LiquidStoragePack

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
FarmerJimbob

Re: LiquidStoragePack

Post by FarmerJimbob »

TacoFarmer wrote: Enough fliegel hooklifts to equal 60000L will take 13 slots,one of these uses 8 slots.Then if you want fuel fligels another 13 slots vs 8.So in all you have 6 fligels at 26 slots,plus hooklift trailers if you make a chain,doing what 2 of these do for 16 slots.
I'm not anti using the liquid storage, there is just simply not enough space on TWC to place them! My point was I'd like to have just a water storage tank like the water towers or the duraplas fertiliser barrels (with their size footprint) but that can be refilled so I don't have to pay for water.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FarmerJimbob wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote: Enough fliegel hooklifts to equal 60000L will take 13 slots,one of these uses 8 slots.Then if you want fuel fligels another 13 slots vs 8.So in all you have 6 fligels at 26 slots,plus hooklift trailers if you make a chain,doing what 2 of these do for 16 slots.
I'm not anti using the liquid storage, there is just simply not enough space on TWC to place them! My point was I'd like to have just a water storage tank like the water towers or the duraplas fertiliser barrels (with their size footprint) but that can be refilled so I don't have to pay for water.
Use the 60000L tank as storage?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

TacoFarmer wrote:
FarmerJimbob wrote:
Use the 60000L tank as storage?
That’s what I have been doing, as I said in an earlier post, but I don’t like it.
novass

Post by novass »

bdbssb wrote:
novass wrote:I have it downloaded..just slow at putting it to work.but thank you for making the liquids pack.I will be putting it to work on all my maps.
question though. ..where do you give ratings at?..I'm a d#+&@$$..just don't know where..but thank you for all your modds bdbssb.I always look forward to them..take care....Chris
The only way to rate a mod is to go to the farming simulator website and select the mod and rate. Why this isn't possible with the console I have no idea?
Thank you bdbssb..I'll go check that out..first I gotta go find where your talking about..at least now I have a idea as to where..thank you....Chris
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

novass wrote: Thank you bdbssb..I'll go check that out..first I gotta go find where your talking about..at least now I have a idea as to where..thank you....Chris
Here is the link, just select the mod and the rating tab will be to the right...
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mods. ... ole&page=0
PS4 Farmer
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

TurboFarmer wrote:
novass wrote: Thank you bdbssb..I'll go check that out..first I gotta go find where your talking about..at least now I have a idea as to where..thank you....Chris
Here is the link, just select the mod and the rating tab will be to the right...
Haha hate begging for ratings, just shocked it's so low I guess? Ty everyone for the support and great words though. *thumbsup*
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote:
TurboFarmer wrote:
Haha hate begging for ratings, just shocked it's so low I guess? Ty everyone for the support and great words though. *thumbsup*
I gave all your mods 5. I think it's a conspiracy myself.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

TacoFarmer wrote:
bdbssb wrote:
TurboFarmer wrote: Here is the link, just select the mod and the rating tab will be to the right...
I gave all your mods 5. I think it's a conspiracy myself.
Yeah odd, so many downloads but low rating. It's slowly came up.
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

Just tried it out on the server yesterday, 5 stars from me, thank you for another great mod :)
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Slivicon wrote:Just tried it out on the server yesterday, 5 stars from me, thank you for another great mod :)
Yw and ty bud
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I allways give mods a 5 star rating. Just because if a modder can take time out of there life to make a mod that we get for free on consoles that will allways deserve a 5 star rating. It would be different if we paid for a mod but we don't. So Please think about that before you give it a low rating. So if I handed out 5 dollar bills to people and told them to rate me from 1 to 5 stars someone would give me a 1 star just because they don't like me. This is what the modders are doing handing us a 5 dollar bill(or more) for free and say have fun. So we could at least give them a 5 star rating.
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

I agree we should absolutely appreciate modders and what they offer us but handing out a 5* rating for every mod doesn't make for a very useful rating system. Frustratingly, like you see on Amazon with products being down-rated just because the delivery was late, some people will give a mod a low review score just because they don't want another 3m cultivator or it wasn't what they hoped for. But others will be judging them fairly based on how well they are modelled and what they add to the game and that should be on the scale of 1-5 to help both the modder get feedback and other users choose which mods to use.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

FarmerJimbob wrote:I agree we should absolutely appreciate modders and what they offer us but handing out a 5* rating for every mod doesn't make for a very useful rating system. Frustratingly, like you see on Amazon with products being down-rated just because the delivery was late, some people will give a mod a low review score just because they don't want another 3m cultivator or it wasn't what they hoped for. But others will be judging them fairly based on how well they are modelled and what they add to the game and that should be on the scale of 1-5 to help both the modder get feedback and other users choose which mods to use.
I like ur concept. Would be nice if they actually had a feedback instead of just a rating.
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

Yes, as can be seen by the latest influx of Giants prefabs. I don't think there is anything wrong with the prefabs, but they got pounded with low ratings. My guess is people are using the rating system for how much they want or don't want something, not actually for a rating on the quality of the mod itself.

I think we just have to keep in mind that there are a lot of kids out there, some by age, some by mentality :P

Anyway, not to hijack, so a question:

I wondered if there is any issue with the kotte garant trailer loading slurry from the pig area on GCV. I ran into a situation where I accidentally filled it partially with water, loaded up the watertrailerfix mod so I could dump the water, then went to fill up on pig slurry. It had the toggle values in the help menu and they changed and the fill sound even played when I pressed R, but the volume didn't change on either side.

I bought the vanilla version and it worked.

So, I'm not sure if it was something to do with the water thing that I did, or a possible mod conflict of some sort with one of the other mods, or something in the storage pack itself. I should probably go to single player and test, but in case someone recognizes this, I thought it might save me having to do the test.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Slivicon wrote:Yes, as can be seen by the latest influx of Giants prefabs. I don't think there is anything wrong with the prefabs, but they got pounded with low ratings. My guess is people are using the rating system for how much they want or don't want something, not actually for a rating on the quality of the mod itself.

I think we just have to keep in mind that there are a lot of kids out there, some by age, some by mentality :P

Anyway, not to hijack, so a question:

I wondered if there is any issue with the kotte garant trailer loading slurry from the pig area on GCV. I ran into a situation where I accidentally filled it partially with water, loaded up the watertrailerfix mod so I could dump the water, then went to fill up on pig slurry. It had the toggle values in the help menu and they changed and the fill sound even played when I pressed R, but the volume didn't change on either side.

I bought the vanilla version and it worked.

So, I'm not sure if it was something to do with the water thing that I did, or a possible mod conflict of some sort with one of the other mods, or something in the storage pack itself. I should probably go to single player and test, but in case someone recognizes this, I thought it might save me having to do the test.
Hmm, unfortunately I don't know much about the other mod. I would imagine that could have something to do with it. I would say just dump any remaining water into the storage tanks?