[FS18] Feedback/Discussions...

Cavvet

Anvil

Post by Cavvet »

Anyone notice the anvil sitting on the edge of the cliff?
perrymedik

Re: [FS18] Feedback/Discussions...

Post by perrymedik »

@ x Lethian x

This is my first Farming Simulator experience and I am positively addicted. I do have a few questions, and would like to point out some issues I have been having.
First, I play on an iPad Air 2 (running the current Apple updated), and a SteelSeries Nimbus MFi Controller.

My questions are as follows:

1. Is there a way to incorporate some type of equipment manager into the game so that the user can decide what vehicle is selected next with pushing the left or right direction? It would make sorting equipment into optimally designed groups, and orders a much more organized process allowing increased field management efficiency.
Any time I buy or sell a Tractor, Harvester, or Truck, the program seems to randomly insert the new item into the lineup, which throws off the whole cycle. I end up being forced to harvest every single crop, come to a full stop, and then send all equipment to a large field and place them in the order that the program decides they should be in, and then go about shuffling attachments to suit my lineup needs. However, with things like Harvester, Threshers, and Trucks it clumps them all together.

I would like to have the option of setting up a group so that it would looks something like this:
1. Tractor w/Cultivator
2. Tractor w/Sowing Machine
3. Tractor w/ Fertilizer
4. Semi / Fliegl Tipper
5. Harvester

For my meadows, I would like to designate different tractors for different fields or in different orders. However, I am unable to do this easily.

Furthermore, since the Harvesters, Trucks, and Semi's are all grouped together (and at the very end of the lineup it seems) it prevents an optimal flow. To try to counter this I have sold all of my trucks and Semi's and replaced them with Tractors and the Fliegl Dolly, but this adds to my 75 equipment pieces limit. It does not solve the problem of have 3 Harvesters in a row with no tractors or trucks between them.

2. Have there been any reports of the function of using the Horn to call a tipper when a harvester is full, not working at all or properly? I cannot get it to work using MFi, or touch screen. I have placed the tipper set up on every edge of the fields, and even on the field, but no luck. My Tippers consist of, as previously mentioned, Tractors w/ Fliegl Dolly attached to the Fliegl Tipper. If it has something to do with my tipper setup, please let me know so that I can make adjustments.

My suggestions/observations are as follows:

1. I have seen you mention several times that the limit of 75 is to accommodate a larger customer base. Not knowing much about programing, I would like to offer the suggestion that the 75 limit be applied only to vehicles (Tractors, Harvesters, Trucks, etc.), anything self-propelled that can be sent somewhere to do something by a worker. I cannot imagine that the Fliegl Dolly would slow down an operating system, or front loader hay forks or log forks for that matter. Everything else just sits on the back of the tractor or truck. Just an idea.

2. I'm sorry, but the AI is just troublesome. It sounds like it is better than previous version, and it is better than no AI at all, but not being smart enough to get out of each other’s way causes problems.

I have read your comments that the AI is designed to look for the shortest routes, yet never do they take the bridges that would dramatically shorten travel time, and significantly increase time on station (work on a field). It would also reduce fuel use. They also run into bridge abutments, telephone poles, cliff faces, and anything else that could possibly be an impingement. If you cannot fix the AI, can you at least set up an onscreen alert to let us know, and give us the option to be taken directly to the affected vehicle to untangle the AI’s inability to problem solve?

As it stands currently, I own all fields and meadows and actively cultivate them, however due to the limitations of the pieces of equipment I am allowed to own, it is becoming a tedious process. My profit margin is actually decreasing because of the organizational issues and equipment limitations, and animal reproduction and product production is decreasing because I can't get to the fields fast enough to cut, rake, forage, and deliver to keep them fed. Apparently having Millions in the bank doesn’t help. I guess money really doesn’t solve problems. LOL!

The lack of achievements to strive for and the constant struggle with a lack of equipment are causing me to feel bored with the game. I hope that some updates are in the works to help with this.

Thank you!
Last edited by perrymedik on Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
perrymedik

Re: Anvil

Post by perrymedik »

Cavvet wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:49 pm Anyone notice the anvil sitting on the edge of the cliff?
Totally!
Robert6249

Re: [FS18] Feedback/Discussions...chrome

Post by Robert6249 »

my grandson got a chrome book for Christmas. He has been playing on my laptop (Windows10) FS15 and FS17.
Question is can I download FS 18 to his Chromebook.

Thanks in advance
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi Robert6249!

I'm afraid FS18 is only supported on Android and iOS smart devices as well as 3DS and PS Vita.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
John Deere 9570RX

Post by John Deere 9570RX »

Brilliant game an never gets boring just a few ideas that could make it more interesting.
1. A couple barns to store hay and straw collected with the autobale stacker.

2. A flat bed trailer for the lorry unit to transport bales from field or barn to animals.

3. To be able to sow grass seed for extra hay and grass.

4. Forage harvester header to pick up grass for silage.
mrprez

Post by mrprez »

Well, I have exceeded my interest in FS14, 16 and 18. Moving on to the PS4 versions, FS15, 17 and 19 when it comes out. When FS20 for iOS is released, I will return.
Ggorman

Post by Ggorman »

I’ve just finished a game where I purchased all of the fields and using most of them, then accumulated $10M in 96 hours. Is that a long time?
Edit: oh and without buying any coins.

Geo
Diamondlife51

Post by Diamondlife51 »

Hi I really love this game I've played it for atleast 5 to 6 years now and playing the pe version I've missed the first person view and I was wondering if this would be implemented in a future update .
Lindydanny

Post by Lindydanny »

Any chance the FS20 version will have additional maps?
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi Lindydanny!

We are currently focusing all of our efforts on FS19 - we do not have any information regarding the next mobile installment currently.

Cheers
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Danijel12

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Danijel12 »

When is coming new update for FS18
Lieven

Post by Lieven »

Hi, I just want to report that the the Joskin Tornado3 and the Strautmann 3401 (Slurry Trailers) have the same price. I don't think it's normal because the strautmann have more capcity and more efficiencity...

Have a good day
Danijel12

Post by Danijel12 »

When is coming new update for FS18
85magnus

Post by 85magnus »

Heeelp.
Had a account in millons+ and my son accindetaly deleted it.?
How can i restore i dident copied it to the cloud but i was loged in to goole play.