Equipment Labels?

rottielover

Equipment Labels?

Post by rottielover »

So I just got this game a few days ago, so please forgive me if this is covered and I missed it...

Is it possible to label my equipment to keep track of things?

For example if I wanted to have a water tank trailer for each animal type can I tag them somehow so that when I go into the garage to sell something I will know what is what? Especially useful for things like bale spikes where I probably have one at each place but I may want to get rid of a specific one.
don_apple

Re: Equipment Labels?

Post by don_apple »

Sorry, this is not possible.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

I have the same problem. One thing that generally works is to try to remember in what order you bought them. The oldest piece usually sells for the least amount of money. Not always, but usually.
Playing on PC
rottielover

Post by rottielover »

Well that’s kinda disappointing. I suppose if you buy multiple of the same thing around the same time the only safe way to sell would be to take it back to the shop and drop it into the customization area and sell it from there?

If the Devs are looking for suggestions I think this could be a good one to implement. Even if you do a drop down type system if you don’t want to have to put up a keyboard for the console players.
rottielover

Post by rottielover »

Cool tip thank you I did not realize that!
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

rottielover wrote:So I just got this game a few days ago, so please forgive me if this is covered and I missed it...

Is it possible to label my equipment to keep track of things?

For example if I wanted to have a water tank trailer for each animal type can I tag them somehow so that when I go into the garage to sell something I will know what is what? Especially useful for things like bale spikes where I probably have one at each place but I may want to get rid of a specific one.
I think on the Class lexion harvesters you can add a number as to not get them mixed up. Hope this might help.

Happy Farming
FarmingRemasterd
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
markare

Post by markare »

Also if you know where the item is in your map when you select it in your list it highlights so you know exactly what item you have selected
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress