Seasons mod.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
_LIFAD_

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by _LIFAD_ »

@Realismus Modding, I often read that you can borrow Demo vehicles for free with Seasons, how does it actually work ingame? Can't find an explanation for that.
empato

Post by empato »

Just buy them and sell them same day with less than half hour working time.
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

Plus - you don't even have to bring the machines back to the shop to get full price (and the fuel used during demotime is free too).
Btw - appreciated the "Economy" section on Alt+s menu. Before I had the XML-s always open in the backround :P
---
Edit: just noticed, that on Economy menu the stuff that I don't have on the map (for ex. Sugarcane) has a default price=0 for *current day* but other days somehow have a price. Feature or bug?
---
edit2: seems price will be nullified day-by-day as I go along. So I suppose it's a "we don't know the map has no sugarcane but we are here to learn" :)
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Yes the economy page uses a forecast using the data we have. But then, when time goes on it is updated with the actual price of that day. So missing sugarcane means. O sugarcane sellpoints which means it sells for 0.
Thelamon

Version 1.2 and 1.2.1 - Animal productivity bugged?

Post by Thelamon »

Hey there,

ever since I updated to Seasons 1.2 (and shortly thereafter to 1.2.1) my Pig productivity is stuck at 81% despite them having everything a good old pig could want.
100% clean, enough water, straw and all types of fodder.
-> With Seasons 1.1 its at 100%

There have been reports by other players here and in the GER section observing the same drop in animal productivity for no apparent reason.
I'm playing on hard and its the last day of winter (cows are at 80% because they have no grass of course)

Is this a bug or WAD due to some new realism feature?

Best
Thelamon
reallogger

Re: Version 1.2 and 1.2.1 - Animal productivity bugged?

Post by reallogger »

Thelamon wrote:Hey there,

ever since I updated to Seasons 1.2 (and shortly thereafter to 1.2.1) my Pig productivity is stuck at 81% despite them having everything a good old pig could want.
100% clean, enough water, straw and all types of fodder.
-> With Seasons 1.1 its at 100%

There have been reports by other players here and in the GER section observing the same drop in animal productivity for no apparent reason.
I'm playing on hard and its the last day of winter (cows are at 80% because they have no grass of course)

Is this a bug or WAD due to some new realism feature?

Best
Thelamon
Animal productivity is now average over time. So if you start at for instance 80% and have fed everything the animal needs, it will take time before reaching 100%. Every hour it should increase though. Is it stuck at 81% all the time? And what map are you playing?
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Having the same issue. On normal, Pine Cove production, after 3 days in spring, fully fed etc, and clean, stuck on 80%.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

@Thelamon and @Goose66: can any of you post your careerSavegame.xml file?
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

I was looking into getting the Paraguay GEO. Would that work with a map like Agrovation as well, or is it really specific for the Platinum DLC map?
MC, aka Master of Cereals
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Latest save from today
Attachments
careerSavegame.xml
(193.82 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
empato

Post by empato »

wildberry wrote:I was looking into getting the Paraguay GEO. Would that work with a map like Agrovation as well, or is it really specific for the Platinum DLC map?
You can use every Geo on every (seasons ready) map. But would not be very realistic, as the sowing schedule for the south america GEO is totally different to the region you are playing on.
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

empato wrote:You can use every Geo on every (seasons ready) map. But would not be very realistic, as the sowing schedule for the south america GEO is totally different to the region you are playing on.
I know, I'm more interested to see difference between regular correct season for Agrovation and the hot climate geo, to get a feeling how different it is. Two save games, one regular, one Paraguay *thumbsup*
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

wildberry wrote:
empato wrote:You can use every Geo on every (seasons ready) map. But would not be very realistic, as the sowing schedule for the south america GEO is totally different to the region you are playing on.
I know, I'm more interested to see difference between regular correct season for Agrovation and the hot climate geo, to get a feeling how different it is. Two save games, one regular, one Paraguay *thumbsup*
The difference between using the DLC map and Agrovation would be that only the DLC map is currently set up for sugarCane. Otherwise the Paraguay GEO works on all maps.
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

reallogger wrote:The difference between using the DLC map and Agrovation would be that only the DLC map is currently set up for sugarCane. Otherwise the Paraguay GEO works on all maps.
Yeah, well, was not thinking of putting sugarcane up in the Czech Republic, no worries :mrgreen:
Thelamon

Post by Thelamon »

Hello Realloger,

I'm playing on Lossberg. Please find the attached career savegame.
I think I have only run a little more than one ingame day after 1.2.1 but the pigs are stuck at 81%.

(And I'm running out of canola in the near future so it will be difficult to maintain a longtime test with full supply of everything for the pigs)

Best regards
Thelamon
Attachments
careerSavegame.xml
(54.07 KiB) Downloaded 67 times