Easy and sheep, I mean cheap.
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

redglasses wrote:
ErwinR55 wrote:Best way to make money, is to spend money :)
there it is, THERE IT IS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , anyways I like to try to not bore myself to death so basically try to do what ever you feel like that day, lease equipment if you need it, and you'll be suprised how fast the money rolls in.
But if you want a straight up answer, silage, silage, silage, I know its not as much as fs15, but it still yields alot, and best part is you dont need a mega field to do it. Start with one small field, the work your way up.
And you get free slurry out of it to *thumbsup*
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Thanks people.I think im going to do silage then do silage and roots after I get enough cash.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

A cheaper way is to buy a baler and a bale wrapper, and if you want to take a larger loan out, get the square baler and wrapper combo in the Khun pack. That's what I did on the West Coast after finding all 100 gold nuggets, paid off my loan and bought some silage baling equipment
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

My way in Who Dat Who Der Ranch sor far is to make silage to buy fields along with contracting to lower the field prices then make silage and arable farming to get animals. Silage --> Arable --> Animals.

And it seems to be working pretty good so far.
PS5 / FS22
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Thanks.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FordFarmer97 wrote:Stockpile you some beans. Wait until the price gets really high. Then you sell them
Im going to do this now Fred.Im treading water!!Going to now do 3 fields beans/canola/sunflowers in rotation 2 fields corn for silaging.Until I get financial security.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Its a real grind but the absolute easiest and quickest way to make money early on with a map is silage bales. Max out your bank loan. Unless you're doing something really wrong that $300k put to use will earn way more than the interest payments will cost.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FarmerJimbob wrote:Its a real grind but the absolute easiest and quickest way to make money early on with a map is silage bales. Max out your bank loan. Unless you're doing something really wrong that $300k put to use will earn way more than the interest payments will cost.
Already maxed it out to buy forage harvester lol
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

TacoFarmer wrote:
FarmerJimbob wrote:Its a real grind but the absolute easiest and quickest way to make money early on with a map is silage bales. Max out your bank loan. Unless you're doing something really wrong that $300k put to use will earn way more than the interest payments will cost.
lol. Well your silage harvest should earn you a good bit of money when its ready. Are you bolstering your corn chaff harvest with grass in the silage bunkers?
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FarmerJimbob wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:
lol. Well your silage harvest should earn you a good bit of money when its ready. Are you bolstering your corn chaff harvest with grass in the silage bunkers?
No.Should I be?I have right now +4mil liters waiting on the green price.The highest it went was 518$
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Sell, Sell, Sell!! 4mil silage and a price of 500 is $2m you could have in hand to buy more fields and equipment. Forget waiting for a green price early in the game, so long as you're not selling at a red price for the sake of waiting a few game hours, sell and move on. On my Goldcrest map I'm lucky to see high 200s for silage!

Adding grass to your chaff is just a way of making more money effectively for nothing. Get the grass header for the forage harvester and just trail around the map for a little while filling up tippers.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FarmerJimbob wrote:Sell, Sell, Sell!! 4mil silage and a price of 500 is $2m you could have in hand to buy more fields and equipment. Forget waiting for a green price early in the game, so long as you're not selling at a red price for the sake of waiting a few game hours, sell and move on. On my Goldcrest map I'm lucky to see high 200s for silage!

Adding grass to your chaff is just a way of making more money effectively for nothing. Get the grass header for the forage harvester and just trail around the map for a little while filling up tippers.
Thanks for the tip.While the corn is growing.Do the grass!!Thanks!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

TacoFarmer wrote:
FarmerJimbob wrote:Sell, Sell, Sell!! 4mil silage and a price of 500 is $2m you could have in hand to buy more fields and equipment. Forget waiting for a green price early in the game, so long as you're not selling at a red price for the sake of waiting a few game hours, sell and move on. On my Goldcrest map I'm lucky to see high 200s for silage!

Thanks for the tip.While the corn is growing.Do the grass!!Thanks!!
No worries. You know you can chaff corn in the final growth stage too? Don't have to wait for the yellow harvest stage. *thumbsup*
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

This is a good thread... but what are the worst ways to make money? Me personally windmills...50 in game days to break even ouch!