Seasons mod.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Patrick73

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by Patrick73 »

fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'm late to the party because I was locked out of my account this morning (stupid browser settings or something). I thought I was dreaming when I saw the Facebook post. I was watching the video and when the trees turned brown, I knew exactly what they were about to announce. Literally got cold chills. I ran to the forums and saw that it was already being talked about. I was actually playing on TVTOF before work and after I saw it I couldn't play anymore. The base game has no appeal to me now.

Told the wife, "hun, I have a really big thing to tell you that you couldn't care less about but it's really important to me and you'll just have to deal with it." I made her watch the video then explained to her that this is literally the biggest thing to come of FS since I discovered the game 5 years ago. She was unimpressed...

So tomorrow I start playing a brand new game. Thanks REALISMUS and Giants for this. I really never thought it would happen. I had already made my mind up that if FS19 didn't have seasons in the base game that I was done with the series. I'm so glad they kept this a secret because the wait would've been miserable.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Ramuthra500

Post by Ramuthra500 »

How do we know which maps are optimized for seasons on console?
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

fenixguy wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:11 pm
Told the wife, "hun, I have a really big thing to tell you that you couldn't care less about but it's really important to me and you'll just have to deal with it." I made her watch the video then explained to her that this is literally the biggest thing to come of FS since I discovered the game 5 years ago. She was unimpressed...
HAHAHAHAA.... I won't even mention it...my wife has a blank stare that cuts glass

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Let’s all wait for the server crash!!
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^Yup!^^ I'll be downloading around 5:45 am EST so hopefully Europe has downloaded and the US hasn't woke up yet.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

The mod itself is only 17MB and is to be released some time after lunch. Just make sure your console is all up to date :)
Guil

Post by Guil »

fenixguy wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:11 pm I'm late to the party because I was locked out of my account this morning (stupid browser settings or something).
The very same thing happened to me about 30 mins ago believe it or not.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I too was locked out first thing this morning....

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Turbojugend

Post by Turbojugend »

Wow, this is actually happening on consoles?!? I'm super-late to the party but I don't care, I wanna celebrate! Thanks to everyone involved who is making this happen!

So is this going to show up in the modhub on my PS4?
Last edited by Turbojugend on Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heyimbill.com
Harada

Post by Harada »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:21 pm I too was locked out first thing this morning....
Likewise
XBox Series S
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Turbojugend wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:25 pm Wow, this is actually happening on consoles?!? I'm super-late to the party but I don't care, I wanna celebrate! Thanks to everyone involved who is making this happen!

Yes, sometime tomorrow.
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

THis must be a dream!!
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Turbojugend

Post by Turbojugend »

Rahkiin wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:42 pm
Turbojugend wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:25 pm Wow, this is actually happening on consoles?!? I'm super-late to the party but I don't care, I wanna celebrate! Thanks to everyone involved who is making this happen!

Yes, sometime tomorrow.
Awesome. And again, thank you so much for making a great game even greater! :biggrin2:
heyimbill.com
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

quick question....does seasons have any affect on leasing ? have any leasing changes occurred ?

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2