LiquidStoragePack

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
bdbssb

Re: LiquidStoragePack

Post by bdbssb »

garyst wrote:Thanks bdbssd! Really like your liquid pack especially like the small 8000 liter trailer so I can use the pickup truck to pull it. Favorite mod of what was released today. *thumbsup*
Awesome bud, glad u like it.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

ClassicTractors wrote:^^. Yes! A grain auger and grain bins.

Can you pick up and fill those 55 gallon barrels in the pack to put them in a pickup?
Hmm, u may be looking at another mod. The liquid pack I uploaded to modhub is a tank farm that u unload/store/load liquid at with tanks. The tankers/trailers are in the misc category in the store. The placeable tanks hold water, fuel, liquid fertilizer, liquid manure, and digestate from the bga. The misc tankers work as overloaders. The fuel tankers/trailers can load fuel from a gas station. You can fill the tankers at the placeable then over load to a sower, or sprayer. The ingame sprayers should load from the placeable tanks as well. At least they did in my testing. The only thing I didn't get to work was the in game sower that takes liquid fertilizer, I had to use a tanker/trailer to over load to it. U just pull up next to the tanker/trailer and choose to refill. Refueling of equipment has to be done with a fuel tanker/trailer. I have not been able to get a tank trigger to work with the placeable to directly fuel equipment with out scripting.
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

bdbssb wrote:
ClassicTractors wrote:^^. Yes! A grain auger and grain bins.

Can you pick up and fill those 55 gallon barrels in the pack to put them in a pickup?
Hmm, u may be looking at another mod. The liquid pack I uploaded to modhub is a tank farm that u unload/store/load liquid at with tanks. The tankers/trailers are in the misc category in the store. The placeable tanks hold water, fuel, liquid fertilizer, liquid manure, and digestate from the bga. The misc tankers work as overloaders. The fuel tankers/trailers can load fuel from a gas station. You can fill the tankers at the placeable then over load to a sower, or sprayer. The ingame sprayers should load from the placeable tanks as well. At least they did in my testing. The only thing I didn't get to work was the in game sower that takes liquid fertilizer, I had to use a tanker/trailer to over load to it. U just pull up next to the tanker/trailer and choose to refill. Refueling of equipment has to be done with a fuel tanker/trailer. I have not been able to get a tank trigger to work with the placeable to directly fuel equipment with out scripting.
I was looking at it wrong. The image on the ModHub looked like separate 55 gallon barrels, but when I looked through the screenshots, I saw they were part of the tank farm. Sorry for the confusion.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Yes! Multiple bins with grate system and connecting augers...dream mod right there...please make it happen lol
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Wow rating dropping. Figured people would like this mod a bit more? Honestly though a bit more helpful on pc rather than console. More ways to make product, and a reason to store it.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

bdbssb wrote:Wow rating dropping. Figured people would like this mod a bit more? Honestly though a bit more helpful on pc rather than console. More ways to make product, and a reason to store it.
I enjoy the mod! I mostly use the fuel tank and fertilizer tank the most. Good design. My comment was focusing on the fact that this one is good and I can't wait to see your grain bin idea I read about earlier in thread.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

bdbssb wrote:Wow rating dropping. Figured people would like this mod a bit more? Honestly though a bit more helpful on pc rather than console. More ways to make product, and a reason to store it.
Gave it 5 stars.....went from 4 to 4.1. The water trailer was worth it alone.-on xbox one.
FS 22 and loving it.
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

Mate honestly any mod that you bring out is always worth a download buddy still loving the West Coast! Got a few bits working with me!!
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Pensarethebest wrote:
Gave it 5 stars.....went from 4 to 4.1. The water trailer was worth it alone.-on xbox one.
Lol ty
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

vondeylenfarms wrote:
I enjoy the mod! I mostly use the fuel tank and fertilizer tank the most. Good design. My comment was focusing on the fact that this one is good and I can't wait to see your grain bin idea I read about earlier in thread.
Yeah that was someone else's idea but I'll try to see what I can do.
Sixx

Post by Sixx »

I love the idea of it, and maybe I don't quite understand it yet as I did not get long last night to play with it. I was hoping for triggers which I understand can't be done on console. but I'm thinking I have the mobile fuel tank, why make it a 3 step process to fuel equipment. Love your mods though, keep up the great work
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Sixx wrote:
I love the idea of it, and maybe I don't quite understand it yet as I did not get long last night to play with it. I was hoping for triggers which I understand can't be done on console. but I'm thinking I have the mobile fuel tank, why make it a 3 step process to fuel equipment. Love your mods though, keep up the great work
Yeah the in game triggers are tricky. That's why I actually had to edit and mod the trailers to work with the placeable. I would think there is a way to get the tank triggers to work, however I'm not fluent with the game lua. Some of the storage for console may not be needed, however it's there just incase, and is very handy in conjunction with some of the factory buildings I've built for pc. I have a whole fermenting silo line that makes everyone of the products but water.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote:
Sixx wrote:
Yeah the in game triggers are tricky. That's why I actually had to edit and mod the trailers to work with the placeable. I would think there is a way to get the tank triggers to work, however I'm not fluent with the game lua. Some of the storage for console may not be needed, however it's there just incase, and is very handy in conjunction with some of the factory buildings I've built for pc. I have a whole fermenting silo line that makes everyone of the products but water.
I guess Im the only one storing 1,000,000L of water!! Thanks for this storage.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

@bdbssb Downloaded and 5star rated as soon as it went live! Stuff like this is definitely appreciated on console. Thanks for sharing with us!
PS4 Farmer
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

TacoFarmer wrote:
bdbssb wrote:
Sixx wrote: I love the idea of it, and maybe I don't quite understand it yet as I did not get long last night to play with it. I was hoping for triggers which I understand can't be done on console. but I'm thinking I have the mobile fuel tank, why make it a 3 step process to fuel equipment. Love your mods though, keep up the great work
I guess Im the only one storing 1,000,000L of water!! Thanks for this storage.
Haha ty bud