Horsch AgroVation DLC

Case1370

Re: Horsch AgroVation DLC

Post by Case1370 »

Just noticed there are places in the shed by the dairy needs snow mask work, as snow is in them. Also the 1st dairy barn has some snow in it, in a couple places. Thought I would check with using snowly lands geo, to test the snow mask, and this is what I noticed since the map was updated a few days ago.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

AgPro Farms wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:12 am Tested out the smaller Challenger planting a test plot of corn with my Great Plains planter from the BB dlc. Seems to work pretty good so far. Think it's going to be a good combo. Also, the Horsch tender on the Twinstar hits the spot. Thanks again for this pack, Giants.
Man, i watched MrSealyP's guide to on the vehicle portion of the pack, and he said the seed tender and the tank had a trick up its sleeve, and the little puzzle piece said the semis name, and he attached it and my eyes got huge, and everything in the pack will be used on my farm for sure.
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

I actually went back to my Goldcrest Valley save to play with the new Horsch equipment. I had originally stopped playing it when some of the other maps came out and when there were very few mods available on the console. I was still using 9m seeders and the Activa combine. Well I remedied that situation with the Horsch seeders and a cultivator. When I get a little more money on the map I do want to add the tenders, maybe upgrade the sprayer and maybe the new Challenger 700.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I’ve put the seed tank on the BSM dolly,looks much better and is easier to reverse
Joeb33

Post by Joeb33 »

Who would have thought as console player we would ever get this far with mods. I remember playing Farming Simulator 15 and watching guys on YouTube thinking man it would be nice to have mods. Then 17 came along and changed everything for console players. Love this mod, and all the others that people have put out for us console players.
Xbox user
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

Well that answers my thought I had. Last night I was wondering if the tenders could fit onto any of the dollys in the game. I may use them now.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Joeb33 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:07 pm Who would have thought as console player we would ever get this far with mods.
Ditto! I'm blown away with what has been made available in the last few months. This equipment pack is almost better than any DLC they've put out (almost) just in shear quantity of equipment, not to mention the outstanding quality and detail.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

So I was playing around with the tenders and dollys for a while and I love the idea. However is there a way to disconnect the dolly from the truck if it has a tender on it? Everything I do just seems to disconnect the tender.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

You should just be able to select the dolly in the hud on the bottom right of the screen (on pc you press the 'g' button) and detach it. It should be the closest implement to the back of the tractor icon
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Johndeereman4250

Post by Johndeereman4250 »

I downloaded this dlc the other day and when i look and the help screen i cant find a button to switch doors for fert. to seed any help. Playing on xbone btw
All Deere All day
FS19 addict. Ravenport XBONE
🚜🚜🚜🚜
markare

Post by markare »

You have to have the pipe out then press LB and B. Answered on the previous page
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Johndeereman4250

Post by Johndeereman4250 »

Ive tried that and it doesnt switch tried re buying the tender and still nothing
All Deere All day
FS19 addict. Ravenport XBONE
🚜🚜🚜🚜
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

Have you restarted the game since you downloaded the Horsch equipment? If not, you should. It should fix the problem.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

Does the slurry injector in the horsch dlc cultivate at the same time? Similar to the zunhammer one.

Also are we able to apply slurry in the winter time while there is snow? Just like real life.

Playing on gold crest valley
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ It doesn't cultivate. I think you can spread manure in winter
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.