Seasons mod.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Raddad

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by Raddad »

reallogger wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:04 pm
Raddad wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:55 pm Reallogger, I only had seasons on and snowy days. no other geos
Please describe exactly what the issue was. Was there no snow whatsoever? not on the ground and it did not fall anything? Or did you have snow on the ground, but no snowfall? How did the forecast look?
I had no snow what so ever. I did not think to look at forecast. I am going to be getting on here in a few and will try again
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Raddad wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:21 pm I had no snow what so ever. I did not think to look at forecast. I am going to be getting on here in a few and will try again
Snowy Land starts with snow on the ground. So if that did not happen smth is seriously wrong. Please check again that you have only Seasons and Snowy Lands activated.
Minute09

Post by Minute09 »

Will the pig health go up as it's on one 1%?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

That was not what i ment, i mean he had to go through spring summer and fall then when winter hits, it'll snow.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Can I plant soybean in midsummer and be able to harvest before winter?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
NateS

Post by NateS »

TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:24 am Can I plant soybean in midsummer and be able to harvest before winter?
This is confirmed by Reallogger as a yes.
PC & PS4
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Minute09 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:21 am Will the pig health go up as it's on one 1%?
Yes it will go up. Normally you would start at 80%, so seeing it now is 1% for you means that you have not been taking care of your animals for a while.
Read also this:
https://www.realismusmodding.com/blog/2 ... ivity.html
BigC92 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:22 am That was not what i ment, i mean he had to go through spring summer and fall then when winter hits, it'll snow.
Then I am with you :) Also cannot be said enough that there is no guarantee for seeing snow. :)
TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:24 am Can I plant soybean in midsummer and be able to harvest before winter?
Yes as long as you are playing with the Midwest GEO you can.

Great to see that you are helping each other out. And thanks from the whole team for all the nice words :)
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Here in Nebraska as soon as the snow hits the ground, it melts, ever since we moved, we only had a white Xmas once, lol. Question though, on PC, didn't they sell the snow, or did the just plow it? It would be cool to do something with the snow, you know?
mespalin

Post by mespalin »

just started playing, seriously very cool you guys brought this to console. I have a question regarding silage bales. I wrapped a bunch, waited for them to ferment, confirmed this with the wopstr tool, and then sold then at my barn. Playing a new save game on GCV. Each bale sold for just under $800/each. I recall silage bales selling for more than this, and the in-game price menu shows silage is $458 at my barn, and $452 at the BGA, pretty sure these values are /1000. What am i missing, even the Seasons economy is estimating silage should be bringing over $500/1000 pretty much all year. Anyone know why my silage bales are only selling for less than $800/each? Thanks
FS17/PS4/CPF/OSF/Oakfield/Lone Oak/Seasons
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Peter Griffin wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:26 pm Do it with just the seasons mod and no geo mod. I got 2 outta 3 days in winter with snow

Yep already switched to just seasons no GEO this morning and on 3rd day of late summer and looks like I might get 2 days of snow but the 1 day last day in autumn looks to hot to get snow but on sun. 28 degrees looks very good to get snow. *thumbsup*

Terrier930

Post by Terrier930 »

Well just been shovelling snow on the old valley farm. And it now seems the snow is white in the loading buckets and trailers. Thankyou so much for this fantastic mod. Totally game changing. Big thankyou and congratulations to realism modding and giants for getting this to console. Great work and much appreciated.
novass74

Post by novass74 »

I have a qyestion about grass.so it says in the help section under seasons that grass that it disappears/reduces in size/amount in two days.so I normally cut grass for silage to put it in the silage pits..so furst .i cut it then load it in the silos after silo us full,then haul it by truck to the silage pit..but that takes more then two days to cut, load and comoress and ferment to turn into silage.
that being said..question is
1.does it still go away in the silo if stored there past two days?..grass
2. can it be loaded in to the silage pits in game past two days?..grass
playing on G.C.V..yes playing new game..PS4
take care all
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

That’s a good question I was wondering the same about leaving it in the silage pit for the winter. Will still be there when the snow starts to fall
novass74

Post by novass74 »

I don't know..I hope someone knows here..other wise my experiment goes on.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Seasons is awesome!!! Im lovin it.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .