[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Terrier930

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Terrier930 »

Think this is much more of an issue than servers been overloaded. Wouldn’t be surprised if this map is too large for console. If I was bulletbill with all the grief he is getting I would just pull the whole thing. At the end of the day he kept his promise of trying to bring this to console. Yet he is still getting grief. This is down to giants once again. And locking threads over the west coast has just got people’s backs up. Not good not good at all giants
yourex4

Post by yourex4 »

Just go to MP on ps4 and you will see nobody is using WC map! Why? Ah ok everybody play SP haha
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Scotty1314 wrote:If waiting on a map for a game makes you mad then I'm afraid the rest of your life is f****d.
Giants and modders are NOT here to please only you,......little secret..your not the only person on the planet.
With that logic your life also seems not doing very well. You know, you are here, writing comments, etc...
PS5 / FS22
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Agreed..BB kept his promise and delivered... everyone giving him grief needs to take a step back... in the end if the map gets pulled down my hat is still off To BulletBill

Last edited by cr41g_1965 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Mydamnwell

Post by Mydamnwell »

Who is giving BulletBill grief? I think we're all in agreement that this is a Giants issue so stop bringing him into it.
Console pleb [PS4]
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

i'm waiting till everything gets fixed if it takes a month so be it..... But just a little info i'm in a farming simulator facebook group for PS4 players and we have almost 8,000 members and not 1 out of the 8000 has been able to install the map. now that tells me that something else is wrong than the servers because you can't tell me that out of the 8000 not 1 could get it to install if that's the case nobody can install it. but give giants a chance to solve this. it's not the end of the world. go play another map until this gets resolved
marcelinhonl

Post by marcelinhonl »

Just stop whit this map giants is putting there heads in the sand just forget this map it is what it is now... next map is bsm!!!!!!
Mydamnwell

Post by Mydamnwell »

What we really need a new OxygenDavid map
Last edited by Mydamnwell on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Console pleb [PS4]
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Mydamnwell wrote:Bsm maps are lame.
BSM have done quality mods and have listened to peoples opnions and whats lame about them?
DanimalBVB

Post by DanimalBVB »

Everybody is saying don't blame BB but nobody seems to mention that he himself said that he has confirmation that some people have successfully installed TWC so let's be honest, BB is part of the problem. This plus the lack of info from Giants doesn't smell right to me. My theory: BB got so sick and tired of TWC that he and Giants just decided together to post it to Modhub knowing full well it won't work on console. The problem is CLEARLY with the map itself despite what BB says. He just doesn't wanna admit it.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Look. I wouldn't be surprised if the servers where overloaded, because I tried downloading mods ON PC and had to refresh a few times to get it to download, for a lot of the mods. Please chill out and stop blaming giants and BB, they don't have to give you this mod whenever you want, be patient
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
IPoLeZa

Post by IPoLeZa »

Patience guys, let's be patient!
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

Lossberg is larger, so the size dosn'rmt matter. The problem is that so many consolers have waited so long for this map and now we are disappointed. No seacret.

Hope it will get fixed, so far it seems like giants are having a day off again.
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

DanimalBVB wrote:Everybody is saying don't blame BB but nobody seems to mention that he himself said that he has confirmation that some people have successfully installed TWC so let's be honest, BB is part of the problem. This plus the lack of info from Giants doesn't smell right to me. My theory: BB got so sick and tired of TWC that he and Giants just decided together to post it to Modhub knowing full well it won't work on console. The problem is CLEARLY with the map itself despite what BB says. He just doesn't wanna admit it.
What is your problem?!? Giants would not have allowed it to pass if it had problems. It's more than likely a server problem or some other glitch they can't control. Do you know how hard it is to mod?? You try spending two YEARS on a map. Then let me know how it feels when you see someone saying you're bad at modding
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

File size on the mod website doesn’t match the file size in the ingame mod hub? Any ideas anyone?