Dear GIANTS Santa Claus

Greengamer64

Re: Dear GIANTS Santa Claus

Post by Greengamer64 »

On consoles I used to not bother washing, letting the rain do the job. I do now to represent viehicle maintenance as if consoles had seasons mod.
If Santa is accepting wishes, I would appreciate more gb space for mods. So many great mods on the island of homeless mods I wish I could give the all a home. :frown:
Shookdaddy

Post by Shookdaddy »

Taco I couldn't agree more that an awesome Idea I would definitely use this it would save me slot from having 3 or4 pressure washers I like to keep my equipment looking new after a good harvest or planting thanks for the idea hopefully someone would listen
Old-an-Slow

Post by Old-an-Slow »

Ha this would be a great idea. If I found this in my Modhub stocking I wouldn't complain. Right now I use the toolbox mod, put one in the back of the Rumbler van and use that as my mobile customizing rig. Portable washer would be the cherry on top.
Farming on PS5
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

Agreed! I also have my service van loaded with a tool box and a few traffic cones. I would love a power washer to throw in there.

I wish that I could set down my chainsaw and store it in the van or haul it in the back of the pickup with some 1m logs.
I hate constantly replacing light switches because I keep having OCCD (obsessive compulsive chainsaw disorder).
PS4 Farmer