Bonus content DLC Platinum?¿

Vanquish081

Bonus content DLC Platinum?¿

Post by Vanquish081 »

Hello, Where I can found the bonus content in DLC Platinum? Is Steam version, buy in August.
Guil

Re: Bonus content DLC Platinum?¿

Post by Guil »

It's only for pre orders direct from Giants.
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

?¿

Ok...
Mydamnwell

Post by Mydamnwell »

Giants screwed up, as far as I've read no one has gotten it.
Console pleb [PS4]
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Mydamnwell wrote:Giants screwed up, as far as I've read no one has gotten it.
We didn't. It's a pre order content for players who pre ordered on our website. As stream users do not pre order on our website, they are not eligible for the sprayer. If I understand your other posts right, then you are on console, right? Same issue: You didn't pre order on our website, so you are not eligible for the sprayer.

Hope that helps.
Lars
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
liquidcobra

Post by liquidcobra »

Well that's disappointing. I didn't notice anything and pre ordered on steam. Thought it would be included as well with steam. Would have like to have gotten that as well as the videos. Thanks for clarifying that Lars.
mrmayhem17

Post by mrmayhem17 »

I think that is unfair.....I preorder on Steam for convenience because I already have Steam version of FS17 and in the DLC page don`t even says it`s a bonus for preorder in-site, it says only "BONUS".....anyway, if i`d known that MF 9030 was going to be Giants site exclusive I`d bought the DLC FROM GIANTS SITE.....I bought the DLC from Steam considering it was a PREORDER exclusive not a GIANTS SITE exclusive.......
Edje623

Post by Edje623 »

So, let me get this straight. If you're on console and you play the digital version, which I've bought along with the season pass you're not getting the bonus content. If so, you might want to take a look into it, because as stated above, it is a bit unfair, since I've payed up front as well, but don't get the same benefits as the ones who ordered from your website. Not the best way to conduct business if you ask me.

Regards,
Ed.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Consoles have gotten things that us PC players havent, especially when you pre order the game. It was just an incentive to pre order it from their website
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
randallator

Post by randallator »

Lisertan wrote:
We didn't. It's a pre order content for players who pre ordered on our website. As stream users do not pre order on our website, they are not eligible for the sprayer. If I understand your other posts right, then you are on console, right? Same issue: You didn't pre order on our website, so you are not eligible for the sprayer.

Hope that helps.
Lars
so basically from your facebook, consoles, who don't preorder directly from you can get it, but steam users can't...makes perfect sense, not
CrzGamerboy22x

Post by CrzGamerboy22x »

Smith Modding wrote:Consoles have gotten things that us PC players havent, especially when you pre order the game. It was just an incentive to pre order it from their website
You have seasons, need I say more? (I really want that)

P.S. What do we have that you don't? (I actually have no clue)
CrzGamerboy22x

Post by CrzGamerboy22x »

Lisertan wrote:

Hope that helps.
Lars
So to summarize, if you didn't order the Platinum Update from the Giants website for your ps4 game, then you don't get the sprayer...

Now this is where I get confused, because I pre-orderd the full FS17 game with season pass on my PS4 when the game first came out. Then a few months ago, this update gets announced and right then and there I was screwed because I didn't get it off giants? A year ago I didn't even know this was coming out and because of that get a middle finger from giants... cool... real cool...

I used to like and stand up for you giants, but this is a new low and really stupid.

I demand that all console players get some sort of item in return for free because this is ridiculous. Or at least a public apology saying you guys screwed PS4 players over that Pre-orderd the season pass.

P.S. DO NOT DARE respond by saying you didn't because you are only helping to prove my point. The only way I could have gotten it was if I bought the darn game again and that would be the most stupid thing ever and you never said that the sprayer was an exclusive to people who pre-orderd off your site. You have no way out of this and obviously didn't think this through. oh and also DON'T not respond because that also will help prove my point. Thank you and have a wonderful day...
Edit by guil. Personal abuse won't be tolerated against anyone.
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Valtra Cow and Challenger Viper Editions were supposed to be pre-order bonuses only for those who pre-ordered the game. However, immediately upon release, Giants released the Cow and Viper paints for everyone to download.

The Horsch pack was supposed to be for folks who attended some small event I never even heard of, although it was planned to be made public in 2018. However, Giants has already posted the information for everyone to be able to get that pack as of right now.

I could go on and on, but those are two well known examples that can only bring us to the obvious conclusion that by the end of the week everyone will have access to this Sprayer as well. As a Steam user, I started to get upset as well, as like others here stated I saw the advertising and all they said was "bonus", and nowhere did I see anything that said "bonus for web site orders only". But then I remember Giants' past and realized it didn't matter, because within the week I'll have a copy of the sprayer installed anyway.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Ps4 users we're the only ones to get the 8700 black Massey with duals and the T7 HD. Xbox didn't get them let alone PC users.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

CrzGamerboy22x wrote:
Lisertan wrote:

Hope that helps.
Lars
So to summarize, if you didn't order the Platinum Update from the Giants website for your ps4 game, then you don't get the sprayer...

Now this is where I get confused, because I pre-orderd the full FS17 game with season pass on my PS4 when the game first came out. Then a few months ago, this update gets announced and right then and there I was screwed because I didn't get it off giants? A year ago I didn't even know this was coming out and because of that get a middle finger from giants... cool... real cool...

I used to like and stand up for you giants, but this is a new low and really stupid.

I demand that all console players get some sort of item in return for free because this is ridiculous. Or at least a public apology saying you guys screwed PS4 players over that Pre-orderd the season pass.

P.S. DO NOT DARE respond by saying you didn't because you are only helping to prove my point. The only way I could have gotten it was if I bought the darn game again and that would be the most stupid thing ever and you never said that the sprayer was an exclusive to people who pre-orderd off your site. You have no way out of this and obviously didn't think this through. oh and also DON'T not respond because that also will help prove my point. Thank you and have a wonderful day... :)
Well i can see someone pays too much COD :)